Farrah Fawcett - Comments and Message Board

sher's picture

sher

Farrah, I will pray for you to have a quick recovery every night and hope that you will bless us by continuing to act because you are a brilliant actress and I miss seeing you on TV. God Bless you and your family.

Katetroy's picture

Katetroy

Painting of Farrah:I'm not allowed to post the link but go to wordpress and search for Charlie's Angel.

4 years 1 week ago

gmireya's picture

gmireya

I would like to suggest to Farrah Fawcett to go for raja yoga meditation. See www.bkwsu.orgI have met people who have overcame cancer by doing that practise. There is a book called: mission of love by Dr. Roger Cole that is on that subject as well. This film will give her an idea as well: Discover the spirit within which is in googleI myself stopped R.A. by doing raja yoga meditation.If you want to find out more you can ask me any questions to the e-mail above.Yours sincerely,Mireya

gospelstandards's picture

gospelstandards

Please have someone close to Farrah contact me.I keep posting this on different sites but no one seems to care. I would like to try to help her get well.I may know of a natural product that could possibly save her life as it has others and it has made myself healthy.What does the actress have to lose?

blndy2004mustang's picture

blndy2004mustang

DEAREST FARRAH, I MET YOU IN 1980 AT THE L.A. AIRPORT AND YOU WERE SO VERY KIND TO ME. I PRAY FOR YOU EVERY DAY THAT THERE WILL BE A MIRACLE AND YOU WILL GET BETTER NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS KIND OF PAIN. GOD BLESS YOU FARRAH YOU ARE SUCH A STRONG AND WONDERFUL LADY.LOVE YOU ALWAYS, JAN PENDERGRAFT

Raphaël Zacharie de IZARRA's picture

Raphaël Zachari...

FARRAH FAWCETT : DE LA BEAUTE A LA POURRITURE ?Pathétique, poignant, cruel comme un miroir renvoyant l'image de notre propre condition : Farrah Fawcett, ex-beauté incarnée, est en train de s'éteindre quasi en direct sous les caméras de télévision américaines. Cependant elle croit encore à un miracle, priant avec ferveur pour que la vie triomphe de son cancer alors qu'elle est en phase terminale.Sur son visage, le masque de la maladie, de la vieillesse, de la hideur : notre masque potentiel.Le plus effrayant : savoir qu'un humain peut passer de la gloire la plus complète à la misère la plus totale. Tout n'étant qu'une question de temps. Ce qui arrive aux êtres "immortels" peut nous arriver à nous aussi, simples mortels que nous sommes...A travers son agonie nous assistons à notre propre fin.Madame Fawcett ou l'histoire de la beauté qui devient décrépitude. Quand un destin de gloire finit dans la déchéance. Lorsque les sommets insolents de la jeunesse éclatante se concluent par le plus noir abîme... La maladie.Avant la mort.Mais éloignons-nous de ces vanités hollywodiennes, ne nous arrêtons pas à la souffrance, à la tristesse, allons à l'essentiel : au lieu de la pourriture promise par la Camarde, derrière ces apparences immondes du cancer, moi je vois l'éternité. La mort prochaine de Farrah Fawcett : fin d'une étoile ? Oui. Ou pour être plus exact, la lumière retournant à la lumière.Raphaël Zacharie de IZARRA

braveheart's picture

braveheart

Hello Farrah.I'm so glad I can write to you because I used another actor with cancer to try and reach you. Thank God.You will be getting some very important information from me this week. The letter is from me in Southeast,Washington,DC. It will be your "Holy Grail"if you have faith in the writer(me).It isn't a Jesus,get well letter,but some theories about all diseases,which is cancer and is no big deal unless you and the doctor makes it. Looking forward to meeting you before the year is out.My book is due out this year as I have indicated in the letter. You're going to be fine.Peace out Southeast,DC.

teddibear54200058's picture

teddibear54200058

My Dearest Farrah,I am so proud of you. I'm a cancer survivor. You are an inspiration to all of us who have survived this terrible disease. I feel your tears and your pain. I truly do.You have a beautiful smile and and honest face. Heaven will welcome you. Do not be afraid of what waits for you. You have been through a journey that many of of will never know. But know this...when you leave this earth you will be in place that manyof us seek.God Bless You and Your Family'Wendy Parkinson (Shelton, WA)

buckeyeangel's picture

buckeyeangel

my thoughts and prayers goe's out to farrah's friends and family,i grew up watching charlie's angel's.she truly was america's angel and will be missed by alot of people.i watched farrah's story it was very touching,what a brave and stong woman.may she rest in peace.

tinnay's picture

tinnay

My heart goes out to Ryan and Redman. Farrah was an incredible woman who was far to young to have her life ended. I have watched the documentaries on her life in the past years and was overwhelmed by what a brave, compassionate woman she was. Hopefully all will be well with Redman - he has a legacy to live up to - May God go with him and Ryan in their extreme time of need.

karenhmaylan's picture

karenhmaylan

i'm in the UK & am SO sad this beautiful lady has passed on & i am so sad she suffered so much.it would have been wonderful if the marriage to Ryan had gone ahead...it would have been the icing on the cake of a fabulous relationship.i remember Farah's earlier days...wish i looked like her!! a great actress & she will be sadly missed by the whole world. my condolences to her family. r.i.p. Farah....asleep with the angels now.

mary L.knoblock's picture

mary L.knoblock

My deepest sympathy goes out to farrah's entire family. she will never be forgotten, as she was such a wonderful actress, with the gorgeous hairstyle that many females copied. Well, at least she doesn't have to suffer anymore. she was charlies angel-- now she is in the arms of the Lords angel. god bless her, and her family, during their trying times, and always. A fan.

tjhbob's picture

tjhbob

Farrah, you are simply a fabulous lady/person and do not deserve this any more than any other person does. I/WE wish you all the best and a speedy defeat of the old "C".

8 years 2 weeks ago

MICHAEL.PIZZUTO@WACHOVIA.COM's picture

MICHAEL.PIZZUTO...

GOD LOOK OVER HIS ANGEL AND MAY SHE GET WELL FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years 1 week ago