David Beckham - Comments and Message Board

claudia's picture

claudia

beckam is gulty more than everyone nobody hear about beckam bank before is this money that you still from as shame of you politia .....politia ....claudiais a women beckam if you want to now the true politia da-ti bani inapoi la oamenii te laudai ca ajuti copiii noi n-am vazut nimic banii furatii poltia politia si tu si fatalu ala de robby william....politia politia...maxima v-a pus sa mintiti.....politia politia...... la puscarie cu voi......politia politia.....ce big wedding dear cu banii furatii de la familiele noastre politia politia.........lovley claudia.......pressa .............presaa politia shame of you all of you......cia fbi ....criminalilor hotilor politia politia

8 years 1 week ago

Lakhfa... A mad lover's picture

Lakhfa... A mad...

hehe... i am really a mad lover of yours.. i luv u more den my lyf & wish to c u from my naked eye.. u are the most hansome men in this world for me ur the prince of my life.. u hav the most wonderful personality i luv u a lot.....ummmmmmmmmmmwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahluv u my swyt heart.... the beat of my heart.... always take care & wish u alll the happiness in this wild world... i luv u i luv u i luv u i luv u i luv u i luv u

xdancinqu5570887's picture

xdancinqu5570887

I LOVE DAVID BECKHAM!He is soooo unbelievably fit! i want to marry him!

7 years 1 week ago

Liverpool MAn's picture

Liverpool MAn

I hate DAvid Beckham I kuv Steven Gerrad UP da LIVERPOOL real madrid must go eat cow poop!!!

south pacific's picture

south pacific

Good to make waves DB - be the best for as long as you can and, savour every minute of it. Be good.

bilqna's picture

bilqna

david u are the best. All your fans are with u and so is god in everything u do to make us happy.

Emma  4 David's picture

Emma 4 David

I LOVE DAVID BECKHAM X I LOVE DAVID BECKHAM X I LOVE DAVID BECKHAM X I LOVE DAVID BECKHAM X 4VA ND EVA ND EVADAVID BECKHAM TILL I DIE

john in san diego's picture

john in san diego

Beckham is f**kin' beautiful. A hot dude. I think I'm gay, lol!

nyman33's picture

nyman33

claudia go to hell u stupid bitch

BeckhamLuver's picture

BeckhamLuver

OK-I didn't read this article, but I LOVE YOU, DAVID!! Plus, I don't have to read the article cuz I have Beckham: Both Feet On The Ground which I can't stop reading...i luv u i luv YOU!! If I were to dedicate a song to you, it would be 'These Words' by Natasha Bedingfield-listen to it...there's a part that says "i love u i love u i love you i love you..." and whenever I hear it I think of you! So...wuv u!! and ur hott family!!

Alexander Nicolas Beckham's picture

Alexander Nicol...

david i love you more than anything else in this universe. i am a boy, but whenever i see you i hate myself for being a boy. You are theme for my dream.....which i'll have to make true....

Yo Ma Best Footballer's picture

Yo Ma Best Foot...

Hi Becks,What I have to talk about you is that man yo hot en I love and enjoy yo whole life but mainly foot ball coz yo really a foot ball star en thats why I have to chase after every information concerning you.The only thing I require from you are only yo contacts so that I can get everything I want from you with out waiting for music match coz Becks am really crazy about you.AMOUL DHEAN.

becom h8er chelsea lover (girl's picture

becom h8er chel...

david beckham yes yor fit yes yor good at football but no i dont like u, liston u got to mutch £ nd u dont do enything with it yor a wast of £ no1 sees tht do thay no come on lampard gives some of his monney to charity if u do soming like tht i wont be sayin mutch wald i. lots of luv jos

Beckham : My God's picture

Beckham : My God

i love you Beckham.For true you are my second love because socceer is my first.I love you more than my life, beyond all the limits. Because in love there are no boundries & no barriers.I can't tell you what you are to me ? Because God's value can never be counted. My every heartbeat & every breath belongs to you, Its all yours.Now its your wish to love me or hate me, Because if you hate me than i'll always be in your mind, & if you'll love me than i'll be in your heart.Take Care Brother.