David Gest - Comments and Message Board

angelbeth's picture

angelbeth

David Gest is obviously a good, intelligent human being with lots of charm. He must have been so in love with Liza to have married her, who else would take her on? What surprised me more than anything are the imbeciles that actually believe all they read in the news papers. And as for Lauren Booth, what a bitch she was writing all that stuff about him without even meeting him! And God bless him, he forgave her. That just about sums up what a nice person he is.Beth

Pepstepper's picture

Pepstepper

David Gest should have won it!! How could you compare his superior wit and intelligence with the mental midgets and sissy, poisenous whimps alongside him in the jungle? David for President. David rules. David forever.

mazza's picture

mazza

David has proved to be the funniest, intelligent man sonce he's been in the jungle. Initially, I thought he'd last 1 hour, but has he proved me wrong. Also with the weight loss, he's more attractive than when he first went in. He's just been voted out and I can't believe it I really thought he would win.Thanks for the entertainment David

charlton97's picture

charlton97

I think David Gest was fabulous on TV. I had always thought bad things about him before. i suppose the media had got it wrong yet again. You cannot judge a book by its cover thats for sure and there are always 2 sides to every story. I thought David was witty, funny, intelligent and he seems very genuine, it would be great to meet him.

cloggy's picture

cloggy

does this guy have an official website?! If not, it is time he got one

virginika seaman's picture

virginika seaman

i wonder if david will promote smokey robinson in may at cadagon hall somebody help

zena duvoire's picture

zena duvoire

I think hes fabulous darling and i should marry him.

pixie's picture

pixie

David Gest may the long time sunshine shine upon you, may all love surround you and may your pure inner light guide your way forward. you are the best

Mrs David Gest's picture

Mrs David Gest

zena duvoire - You'd have to go through me first lol, i want to marry him more than you.If you like David, visit my fansite link is on google

David Gest's picture

David Gest

I never heard of David Gest before "I'm a celebrity - get me out of here"However, my enjoyment of the show wasentirely due to David Gests' antics. He is a down to earth, compassionate man and I wish him good health and a happy future.