Bryan Adams - Comments and Message Board

dsullivan's picture

dsullivan

Bryan Adams is a very talented artist, and his musicwill be around for a long time. His concerts are the very best. This man will not slow down. And hisloyal fans will continue to follow him around the world.

valo's picture

valo

Bryan is my legend!

McChicken's picture

McChicken

You have stated that Bryan Adams was born Nov 4, it is actually Nov 5 ..........best regards

Chaitan's picture

Chaitan

Bryan Adams was born November 5, 1959, not Novemeber 4, 1959!

8 years 2 weeks ago

angelnass's picture

angelnass

he is just my angel,i will love him for ever.

liss hampton's picture

liss hampton

Bryan is a legend and a huge talent with a heart of gold. Keep rockin' Bry!

Linda Ohama's picture

Linda Ohama

we have a Japan benefit concert happening in Vancouver and I have been going through Bruce Allen (management) to get Bryan Adams to appear. We have 3 venues donated to us. Pacific Coliseum, the Orpheum and the Queen Elizabeth Theatre....and several secured dates.....so where is Bryan Adams??? Japan needs everyone's help...big, medium and small. But he has not stepped up to help!

CHICKEN's picture

CHICKEN

everything i do i do it for you was the first time i heard this great rocker sing and what a song ! that is my favourite song of all time. bryan adams will never do a better song than that cos its just such a beautiful song. keep rocking bryan !

*Bryan4ever*'s picture

*Bryan4ever*

Bryan Adams is the best musician, singer and songwriter of the world!I'm proud to be his true fan and I'll love him forever and always!!!

BAlover4ever!!'s picture

BAlover4ever!!

HEY TO ALL BRYAN ADAMS FANS OUT THERE I WISH YOU GIRLS THE BEST INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY CUZ YOU LOVING HIM, YOU DESERVE THE BEST!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

BAlover4ever!!'s picture

BAlover4ever!!

Bryan Adams is the sexiest most talented singer on earth!!! I love him sooooooooo much with all my heart!!!It's always great to get any news about this yummy baby...Keep rocking!!!

victoria's picture

victoria

i've been going to see bryan adams preform for years now -he played his songs while my daughter was being born (by c-section)he's been a great comfort to me- thankyou bryan i love you soooooooo much