Beyonce Knowles - Comments and Message Board

Paulee Elliott's picture

Paulee Elliott

I cannot understand all the plastic surgeries she's had. You can tell from one year to the next. Check out he high school pics. You would not believe that it is her. I used to like her a lot...but she is getting whiter & more blonde. What's up with that. I do not think she is role model or an icon. She's sending out the wrong message to young black women. Beyoncé is one plastic person. I really laughed when she cut her hair. The following day it was long. She is fake all the way around.

2 months 4 weeks ago

Margaret Edwards's picture

Margaret Edwards

I do not understand why Beyonce is getting "whiter" It seems that this would send the message to young Black girls that being black is not good. She is an idol, a role model. I can understand Michael Jackson because of all his emotional problems. But I am losing respect for Beyonce.

3 months 1 week ago

Anthony Snape's picture

Anthony Snape

I LOVE Beyonce BLUE http://youtu.be/jfFLQuJKYT4

4 months 2 days ago

ShyraShey's picture

ShyraShey

No matter what is said, it is always known that there has never ever been anyone like Beyonce'. No one will ever be able to do what she does. She is just overall an amazing person. Inside and out, she has proven that she is a wonderful person who is just extremely blessed and talented. She shows that NO ONE can take that away from her.

timmsangel's picture

timmsangel

Hello Beyonce, I hope you get a chance to read all thepositive comments people are giving you. Stay humble.Always put God first in your life. Don't forget whereyou came from. Fame can be fleeting at time rememberif you lost every material possesion you owed. What would you do? I donot want that for you at all. You deserve all that you have worked for. What I am trying to say you would still have God. Find favor in him always. Lean on him for everything. People will leaveyou he will not. You are a very talented lady. I am very proud of you because you are from Texas like me.Much continued success. I hope you marry the man of your dreams when the time is right. If you want the critics to take your music seriously, get away fromthe pop songs and dig deeper into your soul let your true fans like me see a little more of you. God Blessings for you and your family. timmsangel dreams

nyaradzo's picture

nyaradzo

I was so touched by your song RING ALARM.At first i could not understand the words but my daughter told me. I actually was so touched because i felt you were talking about me you were talking of a woman who have tolerated a man who is cheating on her after she worked so hard and you are saYing enough is enough.I tell you beyonce i cried as you did on the video but one good thing which come of it i became so strong at my heart.MY ADVICE TO YOU IF THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU BEYONCE BE STRONG and do not give up remember YOU A SURVIVOR DO NOT GIVE up.I do see you as a good wife and mother.Remember to watch wife swap and supper nanny you wil learn a lot. Also remember a success marriage come with a laughter avoid arguments trust your men do not listen to gossip.Also men love to be respected.Remember men are like chidren make him jealousy. My daughter admires i pray to god tha we will meet you one day its my dream.

nyaradzo's picture

nyaradzo

COME ON BEYONCE YOU ARE MY IDOL WHEN IS YOUR BIG DAY I MEAN YOUR WEDDING DAY. I CAN NOT WAIT . I AM From ZIMBABWE BUT LIVE IN THE UK. I WILL SOON BE MOVING TO TEXAS HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO SHOP FROM THE HOUSE OF DEREON THEN I WILL SEE HER .you are a decent girl hopefully jay z will remain faithful to you. In any case you guys you have enough to retire and live in luxury life.please sent me invitation i just want to be the only african at your wedding.

Starlyte2305's picture

Starlyte2305

First let me start by saying that I think Beyonce is a beautiful and talented performer. I enjoy her work. I think it's wonderful that she's coming out with a fashion line but my problem is why is it going to be so costly. Now if my facts are wrong then I take back what I'm going to say but if prices are starting at $120.00-150.00 for some jeans then who is she expecting to buy her product. I think that it is sad that People who have money and can afford to buy expensive clothing feel that everyone can also afford it too. What about people who love Beyonce and can't afford to buy 120.00-150.00 pair of jeans. I guess that we won't be able to buy them. Well is it too bad for us or what. What about the person who can't afford it. I just think that stars are putting too much money in there pockets as it is and taking as much more as they can. Beyonce I will always support your music and I'm very proud of what you are doing to support the people in New Orleans but you really need to drop the price tag on your new line. I'm sure your jeans are very nice and sexy for the body types that you have them for but will they come in pulse size. Keep up the good work with your career. God Bless

b-dazzle's picture

b-dazzle

beyonce is the kind of person i would love to be she is so talented and beautyful i also wish my body looks just like her's when ever i need to loos whight i put a picture of beyonce up to give me strenght and well power.

Hello's picture

Hello

hello just to say I LIKE U BE YOU ARE MY IDOL n u are the best artist of the planet.so am in afica and also here your song influence a lot people.please continue and god bless you.please if u are fans like me please if u have pictures of beyonce just send it in my email: ghislainkapche@yahoo.frthanks for all

#1 fan's picture

#1 fan

beyonc'e is everything i won't to be she's smart,beautiful,talented,nice polite and more one day i wish to speack to you. can you e-mail me at tb026@hotmail thank u love u bye or shall i say speack to u later.

zahra's picture

zahra

i think beyonce is a amazing artist and i love her music.

Sharon Walton's picture

Sharon Walton

Dear Beyonce & Jay-Z, Happy holidays to the both of you're all.Beyonce I had a daughter who went home to be with the Lord at the age of six. I consider you as agoddaughter not because of your career. It is because of who you are being yourself and working hard at what you love to do make beautiful musicand perform. You will go along way in life.You are so God-gifted and very creative with yourmusic and performance.I have some of your CD's nad you are so tremendous.I know that you don't know who I am. Maybe I willemail a photo of me. I love to see young peoplesucceed in life. You and Jay-Z put nothing butthe best "smile". Well this is all for now. Get plenty of rest while you off. I'm an Head Start Lead Teacher J here in ackson, GA. I been teaching young childrenfor about 8 or 9 years. I love what God hasbless me to do. I hope to meet you and Jay-Z one day. Take careand I hope to hear from you soon. Until then "PEACE".Love,Kay Walton

tiffbabe's picture

tiffbabe

hey beyonce well my name is tiffany and im ur biggest fan ever i love the way you sing i love it i love everything about you ur so0o0o BEAUTIFUL...and i wish i had a body like you well and i love the movie it was so0o0o i dont know what to say thats how wonderful it was and all of you girls were so0o0 beautiful.i LOVE that song that you sang LISTEN love it well beyonce i hope you read this much love tiffany :)

loyal's picture

loyal

I would like to start off by saying I am a 55 year old woman that has so much admiration for Beyonce. She appears to be rooted and grounded with a beautiful, humble spirit. My prayer is that she doesnt get so full of herself and start looking down on people. I said all of that to say, her remarks about the Jackson's was very mean spirited totally out of the character of the beautiful woman that I have perceived her to be. Janet Jackson has all of the above mentioned gifts, why would Beyonce make such a mean spirited statement?

punxsutawney phil's picture

punxsutawney phil

'goldmember' the last Austin Powers film was hilarious you were hot....i hadn't seen you in 'pink panther ' latest film because Steve Martin was a poor choice to consider following in Peter Sellars role as Clouseau...noone can replace him....but why did nobody give me the role ....I do a mean Peter Sellars impression everyone is welcome to sample my impressions on my site....the best of british stand up impressionist...www.freewebs.com/holmesbigone ...my name is not michael caine...it's phil holmes......full list of characters i take off include ......sean connery, michael caine, tommy cooper, norman wisdom, jack nicholson, 'fat bastard' , fawlty towers, .....i was an englishman in new york....grad. american comedy inst. new york...just down the road from 'saturday night live studios' where steve martin made his name....there is no opportunity for aspiring comedians in uk to progress.... ps saw you on your 1st destiny's child tour of the uk....you snubbed me didn't come up to me and say hello.....i was 4th row back in the auditorium ........what's it all about bird ?

Precious Nyashanu's picture

Precious Nyashanu

Beyonce Knowles is one of the best singers I have ever heard. Actually she is my favourite artists. She is just different from other artists in behaviour. Normally it's very rare to find an artist having a steady relationship for quite some number of years like hers. Her music is just the best. I really enjoy it!!!!

beyonce's picture

beyonce

hay

bigkrystle16's picture

bigkrystle16

Beyonce .G. Knowles is the best damn singer. i look up to her she is my idol,she is a diva and a very blessed person im so happy that my lord and saver bung her in to this world thank you father for that special gift.

bluekaratemonkey's picture

bluekaratemonkey

i am 13 and i am starting in the entertainment bussines as an actress. u are one of the biggest inspirations to me as a very succesful african american women who carries her self in a well respected manor. i have always wanted to be u but i realized as i got older that i could never be u but i could follow ur exxample. my biggest dream is to star in a film with u. u r a wonderful actress and a pretty good all around person. im sure u r use to people telling u that ur perfect but i no ur not and thats why i look up to u, u show me that i dont have to be perfect and before u i didnt understand that. u r a very beautiful person inside and out. iv never been a drop dead glamorsous person and personally i dont think ur are either but ur inner beauty shines from within (sometimes)and by that i mean every one makes mistakes. now im not gonna say that im ur biggest fan because im not im pretty sure. but if i was ur biggest fan it wouldnt be because ur pretty, or can sing, dance, and act but because u make me want more in life u make me want to become succesful like u so that i will have the power to make people listen and help those who need it and also because i need a more satisfying life im a young girl reaching for a big dream but u were to once right.thanks

7 years 6 days ago

nyaradzo's picture

nyaradzo

Is me only seeing something strange.There is something similar about Beyonce and Michael jackson.Michael lied about his age and recently Beyonce lied about her age.Mike likes buying art and Beyonce also like buying art,Katherine used to designed mike costumes but did not take it further and Tina designed Bees costume and is also becoming to designer.Sorry BEE BUT there is a time when i think you are a white girl too blonde i think you look more in dreamgirls and also and look at mike now.hopefully Beyonce will not buy a ranch and called wonderland.Iam still a fan of you both

mrs.whip67's picture

mrs.whip67

I just want to say congratulations on your engagement. I'm not the one to dabble in other people's lives but i getting ready to check my e-mail & this pop-up about you came up. So i wish you the best in all you do.And i pray that everything you touch will be blessed. I myself am married so i hope it all works out for you. Also I want to share this little song with you. This song is for the days when you feel like you've done all that you can do and you felt like what you've done just wasn't good enough. But just remember, if it's good enough for God then that's all you need. Here it is "I may not be the best of anything. I may not have the best of everything. And there are times when i feel that I'm the least of all. But my God, He has everything. And i know that He's my everything & I'm so happy just to know that I'm His child. His name is Jesus, the righteous Son Of God. Lily of the Valley,Bright & Morning Star.His name is Jesus,& He's my everything & I'm so happy just to know that I'm His Child" Take Care.

Jade's picture

Jade

I love Beyonce alot. Shes my idol 2...but ive onli been to one concert n that was the survivor concert.I love Michele 2.But specialli Kelly Rowland she waved to me omg jus that lil wave made me feel special lol.but yea im a lil upset theyv onli been here one time but its al gud i mean i do liv in New Zealand . all three inspire me n my friends to go for our dreams n we also started learnin mre about god too. but theyr so luky i wanna b wer they r. lol who doesnt...

monie's picture

monie

I have beyonce`s new yahoo I'm screen name.....she made it to communicate with her fansYonce81@yahoo.com

Bright's picture

Bright

I wish to see u one day, 4 am in love with and every day i watch ur video u drive me crezy.

8 years 3 days ago

tari's picture

tari

Beyonce is the best in everythingMay the good Lord pour an overflowing blessing on herand her family

Chelle2Crunk's picture

Chelle2Crunk

she off da chain wit it!!!!!!!!

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Knowles aids in the killing of God's innocent animals for their fur. And she's becoming more white all the time, her hair is lighter and straighter than ever, she wears blue eye contact lenses, her publicity pics use a lot of light to make her skin look almost as white as the Queen of England! She's just another blacky trying to pass as a rich white woman -- like Wacko Jacko. .

jackie-o's picture

jackie-o

i just wanted to say that i think beyonce is the most talented young woman on this side of the earth and i only could wish to have a voice like that...the voice of an angel. i'm very proud of her being that i'm a houston native and has watched her grow throughout these trying years and no matter what obstacles that has crossed her path she truely over came them and remained to be that phenominal woman...from one sister to the next i have to give her all her props from her music career to the love of her life....YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

jamalkid's picture

jamalkid

hey wutz crackin beyonce? ya, you know your hot and i even told my ex girlfriend that u were. ya my name's austin jamal thomas holla at me

dc34eva's picture

dc34eva

omg!! i love beyonce! She is like the best damn singer on the earth. She is the best dancer and everything. Its really sad that Destiny's Child broke up but they still ma fav group. I agree with the pricing of her jeans though. I went on they website and the stuff was so expensive. The cheapest thing was a shirt and it costed like 45 dollars. I jus cant b buyin stuff like dat. I also would luv 2 thank her for what she did in the N.O. we really appreciate it!! Also for the people that evacuated 2 houston. cuz u kno she bought the lil trailers or houses for them. But anywayz that was really nice of her. Jay-z was very generous also. Anywayz i jus wanted 2 say that I luv her and Destiny's Child and i will always support you in everything you do. Luv Ya!!!p.s when yall think she gon hav kids and get married. I think it'll b pretty soon!! At least I hope so!

8 years 1 week ago

jamalkid's picture

jamalkid

sup baby? you know who dis is. this is your future husband so call me!!

my two cents's picture

my two cents

The bitch is crazy. Multiple personality disorder, all of her other personalities are white, she straightens her hair and wears blue eye lenses. And she kills animals for their fur. Pathetic n-i-g-g-e-r.

pinnell40's picture

pinnell40

just read your playing eartha kitt in a film about her sorry gotta say you where fab in the dreamgirls but to play that part you gotta have some live experance ill wait and pass juggment then

specky's picture

specky

Hi B,you're my MODEL and IDOL. i just love and admire u and Jay soooooo much. U're talented, Godfearg, beautiful, disciplined and classy.Guess what? my greatest earthly wish is to meet u face to face. I just got to the USA and will be going back to africa. Pls B and Jay Z, can i just grasp a life view of u, take life pics with u, i will return to africa feelg fulfilled.Hey, also taking your unwanted outfits along with me toooooo (smiles)God Bless u B, more grease to ur elbows and God Bless u, and keep the flames high my dear, ur the ultimate sasha fierce! u know what? am 8months pregnant and i bet u, my daughter will be called SASHA and u are her God mother.your mom is a perfect exple for a mom.

Bright's picture

Bright

Beyonce-to me is everything,she is beautiful,lovely,tall,slim,the best dancer and she is simple perfict. that i will like to listen to her voice one on one, pls call me on this phone number 234-8033251696 its my direct line.

8 years 1 day ago

krishnamurthir@contactmusic.co's picture

krishnamurthir@...

beyonce songs are good.loveable character.full of energy,skinny music,boosting our interest on music,especially her songs.choclate to manyfans.krishnamurthir.

krishnamurthir@contactmusic.co's picture

krishnamurthir@...

Beyonc!s video ondangerously in love is excellent.Those who do not know about love,this song may be a eyeopener.this song is a mix of world music.really sweet to hear this song.I do!nt know how many times i will watch this video.best wishes to her always.screen name-krishnamurthir.

lucy88's picture

lucy88

I’ve heard that Beyonce will be down at Wandsworth Palais on Friday 13th November. Her all female touring band Suga Mama play a full live set at the venue with Tia Fuller (the sax player) fronting the show from around 10.30pm.Beyonce is coming to watch them perform and will be stay on for the after-show party. Also word is that Maxwell is coming down to see the gig as well.

beyonce's picture

beyonce

U can sang very well and i can to My name is Jerrika scott from union springs alabam congratulations to u and jay-z just don,t let him beat the hell out of u.Jerrika scott love

caroline bosibori's picture

caroline bosibori

I love ur new song [check on it] u made me understand that i should make ma boyfriend chase it he should make a promise before i let him get up on it.nwaiz u are very pretty and talented too.hola

i lov u little girl's picture

i lov u little girl

hiiii my name is SOLANGE like ur sister's name Beyonce uare so amazing ur voice is wonderful,i'm ur fan i lov u.please came here in Moçambique for one and big comcert.please forgevi me i don't know english at all.please add me to ur MSN ione@hotmail.com.god bless u.kisses

dhusband's picture

dhusband

I think beyonce knowles is a very talented/gifted singer and I am very proud of all of her accomplishments. As a wife and mother though, I cannot say she is a role model to my daughter or any other young lady for that matter. Her videos and onstage performances (and "Sasha Fierce" costumes) are not classy and no different from strippers who use their bodies to make money. I think if you have as much talent as she has you don't have to stoop to such levels (alicia keys is a prime example).

beyonce's picture

beyonce

ha beyonce this jerrika I listen to halo everyday am a singing star like u love all da way from union springs alabama thank u so much

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

BEYONCE IS A TALENTED R&B SINGER.

mmm1's picture

mmm1

Beyonce Gets Jonas Brother's YouTube Site Removed Angering Their Fansjudiciaryreport.com/beyonce_and_her_dad_are_troublemakers.htmBeyonce Sued Many Times For Copyright Theftjudiciaryreport.com/butt_shaking_beyonce_strikes_again.htm

staciapooh's picture

staciapooh

Beyonce, you are my girl! I adore you to the end. I love your new clothing line, but I agree that your pricing is too expensive for your average fans. I typically purchase anything which involves you, as I will the jeans, but instead of buying two to three pair, I'll probaly only purchase one pair (related to the cost). Anyway, think about lowering the prices for your real fans who will follow you to the end of the earth. We will buy, buy, buy...just for you, you, you!

Deejat's picture

Deejat

Hi Beyonce, What are you waiting for? I mean getting marry to Jay-Z. I love you both.

beyonce's picture

beyonce

hay beyonce

ethel's picture

ethel

thankyou you have always inspired me i like everything about you.you will always be on my mind.

ugonna nwaka's picture

ugonna nwaka

wagwan beyonce ure real cool ur my best musician on planet earth i enjoy ur music so much. i rili love ur voice n everything about u , everyone in ma skul knows how much i luv u ,i am 13, i have a nice voice lyk u i'll do everythin 2 meet u.i know all about u, say hi 2 jayz my mail address is fwizzybaby@yahoo.com.im crazy about u.God loves u.

beyonce's picture

beyonce

how u doing

Richku2001's picture

Richku2001

i enjoy listening to your music and even some of the movies u part of.Just keep doing your thing, especially shaking your booty.

8 years 3 weeks ago

dadygirl's picture

dadygirl

BK i heard gossip about crhis and r. But she had done it with jay-z and got hebes from him. Isit true.

Britta's picture

Britta

Sorry, but the real great singer is Tina Turner. OK she have some young lovers. Why not?! Is it sexy, when a person makes lifting or have a plastic bust? Is it sexy, when you´re touching, but she don´t feel that?!So long and have a nice day..

beyonce's picture

beyonce

hay girl

beyonce's picture

beyonce

hay girl what up

ClarkKent23's picture

ClarkKent23

Beyonce is really good at giving power to the ladies and as “Single Ladies” and “If I Were A Boy” have become Sistah Souljah anthems to the plight of downtrodden women everywhere, Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman has some choice words for the recently married Queen of R&B.Check it out at The Urban Daily.com...

Lawsonbenjamim's picture

Lawsonbenjamim

Hi hi iam Lawson from kenya, Africa. Queen B has been my greatest inspiration in life, i used to have self-esteem issues and felt worthless, strangely iam a dude. When i saw how u oozed confidence on stage and yet polite in real life i copied that and through u i became so confident that i got to go to law school shocking my friends whom thought, i was a weakling and coward. I proudly declare to everyone i meet iam your fun even though i'll face rejection from my male friends i dont care cause u are the queen of pop in this generation a force to reckon with luv u B and haters go hate on someone who is as talentless as u.

mikeazizicars's picture

mikeazizicars

beyonce is beautiful and she is the best singer ever i love her and i wish i could meet her one day

chocolatekween's picture

chocolatekween

I am a huge fan of u. My favorite album that u made is Crazy in love. I pactice everyday so that i can sing as beautiful as u. Every since i was 4 years old i was singing. Before i heard u sing i liked Aaliyah but after she die i had to pick a new role modle so i picked u. When i was 4 years old i was singing the Lord's Prayer. Then from there i became a member of the Chosen Voice in evanston of Mt. Carmel Missionay Baptist Chruch. I have been singing in the chruch every since i was 4 till i was 13. I am 14 turning 15 in July on the 17 and I my mom is disable and we are not able to go to chrch so now we are looking for i chruch home were we live. The number 1 song i like that destiny child did is Amazing Grace and i praised dance to it. well i got to go now E-mail me at chocolatekween717@yahoo.com u are my number role modle. Talk later Nefretiri McBride

beyonce's picture

beyonce

hay every body

cltBinky's picture

cltBinky

I think Beyonce is the most wonderful person ever. She's insipered me in a lot of ways. She's a great singer, exellent performer, great actress. Most of all she's a amazing person. I think everyone should be more like her.

out and bad cheyo's picture

out and bad cheyo

hi beyonce wa u say dere oh am pardon for da way i talk but i am a st.lucia dats how we speak.anyway i am 11 year old cheyenne auguste from st.lucia.i am 11 now but i will b 12 31st of august.i am a singer and i have a singing group called freedom child i named it after your group.well i started singing and realizing dat i was blessed with the voice to sing at the age of 6 and from den i had bih dreams of becoming a star just like u and jayz doing big things and helping the children of africa and donating to charity and so on.well when i grow up i want to b jus like u and i hope to work with u one day.oh and say hi to jayz for me my email address is newkid123@msn.com thanks bye and keep on doin the great things u do.much love!!!!!!!!!

girlieee's picture

girlieee

beyonce is awesome, really respect her :)

najee curtis's picture

najee curtis

hey yall this najee reparsenting shy town all day beyonce is the most gifted singer i know i love beyonce so much she is an inspiration to most young girls like me she not only can sing but she can dance act tap dance and more she has a great heart God made a buetiful creation once again bee all i want to tell you is God blessed you with a buetiful talent keep useing it and touching hearts like mine you inspired me that i can do anything know matter what i was raised by people telling me i cant do it but i can you did it and im going to do it so thanxx so much beyonce for you are my inspirer when i become a singer im gone tell every one you my idol in 13 so that gives me alot of time to focus on my career singing

claudia's picture