Jason Statham - Comments and Message Board

adalinda's picture

adalinda

I saw transpoter 3 and I love it. I read your profile and I glad you're happy.

flame's picture

flame

Hi Jason how are you? I absolutely adore you and admire your talent as an actor, martial artist!! Have seen all your movies and the recent bank job, wow you really showed your acting ability. You are finally been recognised in Hollywood for your natural talent a man of great abilities especially doing your own stunts,you just keep impressing me all the time. I am so in love with you, its crazy huh, but you are 'perfection'!!Every womans desire, a real man, l love the tough guy image but l know deep inside you are very gentle, loving and sweet.Reading your recent article blew me away,I really can relate to your humour and love to laugh alot; l really wished l could meet you, it would be my dream!! I am in the hair and beauty industry and want to get into makeup artistry as my bro is an actor, and he will be in the upcoming series on ch9 in Australia called THE STRIP playing Vlad as a Russian gangster.It would be a great honour one day to meet you and perhaps work with you, I have plans in a few years to travel over to the U.S for work.Just remember my sweet darling that l am your loyal fan living in Australia and that l will always love you hopelessly. You are my hero and you have stolen my heart forever, lots of hugs and kisses to you. It would be nice if you could respond to this letter but l understand that you are busy.

Lilian's picture

Lilian

Jason tu eres el hombre mas hermoso y perfecto que hay sobre la tierra, me encantan tus peliculas, me enanta lo rudo que eres y tus facciones son espectaculares me encantas !!!!!!

crysamatei's picture

crysamatei

Hi!My name is Crysa and i just wanna to say that you are great in all jour movies....you shoud smile more often. If jou have 5 min. to read this message maybe you will right me back a few words...anything

crysamatei's picture

crysamatei

HELLO!!!!I'm Crysa and i just wanna wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!I hope to see you in a new movie next yearBye !!!!!!Bye

Bermondsey Girl's picture

Bermondsey Girl

Ello Jas!I am sitting at work discussing you with my friends & I decided to see if I could contact you! (As a laugh) I do think you're fit, you also share the same birthday as me!! You're films are ream but you've probably heard that already!I heard that you drink in a Dulwich pub...I'm not saying which one as I dont want too many birds going there aswell! As you can see by my 'Screen name' I'm from South London too...good ol Bermz!Anyway, we'll see if you do contact me, it'll be worth it, luv ya x

6 years 2 weeks ago

mrstransporter's picture

mrstransporter

Hey Jason,i jus wanted to say i admire you. you are determined, from the things i hear very humble and kind hearted. i have recently discovered ur greatness and i support u in anything u do. i also luv ur smile! waitin fr more awesome films. ~ur buddy Melissa ; )

patchi_2326's picture

patchi_2326

you're eating my heart! :))))

sexyM's picture

sexyM

Hi, Jason.I think you are the most sexiest man alive.You are a great action figure!!!!I love your acting.Thank you for keep bringing such great movies into Hollywood!I am deeply sadden by the fan letter I've sent to you few weeks ago has been returned....Write me!!!!!! sexyM

Ansie's picture

Ansie

Hello JasonI am from South Africa and I love wathching you in movies. I have only managed to see ur 2 Transporter movies as none of the Dvd shops in my area have any of ur other movies. You are a stunning actor and a pleasure to watch(definitely eye candy).You must visit our beautifull country and maybe you will find a South African girl - we are easy going, fun, and beautifull(just ask Charlise Theron)Good luck for 2007Your all time fanAnsie

kerrymol's picture

kerrymol

Hi Jason I think you are a brillant actor, i love all of your films. You make me knees tremble just give me 1 hour alone with you please. I will be in London mid Dec so if you fancy going out for a drink just give me a shout.

8 years 1 week ago

gorgyvanj's picture

gorgyvanj

he is the best actor for me since the first time i saw him in transporter 2. from then on, i looked for his previous movies just when he started in the business. he's so handsome and gorgeous that i look forward for his coming movies...i hope i'll be able to see him in person and have picture with him and that's my greatest dream....

TM's picture

TM

It's nice to see a lad of the old country making it to the big screens. "Transporter" was an amazing movie and it is incredible you accomplished most of your stunts. Are you more compassionate about diving or being an actor?Tammy A. McDonald

tsveti's picture

tsveti

Hi Jason! My name is Tsveti.I congratulate you for actor's skill!I think you are great and you have a beautiful SMILE!!! I think you are great!!!Write me Jason! P.S He is the greatest actor!!!!!!!

transporter's picture

transporter

lookitsme then keighleymale,people say i look like you

regina's picture

regina

Dear Jason,I loved yur movies(transporter 1 and 2 )you are a really great Actor and YOU ARE RRRREEEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY HOT!!!!!!!! Like seriouly you look like David Beckham and you are so hot i would LOVE to meet you but i guess that wont happen well anyways i just wanted to say that i love you and your movies and i hope to see more of your movies keep up the good work!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!,love regina

Jen27's picture

Jen27

Dear Jason, Hey how are you, I think you are a brillant actor. I also think you will be a great director. You will be wonderful know matter what you do. I find you very lovable,lickable,gorgeous,sexy,hunk of a guy. I hope you achieve all your goals and may you have the best of luck in everything you do for the years to come. Well chow baby,hope to catch you later. Love, Jennifer

Jadeybabeyb's picture

Jadeybabeyb

Hi Jason, you are so hot!! Brilliant actor. Jade x

5 years 3 weeks ago

ikuko's picture

ikuko

I like you very much.And every day I like you.

Edwin's picture

Edwin

Hi jason,for me you're the only number one great actor.Keep it up & may you have more good movies to make.

Arrune's picture

Arrune

Hi Jason we Indians love u very much, and we like your hairstyle, ....u handsome Rob.....

susi's picture

susi

hey jason i think your a sweetheart you are so cute and such a brilliant actor i seen almost all your films and you seems like a down to earth person but again your british and there great im living in a little town in denmark named odense im 27 years old with brown eyes and brown hair i work as waiter i really think you are the worlds biggest cutie many hugs and kisses to you from linda

MS PATRIOT's picture

MS PATRIOT

His portrayal of Frank in "Transporter" should have at least received a Golden Globes Award. He is in good company with Clive Owen and Russell Crowe. He will be receiving better acting roles & not because he is handsome with that square jaw & blue eyes that say more than a script. It is terrific that he does his own stunts & it is obvious that he is physically fit. We will be seeing him at the Movies for many years into the future.

2 years 3 weeks ago