Gwen Stefani - Comments and Message Board

larrysteininger@gmail.com's picture

larrysteininger...

Gwen you are the most attractive woman in HollyWood. I am a libra Man,my name is larrysteininger@gmail My birthday is Oct1,1963 My phone number is 1-626-915-8635

gwen's#1fan's picture

gwen's#1fan

Omg! I'm like,your biggest 13 year-old fan!! I love just about all of your music,plus your REALLY pretty!w/b plz!

mykdude's picture

mykdude

Nashville show 18 DecNot to impune on her talent but Gwen Stefani needs to work on giving the audience what they paid for during concert appearances.Took my daughter as a Christmas gift,tickets were nearly $70 for ok seats, merchandise table was double and triple that of a normal concert. Had to wait nearly an hour between opening act Ciara and Gwen's show, only to be entertained for an hour and twenty two minutes. Add this to the fact that there was nothing spectacular about her show it was a Madonna rip off night with very little originality. I guess this is what I should expect from a performer who comes on stage as says she wasnt going to tour because "she didnt want to".....but we kept buying CD's.Thats an easy problem to fix.

larrysteininger@gmail.com's picture

larrysteininger...

Gwen Stefani is the most prettiest woman in HollyWood to day. I am a white libra man,my name is larry steininger my birthday is Oct1,1963 I love you Gwen and your music. my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

Stefanie's picture

Stefanie

Ok honestly....Gwen Stefani was the great front woman from No Doubt that was all about family, love and being real. NOW Gwen stefani is a selfish over conceited bitch that feels she deserves an entourage of innocent japanese girls who according to her, are unable to talk, be adressed or dress themselves. Honestly gwen....use your annorexic arms to wash off your 12 pounds of make up and get over yourself because now you're just getting pathetic that you have to force people from another country that dont even speak the same language to hang out with you. I no longer even want to be a no doubt fan because I am so dissapointed and ashamed to ever listen to what you have had to say.

alex.i wanna meet gwen so much's picture

alex.i wanna me...

hi i love gwen so much she is my idol all i wanna do is grow up and be like her she really inspires meluv ya gwen stefani 4 ever from alex

martha's picture

martha

Hey Gwen love your range of clothing its so cool,when you gonna sell it in Europe,In Ireland?I wear your clothing all the time and people always ask me `hey where did you buy that`?so it a selling market for you over hear but of course it looks better on you.Happy DaysMartha x

larrysteininger@gmail.com's picture

larrysteininger...

Gwen you are number One eye candy. I am a libra man,my name is larrysteininger@gmail my birthday is Oct1,1963 Gwen I love you and your music. my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

alexisgrinn's picture

alexisgrinn

i love Gwen Stefani! She is an awesome artist. I am always reminded of Sally Anthony though. she is giving away free downloads at www.sallyanthony.com!!

Peewee's picture

Peewee

Hi Gwen I love u and ur music u are my favorite idol and singer. Congrats on ur new baby hope u have fun with the cute thing thet comes out to be like u. U looked amazing at the grammys I was happy when u and Billie Joe Armstrong went up there I just saw u two up there and I was like "Oh My Gosh" my two idols that was asome. Anyways ur conccert here in bakersfield was asome. Nice talking to u bye luv u. love always, P.S. your #1 fanHollaback Girl Pauline Valencia