Courtney Love - Comments and Message Board

grunge's picture

grunge

Courtney is a sleeze dog and will take what ever she can get. After doing what she did to Kurt, she's belong's where she put him! Courtney should get pain and be in hell. Every one that has anything to do with her is stupid! Watch out, she might put you in a grave and look for the next dumb s**t

7 years 2 weeks ago

DDDD's picture

DDDD

Courtney can't get anything, she'll go where she belongs where she put Kurt.

grunge's picture

grunge

I think that ugly witch shouldn't get a penny of Nirvana's music, work. Courtney Love shouldn't even be able to get welfare. I feel real bad for Dave and Krist to have to let that thing, Courtney, get any of the money Nirvana made. I can't believe how she get's her way when she want's something. Those picture's really show how ugly and plastic that witch is. I wish Kurt could give Courtney the pain she gave him and I also wish I could put her in the grave she put him in. I will alway's be putting in my comment's. I wish Courtney would read one and I could see her face to face.

grunge's picture

grunge

Dave Grohl is just saying what he think's about that sleaze and she hate's it because he know's alot more about Kurt and Courtney's relationship, than he can say. I will alway's say I wish I could put her in her grave

DDDD's picture

DDDD

The more I read about that sick whore makes me sick! Yeh right, she's going to get back in a band. She sounds and looks soo bad, she just wishes she could be as good as Kurt was but thanks to Courtney he's not alive to show off his talent

immerliebe's picture

immerliebe

i think u guys are sick in the f**king head!!u guys jump on this pathetic band wagon of "oh courtney is a whore courtney killed kurt"GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES!!as much as i love kurt as much as u do HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HEADnot courtneynot a goon courtney paidu people need to let go.it should be illegal to write what u guys writeand as for the asshole that wrote something to the point of , u wish u could see her(courtney) face to face....PLEASE U LITTLE c**t UR LITTLE DICK WOULD SHRIVLE UP IN FEAR.. she could out wit u . u big talkers are f**kedget a lifego listen to nirvana learn how to play come as u are and eat s**ti beleive ignorance is a sickness

grunge's picture

grunge

Please some one, anyone help me to see that whore Courtney so I can kick her a--. Anybody, please contact me and tell me where she is or might be. I want to put her in the grave.

grunge's picture

grunge

Courtney only deserves where she put Kurt, in the grave. I don't know how any fool would be with that ugly witch. I hope everyone watche's out for that thing, Courtney. All she deserve's is pain!

7 years 2 weeks ago

DDDD's picture

DDDD

She's had so many plastic surgeries and then when you look at her stomach it will make you sick, it's plastic.