Boy George - Comments and Message Board

sandie718's picture

sandie718

LOVE YOU GEORGE!!!!Hurry up and come see me! I'm in Macon Ga!!

Jadge's picture

Jadge

George, was mad, mad, mad bout u in the 80s, still love your attitude, & Hereby invite u round to mine for a cup of Rosy & chat about c**k.....

d-snuggles's picture

d-snuggles

I've been a Boy George- Culture Club fan for as long as I can remember when they first came out most teens at that time loved Micheal Jackson and not taking nothing from M.J. there was and still something I just can't get enough of Boy George. Here's something funny in Nov. of 1984 Culture Club came to Philly for a show I was nine month pregnant good seats and in labor will I did not leave the show had my son a few days later. It was really worth staying to see the show.!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY GEORGE!!!

kiwibird's picture

kiwibird

Hi George, Ive been a fan since i first saw you singing "Do you really want to hurt me" and you made me cry. I couldnt believe it finally someone who i could adore. My parents were shocked by your appearence and i was fasinated. You were my 80's idol.From a little kiwibird down under.

my two cents's picture

my two cents

To bette prozac: You would have killed yourself if it wasn't for Boy George? Man, you really are pathetic, very sad and lonely! .

wickedclown's picture

wickedclown

hi my name is mike i luv u george an think u r totaly hot

chris2costa's picture

chris2costa

After watching Boy georges biography channel program last week,,whilst not condoning his drug charges, i was more than impressed in his ability to handle what on the surface appeared to be extreme pressure from the worlds media, to be set an example of in this way following the sentence of the new york courts in turning him into a world media laughing stock,oviously backfired.I can only trust he earned handsomly out of the film production,and also proved he hasnt lost touch with reality,or his voice, excellent new single,well promoted by the documentry, ...when is the release??Well done George, you did proud!!!!!!!!!!Christian, Southern spain

Richinfll's picture

Richinfll

Hey George,I have been a hugh fan of your too since I was 13 ! I still think your AWESOME and always will no matter what you do or dont do ! You have been a hugh hugh role model for me growing up.. Best of luck and would love to chat.. I lived in NJ across the bay in Secaucus before,,, today I live in Ft. Lauderdale Florida its nice and warm come for a visit some time.Richard DufourFt. Lauderdale, Florida

boyrick84's picture

boyrick84

i always love george!!! he will bounce back from thise like has before!!! and ill be there for him loke i been thru it all good or bad !! iam true fan! i never would sayanything bad about him! he is only human like all of us everone makes mistakes!! its part of life and he learns from the small mistakes to the big ones but no matter what ill be here in indiana. usa 46214

6 years 4 weeks ago

debbieb's picture

debbieb

The Madness of Boy George!!!!From good looking and cuttingly witty to an overweight,crassly rude, spiky queen.George, even after the Billy B showdown I always had respect for you and for what you had acheived - but this show did you no favours.You want to get back 'up there'? In my opinion this is the wrong way. Maybe at 42 I'm just getting a bit old and a little conservative.