Helen Mirren - Comments and Message Board

claudia

DUTE IN SINGE .....GO TO BLOED MOTHER f**kER....OLD AND STUIPID....OLD AND STUPID....TOU GOT THE MONEY FROM ME........SHAME......SHAME......NEVER OSCAR......BLOED........PISTOLU....MAMA....PISTOLU....POLITIA...POLITUIA......POLITIA....POLITIA.....LUTI DIAVOLU ASTA DIN ....E-MAILUL....MEU......DIAVOLU .....DIAVOLU......POLITIA....POLITIA...POLITIA......LA.PUSCARIE ....P

Diana Goreham's picture

Diana Goreham

Brilliant actress.Especial as DCI or Super Jane Tennison.Helen plays the part so well.I see that a new series is coming in the Autumn, good.How soon can we get the DVD of it?Thanks Helen. When will you film be released, where you play Queen Elizabeth IIDiana Goreham

8 years 1 day ago

claudia

dute in singe si tui si printul william.....de imputiti ....criminali....politia....politia....poiltia....lapuscarie ....politia....politia......la.puscarie.........dute in singe.....william

claudia

iar ai aparut criminalo......f**k you......

GHOST WWHO SMILES's picture

GHOST WWHO SMILES

i WONDER IF YOU HEARD OF "MOMENTS OF THE HEART "OR WALKING IN THE SHADOWS OR EVEN IF YOU KNEW THEY WERE ALL "SO CONFUSED" I WONDER IF" YOUR LOVE"IS ENOUGH TO PULL ME THROUGH IWONDER YOU EVER REALY KNEW?I WONDER IF "LOVE BURNS" LIKE THE "TWIN EDGED BLADE" OF TRUTH OR IF "A FEW MORE DREAMERS"JUST LIKE ME OR JOHN OR YOU ,COULD EVER TEACH THE WORLD HOW SOMETIMES DREAMS COME T5RUE??? THEY STOLE A LOT FROM ME AND KILLED MY FAMILY AND ENSLAVED US WWITH HYPNOTISM AND TECHNOLOGY BUT I WANT THEM TO KNOW THE BREATH OF GOD IS REAL AND THAT ONE DAY SOON IT WILL FREE THE SLAVES THEY HAVE CREATED MY THOUGHTS AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

claudia

nu ,mai copndamnati oamenii care v-ati folosit de ei si .............nebuno........nu ne place filmul tau .......poate te dam si in judecata la C.E.AL DREPTURILOR OMULUI........

a old ugly .......crazy ......women???????????mai dute .....in singe

claudia

mai dute in singe,,,,,,mi-ati furat banii....nesimture regina.....william.....sa furati banii si sa va aratati dinti ,,,,,,sint fericita ca sint iubita si fara dantura,,,,,,a,m .....CLAUDIA....YONUTZ ....KOSSS ....VLAD....AND MANY MANY......

222f**k you.........claudia!!!!!!!!!!2222222

claudia

dute in singe ....chinuiti oamenii ....diabolicelor....

michelle paton's picture

michelle paton

I think Helen Mirren is one of our finest actors, I also loved her in Prime Suspect and just by a look you understand what she is saying, no one is better by my book. Everything she does is pure magic and a treat to watch.

michelle paton's picture

michelle paton

ps ms mirren as a huge fan and away from home Scotland now live in Laguna Beach (weather) watching you is as good as being their thank you..

claudia

dont...you thing that is a crime whitb] my mother and now ....to follow me .......its a crime ....y love yong guys,,,,y am yn love again.....y love him.......

claudia

ce faci dragana....te duci la psihiatru....esti nebuna.....dute la chirurg spunei sa-ti faca o operatie.....la cap....demento mi-ai dat foc la casa

claudia

maxima....why....did you steal....my....money....and send now people....to....my....house....whit...nifes.....you are crazy......beatrix....ai ....innebunit....a-ti....furat..si banii....si trimiteti....cu cutite...DUPA...mine.....ce cauta ...CARLOS ASTA.....IN CAMERA MEA...AM PUS POLITIA PE EL.thats the ....true......voi a-ti omorito pe mama.....si pe mine in amsterdam.......s-a intimplat la fel .....si in amsterdam....si aici...au trmis dupa mine cu cutite...de ce s-au pus......beartix...te-a....invatat.....dementa....aia de elizabetha....sa ma ti in stress......s-a....ma injugiati ca pe mama....e....stai....ca nu ne lasam....nici noi....atunci......v-a mai luat o data foc palatele......dumnezeu nu doarme.......bunica mea si mama se ruga ptr....noi......am vorbit cu ignerii mei pazitori......si v-a iese.....de rau.....AMIN....

claudia

dute in singe de criminala

Painterjohn's picture

Painterjohn

I am Helen's fan. I do say she is so gorgeous and beautiful. I love most of her pictures.I'm painting her portrait, copy from photo. I hope to show it to public when I finish and hope Helen will see it.

claudia

mai dute in SINGE CU DIANA DEATH........moartea lui diana sa o aveti....de criminalii.......dute la puscarie ......mi-ati furat banii ......criminalilor .....politia....politia,,,,,politia.....ce cauti fa in e-mailul nostru......CLAUDIA AND YONUT.....