Donald Trump - Comments and Message Board

catch22d's picture

catch22d

Donald Trump: How do I get a huge tax write off like you just got for giving away land that was "valued" at $97 million more than what you paid for it. I know real estate appreciates, but lets get real.I am so sure you gave away that land strictly for altruistic reasons. It had nothing to do with the tax write off. Nothing at all.

eyeshaveit's picture

eyeshaveit

I'd like to see Donald Trump once, just once, make a buck without screwing someone over or doing something shady. Ripping off taxpayers for self promo, bankrupting casinos and screwing over his investors is not the way honorable gentlemen go about making money.

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Trump is NOT the good businessman he wants us to think he is. His casino LOST money and almost went bankrupt! How does someone lose money with a casino?!! He was forced to relinquish control of the casino and now has a reduced role.

my two cents's picture

my two cents

He LOST money with his casino AND had to relinquish control of it. How the hell do you lose money on a casino? He's NOT the great businessman he wants us to believe he is. .

shakti's picture

shakti

Donald John Trump is an American business magnate, socialite, author and television personality. Trump began his career at his father's company, the Trump Organization, and initially concentrated on his father's preferred field of middle-class rental housing in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. He really deserve respect and he is a real businessman. I always heads off in front of him.www.gibo.in

4 years 4 weeks ago

Britta's picture

Britta

I´m reading all the comments, very interesting! All what we heared about him, is what his LADIES are doing. From the back she looked as a girl, from the front... horrible. Now everybody knows were the money is.

catch22d's picture

catch22d

Donald Trump, huh?I am so sick of this lowly thief, this anti-Robin Hood who stole the futures from so many of his investors by dropping billions in debt on them to avoid bankruptcy.How many retirees got blasted to H*ll because of Trump's mismanagement of his casinos? And now We're supposed to think he's some kind of Financial God because he built his "empire" on the backs and bodies of little old ladies who lost their $ because of him?Let's get over the cult of personality on this clown, shall we? And let's look at this mob-tied, anti-Robin Hood for what he is: An American Disgrance that should be "Fired."

Perriwinkle's picture

Perriwinkle

I'm waiting to see if this "American loving patriot" is going to run for president. He has my vote against the fraud sitting in the white house right now who has brought such embarassment to us.

AnAmerican's picture

AnAmerican

Donald Trump you are sooooo fired!

AnAmerican's picture

AnAmerican

Brad many men have been through a lot and made it to the top. That does not necessarily mean we must respect them. I will respect a man, but for all the right reasons, especially when it comes to America. President Obama has definitely paid his dues when it comes to coming a long way. The Trump had advantages that President Obama clearly does not. Money, connection, fame, white, you get my point. He favors the rich. Brad if you don't have money I doubt if he would even speak to you on the streets. I mean no disrespect, it is just a fact. President Obama was born in the 49th State, Hawaii. If Trump can show respect then perhaps I can as well.

grand rapids's picture

grand rapids

I'd like to comment on the comment dated 5-16-06 from "eyeshaveit"...I agree with your first line..."I'd like to see Donald Trump one time" the rest of your comment was uncalled for! Naughty!!! Clearly, you are jealous!

Leewisher's picture

Leewisher

Martha Stewart's "Apprentice" was absolutely horrible.She has no life in her demeanor. It was like looking at a lifeless fish. She showed no personality and quite frankly was boring. I really don't understand the letter writing at the end of the episodes to each fired candidate. I felt it added insult to injury. Kind of like rubbing salt in a wound. Her "rewards" for a job well done were lame. Personally, I love horsback riding, but the thought of riding with Martha Stewart makes me want to gag. She speaks to people as though they were children. Her tone sounds as though she think she's better than anyone else in her space. I'm glad they cancelled her "Apprentice" show.

Canada Battery Inc.(Brad)'s picture

Canada Battery ...

No body can knock Mr. Donald Trump. Anyone who has gone where he has gone, to hell and back, and to sit where he sits now... Don`t be a jackass! Give him the respect he deserves. Sincerely, Brad