Boy George - Comments and Message Board

clanton76's picture

clanton76

I looooove Boy George and I am 40. I have followed his career since the very beginning. I will always be a fan.

mona pakis's picture

mona pakis

hi,lol.

sandie718's picture

sandie718

LOVE YOU GEORGE!!!!Hurry up and come see me! I'm in Macon Ga!!

Jadge's picture

Jadge

George, was mad, mad, mad bout u in the 80s, still love your attitude, & Hereby invite u round to mine for a cup of Rosy & chat about c**k.....

d-snuggles's picture

d-snuggles

I've been a Boy George- Culture Club fan for as long as I can remember when they first came out most teens at that time loved Micheal Jackson and not taking nothing from M.J. there was and still something I just can't get enough of Boy George. Here's something funny in Nov. of 1984 Culture Club came to Philly for a show I was nine month pregnant good seats and in labor will I did not leave the show had my son a few days later. It was really worth staying to see the show.!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY GEORGE!!!

bette prozak's picture

bette prozak

DEAR GEORGEI JUST WANT TO THANK YOU IT THAT WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I WAS THE ONLY HOMO IN MY LARGE FAMILY / WELL THE ONLY OUT ONE/ AND IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU I WOUILD OF SLIT MY RISTS YOU WERE MY ICON SOME ONE TO LOOK UP TO YOU MADE ME CARRY ON ITS FUNNY I GREW UP AROUND YOU AND NOW I LOOK LIKE YOU PLEASE BRING OUT MORE RECORDS YOUR SO TALENTED ITS A WAIST WERE CAN I GET A COPY OF YUM YUM I REALY WANT ONE CAN ANY ONE GET ME A COPY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TO EVERY ONE LOVE FROM THE HEART NOT THOUGH THE EYES BYE GRANDDAUGTER OF BETTE DAVIS BETTE PROZAK

sam waker's picture

sam waker

went to see boy george last night in birmingham ,and he was out off this world boy he can sing live if any one who is going to see him you will have a fab time if you wanna sale your tickets i will have them off you but beleave me go because it is ace love your fan sam waker from oxford xx

sxe00027's picture

sxe00027

That's a really funny quote about Madonna! I'm not her biggest fan but I love Boy George. I was just wondering if anyone knew where the quote was taken from? Or had a link to the interview or something that it was said in? Or even the context. Thanks!

kiwibird's picture

kiwibird

Hi George, Ive been a fan since i first saw you singing "Do you really want to hurt me" and you made me cry. I couldnt believe it finally someone who i could adore. My parents were shocked by your appearence and i was fasinated. You were my 80's idol.From a little kiwibird down under.

my two cents's picture

my two cents

To bette prozac: You would have killed yourself if it wasn't for Boy George? Man, you really are pathetic, very sad and lonely! .

wickedclown's picture

wickedclown

hi my name is mike i luv u george an think u r totaly hot

chris2costa's picture

chris2costa

After watching Boy georges biography channel program last week,,whilst not condoning his drug charges, i was more than impressed in his ability to handle what on the surface appeared to be extreme pressure from the worlds media, to be set an example of in this way following the sentence of the new york courts in turning him into a world media laughing stock,oviously backfired.I can only trust he earned handsomly out of the film production,and also proved he hasnt lost touch with reality,or his voice, excellent new single,well promoted by the documentry, ...when is the release??Well done George, you did proud!!!!!!!!!!Christian, Southern spain

Richinfll's picture

Richinfll

Hey George,I have been a hugh fan of your too since I was 13 ! I still think your AWESOME and always will no matter what you do or dont do ! You have been a hugh hugh role model for me growing up.. Best of luck and would love to chat.. I lived in NJ across the bay in Secaucus before,,, today I live in Ft. Lauderdale Florida its nice and warm come for a visit some time.Richard DufourFt. Lauderdale, Florida

boyrick84's picture

boyrick84

i always love george!!! he will bounce back from thise like has before!!! and ill be there for him loke i been thru it all good or bad !! iam true fan! i never would sayanything bad about him! he is only human like all of us everone makes mistakes!! its part of life and he learns from the small mistakes to the big ones but no matter what ill be here in indiana. usa 46214

ILDA KOCHYAN's picture

ILDA KOCHYAN

HI BOY GEORGE MY NAME IS ILDA AND I'M A BIG FAN OF YOU AND THE BAND I READ THAT YOU ARE GOING TO COURT ON THE 19 OF THIS MONTH A VERY GOOD LUCK TO YOU I HAVE YOUR BIG FAN FOR 28 YEARS SINCE I WAS 5 YEARS OLD WELL I HOPE EVERY THING GO'S WELL IN COURT FOR YOU GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BAND HEY KEEP YOUR CHIN UP HIGH AND KEEP ON SMILLING WE AS FANS NEED YOU AND YOUR BAND TO DO ALOT OF SONGS AND SEE YOU ALL DOWN UNDER FOR AN 2006 AUSTRALIAN CONCERT. P.S KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING BOY GEORGE YOU HAVE A BIG HEART I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HONEST AND TRUTHFULL GOD BLESS YOU AND THE BAND AND HAVE A MERY CHRISTMAS AND SAFE NEW YEAR I LOVE YOU GUYS P.S I HOPE YOU DO NOT GO TO PRISON FOR 15 YEARS BOY GEORGE AND ROY JON MICKEY YOU ALL CAN WRITE TO MY E MAIL ADDRRESS IT'S ILDA3473@HOTMAIL.COM LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL LOVE MISS ILDA KOCHYAN BYE BYEEEEE

rcougardoll's picture

rcougardoll

I'M HAPPY TO HEAR GEORGE'S COMMENTS....HE'S SO DELICIOUSLY CORRECT!!! I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY, MONMOUTH COUNTY (UNITED STATES). I"M COUNTING THE DAYS FOR GEORGE TO DO A CONCERT HERE!!! I AM IN MY 40's, AND HAVE BEEN A LOYAL FAN OF BOY GEORGE ALL THESE YEARS! I AM A DIVORCED WOMAN, WITH 2 GROWN KIDS. I WILL NEVER FORGET HEARING MR. O'DOWD COMMENTING ON HOW MEN SHOULD NOT ABUSE WOMEN, OR "BULLY" THEM IN ANY WAY. FROM THAT POINT ON(THINK IT WAS IN THE LATE 80's OR EARLY 90's) I LOST MY HEART TO GEORGE. THIS MAN IS PRECIOUS, ENTERTAINING, FUNNY, CREATIVE, AND INSPIRATIONAL. HE IS PHYSICALLY GORGEOUS AND SEXY, TOO!! HOWEVER, HIS VERY BEING IS A BLESSED GIFT TO US, AND I WISH I HAD THE POWER TO GRANT HIS EVERY DESIRE. I ONLY HAVE THE POWER TO THANK GOD FOR GEORGE AND BLESS HIM AND ASK THE LORD TO LOOK DOWN ON HIM AND PROTECT & BLESS HIM EVERYDAY & IN EVERY WAY. PEACE TO YOU ALL!!

debbieb's picture

debbieb

The Madness of Boy George!!!!From good looking and cuttingly witty to an overweight,crassly rude, spiky queen.George, even after the Billy B showdown I always had respect for you and for what you had acheived - but this show did you no favours.You want to get back 'up there'? In my opinion this is the wrong way. Maybe at 42 I'm just getting a bit old and a little conservative.

claudia's picture

claudia

UAAAAAAAAAAA.....YHOMO.....LAKE .....BULANGIULE.........UAAAAAAAAAAAA............DUTE IN SINGE......PRINCESS CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU,,,,,,,YONUTZ

6 years 3 weeks ago

rcougardoll's picture

rcougardoll

HEY "CLAUDIA"...IN REFERENCE TO YOUR COMMENT POSTED JULY 5th, 2008....SAY WHHAAATTT????? DIDN'T COMPREHEND WHAT YOU WROTE---ENGLISH, PLEASE...SORRY...PEACE---:-}

6 years 3 weeks ago