Jake Gyllenhaal - Comments and Message Board

majid abdul jalil's picture

majid abdul jalil

Dear jake gyllenhaal my name is majid living in Ghana in th west africa i really like you and i have heard manythings about you you are good i hope one day we willl meet some daykeep the good working doing never stop ok this is my mail if you seen this mail please reply i will be very happy if you reply me majidabduljalil@yahoo.co.ukthat is my mail and remeber that you are the best

Anthony's picture

Anthony

The actor is the best to hit the International entertainment industry in many years. I can only see Jake going on to bigger and better roles in the years to come. He has indeed arrived long before his time even though he be still so very young! There is no doubt that this young man will have the movie world at his feet in due course. I cannot remember when last I have witnessed an up and coming actor set the screen alight. The man has more talent still to come with breathtaking performances in the future!

Masturbating Soldiers's picture

Masturbating So...

you sir are a pice of s**t

Old Cav 11's picture

Old Cav 11

Re: Lil' Jake's CommentsSon, congratulations. While the performing poodles in Hollywood have never had much credibility with me, you have done the impossible. Lil' Jake, you have proven that your industry HAS NO CREDIBILITY. Were it not for the writer, you bastions of the First Ammendment would be unemployed (or doing the jobs most illegals won't do).What GIs do in their tents is this-sit around, clean gear, and tell Brokeback Mountain jokes. Then, at some point, they get up and, rifle (not that one) in hand, do the job that you, the citizen sent him or her to do.There are two ways to regain your credibility if you wish. One, is to travel to Twenty Nine Palms,CA;FT Bragg, NC; Norfolk, VA; or McGuire AFB (it's in Jersey), find some guy with grey hair and a bunch of stripey things on his clothes, and tell him he did nothing in 1991 except wax the old carrot. Or, if doing your own stunt work, like getting thrown into a dumpster by an angry old guy with stripey things on his clothes, is not cool, the do what your buds in the SAG have promised for years-MOVE!!!!!Go to Europe, where making a movie abot homsexuality will get you accolades and the wrath of some extremist religous group or another. And where THEIR soldiers really do sit around and masturbate.

connie gonzalez's picture

connie gonzalez

jake if you actually put us down.....you do not realize how many veterans are suffering from this war. we had to take experimental drugs and vaccines.I suffer with different pains daily..the shocks in my temples....muscle twitches daily....chronic pancreatitis,migranes,etc.I was pregnant and received these shots in 1991.My son gets muscle twitches and migranes....try going to a real war and you will find out the sufferings of war...remember .... remember....FREEDOM IS NOT FOR FREE...MANY VETERANS HAVE DIED ...THIS MOVIE NEEDS A CONTINUATION... IT IS NOT FINISHED..... think before you talk about the people who serve and HAVE SERVED FOR OUR COUNTRY*****

Third Infantry Vet's picture

Third Infantry Vet

Jake, you dirty SOB. How about your cowardly little hollywood butt clearing bunkers and trenchlines with a 45? Ever see your friends get shredded by enemy artillery? How about a small arms fight in the dark while 73 easting rages around you? Act, monkey, act. Keep your Civy butt stuck in Hollywood!Eric.Desert shield/storm.