George Lopez - Comments and Message Board

smile's picture

smile

Hello Mr. George Lopez, ireally like the tv series George Lopez i always watch that here in dubai,so fun and hope you still have more show to come ,and hope to watch some of your movie in the future..

Anzel O Vessup's picture

Anzel O Vessup

Dear: mr Gorge Lopez Do you ever Get some free time to read your Emial? Anyway laughing will always be one of the great keys to living a cool life. wright! Hopefully it is. Anzel O Vessup

poke102's picture

poke102

dear george lopez you are very funny i watch your show and that legand of lopez morithon it was very funny why dont you do any more new shows on nick? you are my hearo your biggest fan Devin chichakly

Matthew Campbell's picture

Matthew Campbell

Dear George Lopez i am your biggest fan. I watch your show every night. I love all the characters but you the most. And all the adventures you guys go on. I love how you call your mom a bat and I have watched all most all of your shows on the luck of the lopez marithan and every other what it is on thank you soooooo much for looking at this coment Please right me back at mrburgers@gmail.comlove Matthew Campbell

BIGBOBNO1's picture

BIGBOBNO1

MR. LOWLIFE OH SORRY LOPEZ YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT AMY WINEHOUSE ARE OUT OF LINE SHE IN TROUBLE AND HELPIT'S NOT FUNNY TO MAKE JOKES AND KICKING HER WHEN SHE IS DOWN I HAVE A MINE TO COME FLYING OUT OF THE INTERNET AND GETTING REAL ON YOU . NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS HURTING GET A NICE TALL GLASS OF SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Anzel O Vessup's picture

Anzel O Vessup

Hi George Lopez I think I like your show on T.V,It makes me laugh. Some times I think about the old, days when everyone could not stop laughing at the things you would say. George not one thing has changed! . Have fun in L.A Anzel O Vessup

Anzel O Vessup's picture

Anzel O Vessup

daer mr george lopez I remember 18 years ago you and two other men, did a show for sierra hosale hardware. In san bernardino california i think it was. any way you made me cry in front my friends and coworkers.I learned to enjoy hard work,life and all the ups and downs by laughing. I am now 39 years old,and I pray that the gods bless you more for reminding everyone that when its herts real bad,laughing can heal the soul. thank you George Lopez

Anzel O Vessup's picture

Anzel O Vessup

Hay: Mr Gorge Lopez To day is friday I'am trying to think up some new ways to make my friends laugh, I'am going to need some help in that depart- ment.Just A.B.C.D all the way to Z laughing would be O.K well have a great weekend. Anzel O Vessup

Anzel O Vessup's picture

Anzel O Vessup

HI Mr Gorge Lopez We still need a cool man that can keep us all laughing through the years,you are that man. keep up the good work. Anzel o vessup

Anzel O Vessup's picture

Anzel O Vessup

Dear: Gorge Lopez I still laugh about the bird rain! If the seattle sea Halks can rain to the, super bowl. may be do something great this year! I will start crying for joy.any way gotta go. Anzel O Vessup

TurnbachK's picture

TurnbachK

Dear george, You allways put a smile on my face heep up the great work!! I'll allways watch your shows!!