Denzel Washington - Comments and Message Board

babbs's picture

babbs

Everybody knows me no I lov me some(him)Denzell). He's not just my American Idol but others love Denzell and I say sooooooooo what on that gossip, let'em talk, folk will always talk, they are jealous, mean spirited folk out here in this world, that's just how people are, when it comes to good people doing right like Denzell and his wife, them sad folk cannot not touch Denzell and his wife that's why they start rumors. D and Pauletta is still simling all the way to the bank.

zollyann's picture

zollyann

hi my comment on denzel washington is a great artist he have a wonderful voice an my best part i cant wait to see the movie flight with the hero denzel washington peace love mona.

2 years 3 days ago

satferguson's picture

satferguson

I would like to write Mr. Washington about his interest in the youth. I live in Soth Carolina and I have started an outreach geared to the youth of tomorrow. We seem to share the same passion and there are a couple of comments, ideas, etc. that I would like to share with him.

zollyann's picture

zollyann

hi denzel washington u is my no 1 best guy .may god bless u an your whole families. peace from ramona

leyla-istanbul's picture

leyla-istanbul

Hi Denzel, You have to be the President of America. Please come to İstanbul,Türkiye , it will be a honour to meet you. You are an idol ın each matter on my opınıon. Respectfully yours Leyla.

lynn young's picture

lynn young

Denzel you are still my No. 1 guy. God bless you and your family.from your spirtual sisterLynn

Chilailli's picture

Chilailli

I love Denzel, Pauletta and their children dearly. They are a special family and I always remember them in my daily prayers. Bless them Lord and keep them safe.

bronxmom's picture

bronxmom

I love Denzel 's movies. He knows how to act and did it on his own.