Coldplay - Comments and Message Board

m3L's picture

m3L

ffffffffff

emscob's picture

emscob

Hey I am a student doing my internship at Charm factory and they have asked me to let people know that tonight Myspace will have the new cold play album "Viva La Vida or Death and all his Friends" exclusively to hear for the first time. Hope you don't mind me posting on here but thought that you would want to be the first to know!

CollegeNews's picture

CollegeNews

Coldplay will release a new eight song EP that features Jay-Z on a track! Check it out at Collegenews.com!

pagea35's picture

pagea35

go to youtube, search parlotones - life design and watch the video. It's dope.

kishan's picture

kishan

No one in this world have the right to pass coments on the word "coldplay" or the band members or anything related to them...bcoz they kno wat they are doing and we the colds followers across the world in infintes kno wat coldplay means "coldplay is god"so people no more coments or funy stufs on coldplay okie...long live coldplay and its followers.....!!!!

lahardy's picture

lahardy

When I first heard the song "Talk" on the X & Y album, it gave me goosebumps all over. It still does everytime I listen to it, I absolutely love it!!! Buckland's guitar work is fantastic but reminds me so much of the band 'Big Country' from the 80's. Maybe it's just me but the song takes me back to when I was a small girl in the 80's and my father used to play 'Big Country' regularly. Anyone agree?

justoneofu's picture

justoneofu

I watched Coldplay for the first time on tv. The thing that shocked me most was that they, like many artists, don't realise what they have or their affect on people.The deepness of their music is so profound that each song contains a different meaning for each person who hears the words.I do have their music and find that I can listen over and over again, without tiring of it.

en's picture

en

There are not enought words to say what I feel about X&Y and Coldplay creations so far.It is absolutely and truly brilliant.And yes, as people who listen to Coldplay music we do read what the band has to say about things and we have interest of what they do about it.As the hugest fan, I couldn't be more proud of the fact that the band that I love is ready to give back, and wile being one of the best band's in the world the members of this wonderful group of people are so truly modest and hard working. Chris, Jonny, Will and Guy - PLEASE CONTINIUE DOING WHAT YOU DO SO BESTYOUR MUSIC MOOVES US! FOR US, YOU ARE ALWAYSE NUMBER ONE

Diana_Di's picture

Diana_Di

Hi guys! :) I'd like to share a great cover for "In my place" - i've found it on the site, where i hold the covers competition - randrworld.com/cover-contest.php?subpage=video&show=100 This guy is amazing, let's help him to win!And what is your favorite Coldplay cover? If you have any - upload them to this competition and win a digital video camera! :)

4 years 3 weeks ago

Pegz's picture

Pegz

what can i say about coldplay, well i can say that their music is so moving, and i hope that they never stop making it. And i also hope that they never stop standing up for what they believe in as this is the most important thing about the band!jonny, chris, guy and will never ever stop making music unless you want to make me cry. when i went to see coldplay live the chemistry between all the members and the way that their music is written and filled with such emotion brought me to tears!!

humble1's picture

humble1

Hello everybody! If somebody cares we did a full band cover of Coldplay's "Paradise". youtube/watch?v=OsGXnbaTPl4

Nettie's picture

Nettie

Here's another good website.http://www.mycoldplay.comA very comprehensive site.