George Michael - Comments and Message Board

FLORENTA's picture

FLORENTA

It's great George is speaking for religon and things a good person inside. Wonderfully.

9 years 2 days ago

amklvyldy's picture

amklvyldy

Hey thistle chic, I am going to the UK concert from Michigan...all I got to say is....thats a true fan!!

christian mama 2's picture

christian mama 2

I was touched by the song he sang however i must suggest he read Leviticus in the holy bible. no sarcasm intended i truly hope he finds the Lord and may God bless him.

LuvsGeorgeMichaelandKennyGoss's picture

LuvsGeorgeMicha...

Love George Michael and his partner Kenny.

hieverybody's picture

hieverybody

George Michael is wonderful. I think his music is beautiful and so wonderful. I wish him the best and continued success.

Chev's picture

Chev

George Michael for me (and soooo many others),has been and still is the best male artist the world has seen (and heard)!!I would love for him to reconsider his decision not to tour the UK ever again (one more time pleeeease)!!!George you are a LEGEND!!!!

sara's picture

sara

What a sad year 2008 really is,the end of GEORGE MICHAEL TOURS,we have only just been given the chance to see him after 15 years.....and now its over,There are 3 things you will never take from george,1 his talent and 2 his fans and 3 that beautiful smile.No matter what they say ,all over the world,through the years and the ones to come GEORGE WE LOVE YOU.and to us you are JESUS TO A CHILD.

jackie's picture

jackie

I thing it's great that George is speaking out FOR religon. He has always had a good heart and is a good person inside. His position in the industry helps bring things to peoples minds and i'm glad that he is using that for yet another good cause. I feel that he is a great singer songwriter and most of all human being. Who he is in a relationship has no bearing on anything. He and Kenny seem to be very happy so they should be allowed thier lives however they want to live.I would like a live conversation. I wish he would reopen his website and ignore idiot's.

jenny's picture

jenny

im glad george michael isnt leaveing for good i`d miss hes singing voice and i wont have no one to sing to, well done in your earls court concert,i tryed to get tickets but they sold out on the min they went on sale ,i didnt have lots of money people shouldnt buy ticket if they dont like him,its so wrong on the other hand i love him and couldnt go to earls court because ticket robbers took them and soled them for more money:(

jackie's picture

jackie

I think it's great that George Is thinking about touring again. He is too talented to just stop . I had hoped that he would change his mind about stopping. I hope that he will come to the U.S. Please have him come somewhere near Orlando, Florida

f.e.m.'s picture

f.e.m.

George Michael's official fanclub site is now www.georgemichael.com so please change that on your site.

Florina's picture

Florina

Hi!My name is Florina and I am a 100% George Michael fan.He is one of the greatest artists of all time.He had some terrible years in the past ...a lot of pain...He's back again because he is the best.George- a talented man devoted to his work only.I respect him for this.It was a pleasure to talk about George once again.Love,Florina...

Maxinejoanne's picture

Maxinejoanne

Went to the concert at Wembley last night and had the most amazing time. We were fortunate enough to have the best possible tickets (right at the front of the stage!). He looked and sounded absolutley brilliant, a fantastic show performed by a fantastic showman. Love him millions.

Tony Porch's picture

Tony Porch

I was dismayed at GM's views expressed in his interview with Kirsty Wark shown on BBC 2's Newsnight tonight.1. Why should he think that it is acceptable not to pay taxes just because a poltical figure he doesn't agree with is in power (i.e. Margaret Thatcher)? I can't stand Tony Blair but as a citizen of the UK I pay my taxes. 2. I think that GM has been used by Blair and he doesn't seem to have cottoned onto that. Although his music appears to be brilliant I cannot admire Mick Hucknall of Simply Red because of his support for the Labour Party. People like that and GM should keep their political views private.3. He denies his birthright to being English. He was born in England so he is English. His vindication was that he was in some way racially abused when he was younger and that has somehow made him not English. I have been proud that I was a fan of an English musician. I can see that I was duped.4. In conclusion I hope he permanently leaves the country of his birth and never returns. In the meantime I shall destroy all his CD's and DVD's that I have bought with my hard-earned cash (that what was left after paying taxes).DisappointedlyTony Porch

Roser's picture

Roser

hello everybodyI've liked GM music for long years, since Wham.I woul know how to get a dedicated autograph!!!!I love you George. Dont change!Kisses

GMFAN's picture

GMFAN

Cant wait for Georges tour. I have been a fan since Wham. He has such a huge talent and is the best singer by far, his voice sends shivers up my spine when I listen to his ballads. Great to hear you will be touring George, cant wait............

Millie's picture

Millie

i have been a huge george michael fan bout ayear now i've always loved him scince i was 10 am 15 now and i always get called gay because i listen to his music and a freak for listen to the 80's i dont like hip hop rap or r'n'b they do my head in am one for listening to good music :D:D:D:D

betty's picture

betty

the new song an easier affair is so good cant wait till i can buy it. george you are the greatest of all times no one can out sing you on anything. so dont let peoples comments change you in anyway. i love you the way you are. good luck on the tour and please come to the usa. love betty in north carolina

maryann's picture

maryann

i wish people will just let him live his life,ive been a fan of his for over 20yrs,going back from when wham started just let him be.is he really hurting anyone people never print the good things he does all i can say george cant wait till i see u on the 25th nov 06 see u soon all my love xx

ioannisj's picture

ioannisj

career of 19 years3 personal albums with new matterial - 1 best of and 1 with other artists songs albums70million copies world widehe is amazing

thistlechic's picture

thistlechic

I can't wait until his concerts in the UK. I'm coming all the way from Alberta, Canada to see him in Manchester and Glasgow. I'm counting down the days!!

Reni's picture

Reni

George Michael - who else !Great musician, great voice and great songs. Love to see him in concert, can't wait !Maybe also in Vienna ?see youReni

john in san diego's picture

john in san diego

Who wants to see an alcoholic, forced-out-of-the-closet, public bathroom strokin', pussy like him? .

saboohi alee's picture

saboohi alee

Hello!My name is Saboohi I am a very much big fan of George Michael from last 17 years His songs are very close to my heart & soul he is my favorite now and he will be my favorite always I just love George Michael as fan very much.Thanks Dear George MichaelWishing you a year That is your brightest by far,With blue skies above,And things that you love,And laughter,Wherever you areMay your happiness blossom like the fields of fresh flowersMay each day bright with promise dawn I wish you Merry Christmas & Happy New YearFrom your fan Saboohi

Jorge Veloso's picture

Jorge Veloso

Meu artista favorito, 100%.Adoro ouvir e ver George Michael.

kena's picture

kena

I love George & his songs for 12 years.He is my lovely singer, my pop-music-idol.I wish him and his lover the best in love,every person deserves to be happy, so why they are exclusions, just because they are gay.who we are to justice them , we don't know who we'll be in future & our children, just God knows and can justice us!So, let them be happy and newspapers & policemen should leave them alone!I kiss evrybody who loves sincerely George!!!!

Tali's picture

Tali

George Michael?Without doubt still the best! Always love you George.

Bicurious's picture

Bicurious

I think it's fantastic that George is speaking up about religion.I am a huge fan of his and a christian myself.I myself have met alot of people who are either homosexual or bisexual that don't believe God would give them a chance.Hopefully George can change some peoples minds about thier chances with God and get people to give God a chance.Sandra

casuck's picture

casuck

i am chinese. i have been george's big fan since i heared his song " careless whisper" when i was in the high school. i wish he can have a concert in china. george, please never stop your gift for music. love you forever.

miss india's picture

miss india

well, wat to say about george ? he is the best! i have this long cherished dream to meet him in person someday.but george,pls take care of urself.u urself said that life is there for the taking.may u get all that u want in life!ur music is not only soul stirring but an inspiraton for all.lookin forward for more great music from u!

faith_forever's picture

faith_forever

Hey thistlechic and amklvyldy...................................................................................................Well done for travelling so far to see George. My friends think I'm mad for travelling from Australia to see 4 concerts (hopefully more) starting in Germany and heading to UK and Ireland. I'm sure GM appreciates his fans being so patient in waiting for this tour but I'm sure you know, we will not be disappointed. Enjoy the tour and sing along to every unforgettable word. GEORGE FOREVER!!!! Thanks for touring ;-)

Pfopfany's picture

Pfopfany

I'm Yog's fan ever since I am a person. I first heard George Michael's voice with Wham! during his heydays with Andrews. That voice never desapeared from my head and when he when solo that was it, I became more and more afficcionado and I can tell you during all this years (more that 20 years) I've had all his music (solo and with the defunct band). I've suffered some losses, I was stoled so many times (because I always bought original CD's) but I managed to buy new ones althought I'm in a country were original music is still difficult to find and when you find one is extremely expensive.I've been following his career all these years and i can honestly say "He's the greatest singer songwriters of his generation", no mistake about it. His sexual orientation never was a problem for my liking him, because more that that I Love His Music and he's been my inspiration for a lifetime.Although he decided to stay low profile he won't ever be forgotten because he's a talented and gifted men and if you look at the pop arena today you'll find that it's full of crap musicians. So, what I would say to George is "keep going and don't let, any of the incidents that you've been through lately, bring you down". Still waiting for your talent to bring something new.Manuel

yong's picture

yong

what a wonderful man..........

8 years 1 week ago

casuck's picture

casuck

george michael, the ever best. beautiful voice, good character, talent on music.

nikki f's picture

nikki f

I think george is a fantastic person he has a heart of gold and i saw him at net aid and thought he was adorable hes a great performer and artist i would love to know when he is going to do another concert as i would be the first in line to get a ticket and would love to meet him back stage. ive loved him since he was in wham and have all his albums hes a love.

sam.'s picture

sam.

you are the best singer and song writer ever, my dream was to meet you in person one day, and that happened last year,i have been WAITING FOR THAT DAY, FOR OVER 25 YEARS,your voice is even better now,you are an ANGEL in disguise,will love you always til the day i die.sam.

FLORENTA's picture

FLORENTA

IS A GREAT SINGER FOR ALL HUMAN. I VERY GLADE FOR GEORGE BECAUSE IS SPEKING FOR RELIGON AND IS GOOD PERSON.

9 years 2 days ago

betty's picture

betty

i just love george michael he is the best singer of all time. i would love to meet him oneday. as for him and kenny they are a great pair i wish them all the luck in the world. bless you both. love betty

claudia's picture

claudia

esti invinuit de crima bai bulangiule.....la puscarie.........singe .....impuscatule.....singe......CRIMA....BLOED.....SINGE