Gwyneth Paltrow - Comments and Message Board

claudia's picture

claudia

ya dute in singe din mesajele mele......rotop kanker hoer.......shame.......maddonu ......who is this a guy....maddonu......in my m-ail .....looks like aguy......si-a facut farmece cu DAN......AI INNEBUNIT MADDONU....ROTOP....KANKER FLIKER

nutty but nice's picture

nutty but nice

Black tongued Matthew Sedgewick, let go of your jealousy, before it eats you up completely. Did you get rejected for the rear end of a Donkey in your school play or something?Gwyneth Paltrow is a thinking man's crumpet end of!

trinket@tampabay.rr.com's picture

trinket@tampaba...

Gwen: If you don't need the new "sweeper" my dirt devel just took a crap, please send it to me.

Matthew Sedgwick's picture

Matthew Sedgwick

Okay Gwennie to put it very grcefully to you, You can't act, you can't sing it's a wonder you can even talk! Is it any wonder that your films have gone straight to video? Boy you must have been on a lot of morphine to name you poor baby after produce. I mean come on Gwenethwe ALL KNOW you didn't have to work you way to the toplike Bette Davis or a lot of other fine actors. All it took was a phone call from Daddy and Mommie and Bang You were suddenly (gasp) a star! All it took was a pound of makeup,a Dolce and Gabanna dress and BANGther's a "start" Well lil Gwen your15 minutes of fame are over Retire honey

sandi's picture

sandi

dear girl, I have been married to a musician for 30 yrs...do NOT be fooled. it is always about HIM...it does not matter if there are children or not...my twin sons are 25yrs.old now...still missing their Pappa G.HE is all about himself....do NOT fall for his sweet words. He's talking to himself afterall.....I write this to you while watching the Beatles' "A Hard's Days Night".can't buy me love,I didn't think this would EVER happen to me.signed,Sandi DIGGINS...google GARY DIGGINs@aolyou'll fall in love with him like i did...tooo cool.

paulf's picture

paulf

I loved your work in Iron Man Gwyneth!You're are aweseome and incredible!I especially loved your portrayel of Polly inSky Captain! you were PERFECT in that role!I hope you can make a sequal to both Iron Man,AND Sky Captain! You are so talented and gifted and beautiful Lady!