Hugh Laurie - Comments and Message Board

trish's picture

trish

Hugh,Thank you for your dedication to the character you portray. I enjoy watching as the plot thickens or unfolds before me. It helps pass the lonely nights.

hughfan123's picture

hughfan123

I am a great fan of Hugh Laurie, especially in his portrayal of Gregory House, in House, M.D. on Fox. I would like to be able to contact him to write him a letter to applaud him in his success, and to express my admiration of his portrayal of a complicated character, much like my own personal character, that faces, or has faced, many of the medical issues that confront his medical character daily. Unfortunately, most series I become hooked on are complicated,conceptually, and are cancelled, due to poor ratings. I hope this is not the case with this series. Good luck, Mr. Laurie, and be true, but, not unwelcome to change, in your character. Jennifer

Vikkie Kinder's picture

Vikkie Kinder

Does that comment mean he's awful in a sexy way, or does it mean he's sexy in an awful way?Hmmm....I admire Hugh Laurie very much and was "introduced" to him by my brother,who got me into 'Jeeves&Wooster' several years ago.At that time 'House' had only been on for two years or so, when I was going through a severe hypomanic episode, and NOTHING could make me laugh or even smile. Hugh did.I eventualy felt compelled to view as much as posible of his work and also to learn about his life.But sometimes I feel disgusted at many of the comments "fans" say and make about him. He's a very real PERSON, not an object; and not merely a one-dimensional "sexy" toy.Granted, he's not horible to look at,however...Grow up,kids. I cant imagine how dificult it would be to have to deal with so much superficiality around me from most(but probably not all) admirers. And also from co-workers in a movie?! Please...

lorialmond's picture

lorialmond

Hugh, You give me something to look forward to every tuesday night.. I have never been this interested in a show before! You are so sexy and fun to watch it gives me chills!Keep rocking!

tankgirl190's picture

tankgirl190

The show is brilliant and they couldn't have chosen a better actor than Hugh Laurie. He's gorgeous, and has a voice that I could listen to for DAYS.... just reading the ingredients off the back of food items. "Mmm... green beans..." Anyway, the show HOUSE M.D. is a keeper.

hughfan123's picture

hughfan123

Has this gone through?

DR. House's picture

DR. House

I love to see and watch Hugh both on the screen and off the screen I love his rugged and intellectual look. As an accomplished man with an English accent, Hugh acts naturally on the show and answers calmly (unlike the most of celeberities who act like fools and unconsciously expose their real self!) on the interviews I love you Hugh

michaelwild's picture

michaelwild

I need to contact Hugh for a business venture ezpoloritory. can you help?Michael.wild@tiscali.co.uk

kajundiva's picture

kajundiva

I love Huge. I think he is so sexy. I would love to meet him. I think he has the humor that i adore. he is a great actor and i enjoy watching him, but to further display how great he is, i had no clue of his accent, which by the is so awesome and makes him even more sexy. I do wonder if that is his sense of humor off film. hope it is. It is sexy.

dtates's picture

dtates

Hi mister laurie i'll make it nice & sweet i have a close friend who cant stop talking about u she thinks your the greatest,a blessing 2 the acting seen and a incredible sexy dude. Now i know that your a busy man & your time is precious but if could i would love 2 meet u so i could give her the surprise of a life time U know like a autograft t-shirt or a photograft picture with somethin special that u would say only 2 her i would be forever greatful my loves name is natasha so thank u 4 your time and i cant wait 2 here frm until then god bless.