Ellen Degeneres - Comments and Message Board

my two cents's picture

my two cents

"Her personal life is just that, personal?" Gimme a break, she made her fame by coming out and rubbing it in our face. Then she cheats on her girlfriends. But now she's afraid to speak about her life on her new show, she must have signed a "don't ask, don't tell" agreement with the producers. Have you EVER heard her say the word gay or lesbian on her new show? Or talk about her private life? Nope. She's a censored whore.

Superstud's picture

Superstud

Ellen DeGeneres, First I want to say Congradulations on your marriage. I wanted to tell you that I'm also getting married to my partner. Our names Jimmy Gattis and Michael Hoover. We plan on getting married July 14th 2008. That's the news flash.

concerened animal lover's picture

concerened anim...

I think Ellen needs support for her kind heart, and I'm outraged at the way that this women from Mutts & Moms handled the situation.What can I do to help return the little dog igge to the girls. I'm a hair stylist too! with many dogs and this hurts my heart and I will assure you that the dog is hurting. Please help!

rayoflight's picture

rayoflight

A censored whore? I think you are nuts! Ellen is an entertainer, someone that makes alot of people laugh on a daily basis. Why should she, on her show, talk about her private life or even mention that she is gay. Everyone knows, there is no reason for her to talk about it. Should straight talk show hosts talk about thier private lives and thier partners. The ones that do are lame anyway. I am guessing you are homophobic with your comment about Ellen rubbing it into our faces when she came out. I think that was great of her to do and I think it helped alot of other "gay" people come out and feel comfortable with themselves. These comments are coming from a "straight" girl and I think you might need a lesson about humanity.

Ananoom's picture

Ananoom

I think everyone is pretty much aware of the fact she is gay.no need to talk about it.And her personal life is just that,personal.

ellen_rocks's picture

ellen_rocks

I love you Ellen and when you said "Hi" to me I just about fell to the floor!!!!!!!!!!

nataliemcclung45's picture

nataliemcclung45

I would like to ask Ellen a personal question about my life,and what i am thinking right now? and also would like to see if i can get tickets to her show somewhere?

blue's picture

blue

News on Ellen she will be at the grammy's.This wednsaday 8th..Ellen looked really tired to tody.

Kelli's picture

Kelli

Geeze.... I LOVE THIS LADY! lol

blue's picture

blue

I wish ellen all the luck in the world i watch to see if she winnes.......she will...........ellen as come along away and she so amazing..........to all.....

nataliemcclung45's picture

nataliemcclung45

Sorry,I forgot that you are in a different time zone,i am in central.I apologize.please respond when you can. Thanks and God Bless!

Scott Rose's picture

Scott Rose

I have tried numerous times to get an answer to a question I have for Ellen but have never been able to get the question to her, even though I have tried through her web site and postal service. I sent her a portrait of her and Portia which took months to complete using the medium of gemstones and Devonian age marble from the Legends in Stone mosaic art gallery. All I wanted to know was did she receive it>it was sent to her Warner Bros Studio address and was signed for from the rep that I spoke with on the phone getting the correct address to send the Mosaic Art Work to. Hopefully it did not grow legs and walk off and now is hanging in someone's living room other than Ellen. A simple yes or no would be fine, just wondered if it was received by her. All the precious minerals that were used in the original portrait were hand dug up from the earth during my days as a hard rock miner and they are all one of a kind mineral specimens. I don't know of any other way to find out if she received the gift. It would be nice to know if she enjoyed it since it was send for that special occation of their lives together. If any one knows of a way I could get this question answered I would truly appreciate the answer. Sincerely, Scott Rose Legends in Stone Mosaic Art GallerypsPhoto of portrait can be viewed at americanmastersofstone/Artists/Rose,20%Scott.htm also posted on StarsPortraits listed under artist Rose

shreenlovemimi's picture

shreenlovemimi

Coming from a gay woman's perspective, I think that Ellen Degeneres is an icon in both the straight and gay community. Helen is a comedian that is multi-talented and for that person who has made so many negative comments, I want to say to that person, Have you reached this far in life as Ellen has? I know the answer to this question. Then just shut your big Mouth. Lesbians have come this far in life and have been through this great battlefield. I agree for her not to disclose any personal information on her show. Does Montel Williams discuss his girlfriends on the air and does he talk about the wonderful experience he has had ever since he was able to discover that he is heterosexual. I say two thumbs up for Ellen. She's worked this hard and come this far and I wish her all the blessed luck in her relationship with portia de rossi. I think they look great together just like me and my baby look. Good night.

nataliemcclung45's picture

nataliemcclung45

i have done this twice,I noticed she has not personally answered any comments since February.i am wondering if it is her really or that guy named Tony she was talking aboutThanksNat

tequila cat's picture

tequila cat

She is so cool. That person who keeps bad mouthing her can get lost, have you ever heard the saying "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all." I look up to her as a person, im gay and shes a great roll model.

my two cents's picture

my two cents

A "beloved television icon"? Gimme a break. She cheats on her lovers, is sort of back in the closet with her new show -- she never talks about her sexuality or love life on her show, she's afraid it will have a negative effect on her audience. She probably had to agree to the producers of the show to keep her mouth shut about her sexuality. She's a censored whore.

vjfronk's picture

vjfronk

attention scott rose,,,,,,,i too sent ellen one of my better frog paintings over 5 years ago and never got a responce one way or the other.this is a padern with celebs,. i sent one to martha stewert, and nate burkis too and never got a thank you or a sorry but no thanks or any thing.one woman who i did send a painting to did respond and i hold her in a verry high reguard today.that woman would be elyse luray from the PBS show the history detectives.she loved it ! she is a art expert after all and no better person to have one of my works on her wall.lol. and ime sure your art is fantastic too scott.you have the right idea.and event if it is in some ones livingroom other then ellen its still out in the world and not in your house.youve planted a seed and seeds take time to grow.just keep doing what your doing and crank it up to a higher level and DONT'E STOP! persistance is a proven success strategy.the sqweekey wheel gets the grease.

2 years 2 weeks ago

Lady Stardust's picture

Lady Stardust

Ellen is nice, intelligent and amazing! Personal life is just personal life. What matters if she is lesbian or not? We need to give a break in these stuffs of colour, sexuality, nationality. We're all human beings. We're all here looking for happiness and a good life. Straight people, gay people? Bulls**t. Everybody has the right to be themselves and everybody has the duty to leave others live their lives as they wish.

Pierre Mcbride's picture

Pierre Mcbride

Hi Ellen Im Just writting to say i think you have the funniest show on tv, so how about you inviting that guy to your show off of the American Idol to sing pants on the ground thats an hit!We love that catch pharse thank you.