Don Johnson - Comments and Message Board

choppagirl's picture

choppagirl

who the h--- does she think she is asking for money, not to mention the amount. he does have a life of his own.and a new baby on the way !! i mean how selfish can people really be.if you are that far in debt,why save it now?? that is a huge amount!!! sissy daurity tampa fl

D.J._fan_always's picture

D.J._fan_always

Hi All,I am a D.J. fan and was wondering if someonecan tell me if Nash bridges is on Dvd & if the complete series of miami vice is available & is there a way to get his CD Heartbeat & the Vhs video or dvd?Oh, and id there an address to write him ?Thanks!

Biggi's picture

Biggi

Hi DJ-fans,come and join our community where Don is also a V.I.P. memberCome and see what happened in February 2007 as I met Don in London.BiggiClub President

texashash22's picture

texashash22

Dear don, I dont know if you will recieve this or not I have been a fan of yours for a long time my daughter was named after miami vice, kaitlin. But the true reason i am writtind is that I am in distress, I was laid off 3 months ago and just now found work I know a lot of celebraties donate to charities, well I need help on monday feb,06 2006 the county is going to sell my home at auction.I have had my home for 7 years, and do not want to lose it if you could either help me yourself or find a grup of people to help I would be very grateful. They want onehundred four thousand. Now if ten people got together and donated 1o k ea. that would be just great please do not disreguard this it is not a hoax.

omle03's picture

omle03

is this lady for real or what??

Leslie Burnett's picture

Leslie Burnett

Hi,I would like to know what new movies / series Don Johnson may be working on as I have been a fan of his since Miami Vice was first aired and I would love to see him on TV or at the Movies again.Please also confirm when the rest of the Miami Vice series will be available from Universal Studios and aslo confirm when Nash Bridges will be available. I am dying to add these DVD sets to my collection of Don Johnson Movies.Any info in this regard will be great.Leslie Burnett

Ms bennett's picture

Ms bennett

I aggree with ms burnett, as I have been a fan since the Very beginning. I am a avid amirer of DOn Johnsonand always will be.