Harry Potter - Comments and Message Board

@**pretty girl*of 16*@'s picture

@**pretty girl*...

Harry Potter is the best trail I have ever heard and seen in all of my life,,,,,Daniel-->u r grate

kirti hari's picture

kirti hari

i like harry potter

Umida Ibrahimova's picture

Umida Ibrahimova

Dear J.K.Rowling i am very pleased with your work i think you are a great writer and you have a gerat scence of fantasy. I think that book about Harry Potter is the best book ever i have read. i wish you good luck in your future plans and please do not let none of the characters to die because after death of Sirirus and Dambldour I was crying a lot. You might think that i am stupid because I should understand that it is just a film but i still can't help it. BUt anyway I think the other book will be very good. Dear director and producers I think you are doing a great job. I am very impressed with your work all the staff in films are made very realistic and great I think that you are a star because all that must be very hard to do very hard to plan and very hard to bring alive but you are doing it fantasticly I want to thank you for your work.Dear Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson.Rupert Grit and others. You are a great actors your performance is amazing. You are to young but you are doing very hard and good job. I wish you luck and happy days in your life. Yours SincerelyUmida...

8 years 2 weeks ago

gurvinder's picture

gurvinder

harry porter movies are great and superb because of jk rowling. jk rowling written a wonderful story. i love all books of harry porter. i like dan , rupert and emma very much. dan is like my younger brother to me.i write some letters to dan and he reply also. they all are very sweet. i am 19 years old but i think i am a greatest fan of harry porter. i see all parts of harry porter film and i have a collection of dvds of harry porter in my home and its become my routine to harry porter films on every weekend. dont think i am mad all people have their own thought and feeling. sometime i think i am a part of harry porter movie. i am positive thinker so i think i will be a part of at least one films. best of luck dan , rupert , emma and jk rowling for there future.

Elizabeth Weasley's picture

Elizabeth Weasley

Dear Ms.Rowling, I admire your writing spirit and wonderful imagination.Sadly since I live in L.A. I couldn't audition for Lavender Brown's part, but I do wish the girl who got it good luck.

Hogwarts Girl's picture

Hogwarts Girl

I missed the Luna Lovegood audition and was so happy when I found out about this audition for the new film 'The Golden Compass'I sincerely do hope that I will find out more information about this auditona and when it is. Zipporah Bourne

Henry's picture

Henry

HARRY POTTER...,ISN'T JUST A MOVIE...IT'S SOMETHING THAT LEADS SOME TO LEARN...THE FASCUNATING AND BRILLIANT ACCENT OF LANGUAGE THEY HAVE...JUST LIKE ME...IT CAUSED TO LEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE...NOT JUST A MERE MOVIE OF MAGIC...

Liliyan's picture

Liliyan

I just dunno what to tell about him I belive he's brave But sometimes i got frightend when he faced voldemort how will he handel it in 7th Part I just wish him good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you hermone's picture

i love you hermone

hey i think ron and hermione will fall in love with each outher in the last book and harry and luna will have kids loveherve

Lyra Granger's picture

Lyra Granger

Harry Potter is the Best movie of all time!! With lots of lessons to learn,, bravery and true meaning of friendship.. plus, really is journey beyond our imagination!!! Daniel Radcliffe Rocks!!!

luvbug7755's picture

luvbug7755

i think that this website needs to give us more articles on the actual actors of the Harry Potter films

Sreekanth's picture

Sreekanth

Harry potter movies are great because when i saw the film i think i am wizard and my school is hogwarts and harry,ron,hermoiney all are my friends some time i think in midnight iam in a set of harry potter movie and dan,rupert,emma and all others are teach me dont act like that WHEN I SAW THIS FILM I AM IN A WONDERLAD DONT THINK I AM A MAD ALL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN FEELINGS AND DREAMS AND I AM A POSITIVE THINKER SO I THINK I WILL BE A A PART OF ATLEAST ONE FILM

Samantha Potter's picture

Samantha Potter

I think Harry Potter movie is wicked cause it leads my imagination to the magic worldit's fantastic

proffessor Aravind's picture

proffessor Aravind

yes i do agree that hp movies are gr8when i read the books i go into the world of my own!!!!!!

IMELDA's picture

IMELDA

I THINK HARRY POTTER IS NOT JUST A MOVIE BUT IS FULL OF SUSPENCE,ADVENTURE....I THINK DANIEL RADCLIFFE DOES A GREAT JOB;I MEAN COMBINING SCHOOL AND ALL THAT.

rich_09's picture

rich_09

Harry Potter aLl series are WONDERFUL!AWESOME!GREAT!THRILLER!FUNNY!AND MANY MORE!!!since the first movie of harry potter i already support them!!!because of the uniqueness of the movie and the actors (especially daniel radcliffe and emma watson)about them, i hope they would be lovers in the movie even in the true life!!!i think i'll be happy if that will happen!!!that's all!!!and before i forgot!we named our band group THE WIZARDS because we REALLY LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!and that's all!!!^_^~rich_09~the same sign-Wizards Maximum-still a memberthe original