Eric Clapton - Comments and Message Board

J A C's picture

J A C

You have to see and hear RAILROAD SALVAGE . They are 5 students from the University of New Haven . They put the " kick ass " back in rock and roll . They are an unbelievable cover band that also does some Eric Clapton and if he heard them I'll stake my life on it that he would be , not only amazed , but proud !!!!!

claudia's picture

claudia

hallo....politia......this......we...do not////like........hallo////politia.....politia......y do not...like this kind of ....muzic.......politia......politia.......hallo...politia.......LADY DY......CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU.....DO NOT FORGET,,,,,LADY DY......CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU....PRINCESS......

Tom's picture

Tom

Eric,I hope your feeling better. From the article i just read it looks though your concerts are all canceled in New York as well, and you are going to resume playing after a two week rest in Oct 2006.I hope is well with you and your family, please keep in touch. If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out.Tom

TimothyJohnMorris's picture

TimothyJohnMorris

HelloEric Clapton played live in June 2002 for the Queen at Buckingham Palace. It was released as a DVD entitled "PARTY AT THE PALACE". by the BBC. He played "Layla" and immediately followed it by a beautiful instrumental piece. I don't know whether it was a "continuation piece to Layla or whether it was just a "fill-in piece of music". In any event, My wife and I love it and want to know a) what it was and b) whether it's available on any CD that we could puchase. Any clues anyone?Many thanks Timothy John Morris

Kenny Wayne's picture

Kenny Wayne

Are you going to be in town ( Columbus ) June16th also?My husband is turning 59 yrs old and plays guitar here in townWould love to meet you at Bag of Nails in Westerville Tues night @ 7:30 ??There is a 3rd floor where you two could Jam

Saffernellie's picture

Saffernellie

Dearest Mr. Clapton,I want to thank you for sharing your wonderful musical talent with the world. Many of your songs have extremely helped me through some very difficult experiences in my depressing life.I am so proud of you for paying it forward to those in Antiqua.I've had the pleasure to see you three times, Indy, Chicago and St. Louis, however I did have the "noseblead" seats, haha.Thanks you again for all you do. Sincerely,Saffernellie, aka Linda kay the former DJ.

SwordofBath's picture

SwordofBath

Eric, I have been in tears while my children sing Tears in Heaven. As a Father, Thinking of you.I have now released a new website =bath-international-virtual-music-festival.co.uk.They shall be performing it live on Sat 24th as part of the Rainbow Warrior set.We are going to attempt the impossible- and virtually bring in Guitarist Al Johnson from Holland, while then mixing The children singing it and creating an international "Double Bounce" virtual stream.I expect at short notice you are booked, but we will record it and make it available on the site.If you like where we are coming from, maybe you would consider doing a similar stream for my kids to sing with you on, closer to the end of the festival ?