Corey Haim - Comments and Message Board

darite1's picture

darite1

I love u corey haim. A true fan is there when u are up or down. I only watch the two corey's to see u. u are more talented, smart, and far more attractive than feldman will ever be. u don't need him for a come back. U still have alot of true fans out there. believe in yourself because it is all about u.

6 years 3 weeks ago

caroAnge's picture

caroAnge

Salut Corey , Écoutes , j'essai de t'envoyer un message , mais j'ai l'impression que tu ne les reçois , ou bien , tu ne veux pas répondre , j'aimerais seulement savoir s'il existe une adresse e-mail pour t'écrire.Ou si tu as reçu mon message , peux-tu s.v.p. me le faire savoir.Car depuis tes début au cinéma , j'ai toujours rêvée te voir , sauf qu'aujourd'hui , j'ai 31 ans et je sais très bien que ce rêve n'arrivera jamais.De toute façon au nombres de gens que tu peux rencontrer , c'est sûre que je n'arriverai pas à faire ta connaissance.En plus , je demeure à Montréal-nord , pas trop évident de savoir dans quel coin tu es.Alors , vu que jamais je pourrai te voir , pourrais-tu juste une petite chose , mais surtout venant de ta part , me répondre .Ça serait tellement gentil de ta part.Car me faire répondre par une machine qui envoi le même message à tout le monde , ça ne m'intéresse pas.C'est pas une machine que j'envi , C'EST TOI.J'attends de tes nouvelles S.V.P(PLEASE)Caroline

blueyedbueaty's picture

blueyedbueaty

I wish I could meet Corey Haim. Im a 25 beautiful girl. I know what he went through. If only we could bump into eachother in toronto.

rose_red's picture

rose_red

Corey H. Hang in there... It's never too late to change the direction of your life. When I look into your eyes, I see a lot of anger, hurt, and fear. You have taken some very positive steps in the right direction. You have screwed up...so what? Every one does. It's who you are afterwards that truly matters. Be a "good man" and every thing else will fall into place.

kiadwn's picture

kiadwn

I LOVE COREY HAIM!!! AND HAVE SINCE LUCAS!!! AND EVERYBODY HAS THERE UPS AND DOWNS.. NO ONE IS PERFECT!! ITS ALWAYS ROUGH BEFORE IT GETS EASY!! SO STAY STRONG AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!! AND SHAKE THEM HATERS OFF!!!I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!

chelle815's picture

chelle815

hi...this is chelle815 well in that past two I've see the show, the two Coreys....I dont know if both of them are acting or what!... it seem to me that the year of friendship is still very strong between the both of the two coreys.here's some food thought-coery haim truly real friend is a person that loves from the heart & soul and that is very rare now days! but still through naked eye you can see that Corey Haim has so much hurt and pain in his heart&soul....well Mr.Haim just remember the light is alway at the end of a dark tunnel... something in life the almighty put us through road test to see if we know how strong we are...this test is not easy be far!its ok!if you stumble in that dark bumping your head.life it self is never easy,u may fall a couple times... but God is the olny one well pick u back up and put u back on ur feet.and what I seem corey tthat ur coming back into the light...just hold up ur head high...Ps if you feel like ur having a day from hell... just read these messages under stand why u are still ....psalm..11,22,23

football-hottie's picture

football-hottie

Well Im so glad that they are going to have a new show!!i cant wait!!i love corey haim to death!!no lie...i know for a fact im his biggest fan ever!!my friends say they are tired of me telling them everything about him bc i know everything..well i know that sounds creepy but i juss love him....my hopes and dreams and wishes and everything is to meet him one day before i die...i have wished that for a long time...if i was ever to see him,i wouldnt juss start screamin in his face i would be calm and i would juss talk to him...but i hope my dream comes true about meeting him....i know im only 14 but i will always remeber Corey Haim for as long as i live...I got posters of him all in my room...i know he may not look the same but who cares...i dont...i still like him for who he is not for what he looks like!!!COREY HAIM ROX 4-EVER!!!!I WANT AND NEED TO MEET HIM!!!I LOVE HIM!!

sexy_chook's picture

sexy_chook

1 day my mum came home with a video and told me 2 watch it. it was called dream a little dream so i sta down to watch it and i fell in love with COREY HAIM! i just keft watch it. so today i decided 2 go on his web site and i got heaps of pics of him and im going 2 sick them all over my walls. i no im only 12 but i want 2 meet him some day and maybe have lunch together. i love u corey x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x00x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0