Year 2012 | Genres Alternative, Alternative
Synopsis - Ellis is probably the most normal member of his weird family. His mother, Wendy, is a hippie who enjoys practising rituals of self-empowerment with a dubious boyfriend who lives in...
Directed by Christopher Neil
- Featured Articles
- Bono Announces U2 Tour Plans For Next Year And Defends ‘Songs of Innocence’ iTunes Launch
- From Pussycat Doll To Grizabella: Nicole Scherzinger To Make West End Debut In ‘Cats’ Revival
- Nicki Minaj Announced As Host For 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards In Glasgow
- James Marsden Opens Up About Being The Movie Industry's Pretty Boy
- John Cusack Brands Hollywood A "Whorehouse" Where "People Go Mad"
- Popular Artists