Dermot Mulroney - Comments and Message Board

Chili's picture

Chili

I just read it.. and gosh if its true then its really sad :( I just hope its amicable and friendly for Clydes sake.

Chili's picture

Chili

Hi Wilma,Your a fan to of Dermot isn't he lovely... We have created a site for Dermot if you have time have look...http://www.geocities.com/dermotgirls/dermotmulroneyfans.htmlbye now.chili

giselartist's picture

giselartist

Dermot Mulroney is a great actor, he is talented,and charming. I enjoy watching his movies because he acts in a very natural way, he looks more than an actor, he projects a very kind and sensible image. I loved his movie The Wedding Date was fantastic, because it make you feel that find true love is possible if you believe... and also that loving life and family can transform your life in a wonderful dream come true !! and life without love is not life!!

gigigigi's picture

gigigigi

I am not given to crushes but OMG this actor has rocked my world!! How many times can one girl watch The Wedding Date?? Gorgeous voice, gorgeous bod and sensitive demeanour. Plays the cello etc,!!! Lucky< lucky Mrs M.

giselartist's picture

giselartist

Hi, do you have any news about dermot mulroney ? I hope he is doing better,I admire him very much !His movies are spectacular.

Wilma's picture

Wilma

I don't know who initiated it but if Dermot is happy then I am happy

lintytinty's picture

lintytinty

hey there have just converted to the Dermot Mulroney religion he is just wonderful Already have approximately 25 of his movies on Dvd My favourite is Where the Day Takes You fantastic acting by him as well as the other cast members sorry about his upcoming divorce but they had a good innings for a Hollywood marriage .Best of luck to both of them

flor's picture

flor

All I want if for him to be happy...sorry about their situation...but all I care is his happiness!!!

Chili's picture

Chili

Hope to hear more Dermot news soon... Family Stone looks good and funny I can't wait :) I wonder if there's anymore news about Dermot and Cat?

flor's picture

flor

I am dermot's super fan...I would like all the information as possible...if possible his e-mail address to write him a message...I admire him so much...thanks...