Girls Aloud - Comments and Message Board

danrussell's picture

danrussell

Hi all! Just heard about 2 summer concerts girls aloud are doing in August! They are going to be in Battle Abbey, near Hastings and Harewood House, in Leeds. The tickets go on sale on Sat (16th Feb) and they’re only £26 if you book before now!!! The number if you want some is 08712716149 and they’re advertised on http://www.secureticket.org or http://www.maconcerts.co.uk At £26 I reckon they’re going to go quickly!

frenchgirl's picture

frenchgirl

I went to sheffield arena on the 13&15may to see Girls Aloud and they was brill been to ever concert and they get better & better all fan must see then at least once best girl band ever

cheryl cole's picture

cheryl cole

u rock we saw your concert on the 25th april u were well wicked wicki wicki wicked

cheryl cole's picture

cheryl cole

wish i could see u for reel

cheryl cole's picture

cheryl cole

do u like concerts

Graham's picture

Graham

Hello Girls what a fab night in Newcastle yours rocked. I had a a fab night i enjoyed evey bit of it. Thank you for a good night. Well done and keep up the good work.

heather15's picture

heather15

hey this is me heather cook the jonas brothers are so hot me and my friend both thinh=k that somone baked cookies on them we would eat the cookies my fave is nick and joe i am having a very hard time figuring out which one out of joe and nick i like the best i just dont know i loooooooooooove nick and joe forever and always i totally would love to meet and go to a concert and get passes to see them that would be totally be awesome i love their movie camprock well chat later

cherylfan02's picture

cherylfan02

Hi im Bethan,I* really love girls aloud and i adore cheryl cole. she is like a role model to me and i expect she is to many othere teenagers like myself. i would love to meet grls aloud so much. it would be a dream if i did.