Damon Albarn - Comments and Message Board

tegslovesdamon's picture

tegslovesdamon

Hi my name is Tegs and im 15 and from Australia. Hi other girl from Australia (hehe). Anyways, i LOVE Gorillaz and Blur, they are my TOP bands ever. Damon Albarn is the best singer, writer that i know of. I was really excited when mtv had a gorillaz special, watched everything that was that they showed. I also brought the best of Blur dvd. Damon was SO HOT, BEETLEBUM IS THE BEST!That clip is HOT. Pretty good now anyways. All my friends never heard of him, and when I told them that he sings for Gorillaz, they thought that Gorillaz was just cartoon, and that there was no real people behind it. Damon if you ever read this (which i highy doubt) I think your awesome, and your music makes my day:):):)bye byesps:Franz Ferdinand rule!!!

8 years 1 week ago

zellaeger's picture

zellaeger

thankyou, damon, for bringing us gorillaz.

Sharon Smith's picture

Sharon Smith

I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I'D LIKE TO MEET YOU ONE DAY

Fruit Salad's picture

Fruit Salad

Hello. Damon is a minger but he makes good music!!Gorillaz rule!!!

Y Mazariki's picture

Y Mazariki

I knew it was Damon Albarn singing along with the "Clint Eastwood" song but i never thought he was behind the band.I used to be a huge Blur fan and i like Gorillaz too so i'm quite thrilled finding out that i'll be hearing more of Damon again :)

DemonDays's picture

DemonDays

hey chaps, im 12/female and i live in Australia.iv always loved the Gorillaz, since clint eastwood, i bought DemonDays the day it came out, as i expected, it was brilliant, i absolountly loved the singers voice how high and low he could get it was amazing, so i desided to research him to find out who he was, turns out it was Damon Albarn, lead singer of blur, i researched every website i could about him, and was dubed, completely obsessed, i had never heard of blur in my life, until then, i spent over $100 shipping blur albums over from the uk to australia, i love Damon Albarn, he inspired me to start writing my own songs, and learning guitar. His lyrics help me through everything, if i ever got incontact with him, well, to be honust i couldnt thank him enough for makeing my life happier to live in. thank you Damon Albarn.

yanire's picture

yanire

damon albarn was and will be always the best