Hugh Grant - Comments and Message Board

Mrs Grant's picture

Mrs Grant

im very sorry but I LOVE HUGH and your'll have to fight me first for him lol! does anyone find it really annoying that to get a poster or really nice pic it costs a bomb? i mean i don't mind paying it but really! can't get over the ending of American Dreamz!!! does anyone else think its symbollic? as he has not died in a film before and with this one being the first since 2004 and rumours of him not enjoying filming etc seems rather coincidental he dies in this film?

Margaret L's picture

Margaret L

When are you going to change that picture of Hugh Grant? He is a handsome man, and don't you think it's been long enough to forgive and forget the time he was arrested in LA? I really wish you would change it! Despite what he does in his private life, he is a very talented and gifted actor. He is especially good at comedies, but he could do anything if he really wanted.

Goldbug's picture

Goldbug

I just love him. He's smart, handsome and funny. I can't believe someone hasn't snatched him up yet. I'm smart, pretty and funny, but unfortunately, notrich or famous. Oh well, I can dream!!!!

Eliana Marchezam's picture

Eliana Marchezam

Hugh Grant é um ator charmoso com vocabulário impecável, amo tudo que ele faz, mesmo quando seus atos fogem entre seus dedos.

jec's picture

jec

hello! we wish we could see you in person because we are your big fan. we have seen all your films especially the "way back into love" we have seen it many times,we never get bored of watching it.me and wife and daughter and the rest of the family admire you. take care always and more power.

Jemmi's picture

Jemmi

I love Hugh Grant so much at I have decide to do a college project on him. I am trying to see what extent does Hugh Grant's persoanl approach to the romatic genre make him an auteur? What do people out there think. Please give your views about this it will help a lot. Thank you

Márcia's picture

Márcia

The best...for me!!!I love him so much...Para mim é mais fácil escreve em Portugues do Brasil, rsrsrsrsComo se diz em portugues...Hugh simplesmente é Show!!!And his earth combines with my air!!!kisses

7 years 2 weeks ago

Mrs Grant's picture

Mrs Grant

OMG!!!!!how could he? i don't see why he likes this girl i mean really! why go out with her when he could have me! such a shame. my day is ruined.

Hugh's lover's picture

Hugh's lover

I luv Hugh Grant the most out of any one in the world so you can not say that you love him more!! I will find him and we will get married!! he is so gorgeous! and he is english! im irish! and i love him !! What is he doin wit da jeminina Khann woman??? Is it true he is thinking of retiring>?? he better nt"""

i love hugh's picture

i love hugh

Okay, just to let you know, i am definately the person who loves hugh grant the most out of everyone, yes that's right i think he is adorable, and though he is a bit old for me, i still adore him IMMENSLY :-)

claudia's picture

claudia

dute in singe shame of you england.....hipocritii.....hotii si criminali....alcolisti si drogati.....ai luat banii de la mine ......rusine.....bloed.....dute in singe.......god bless as.....GOD.....GOD.......CLAUDIA IN LOVE WITH STEFAN