Avril Lavigne - Comments and Message Board

Blue Green Secondary's picture

Blue Green Secondary

Hey Avril,This is blue green secondary, the one we have a children's book in common. Things are comming into blows. I will find out as much as possible about the assassination of your dog Conan. We also have another dog that has died in the line of duty. This was aka sherlock Holmes, if you remember, I didn't tell you but I saw aka sherlock Holm's at Tri- Agis when I worked there. I also saw Sam S. who is now at 222 Van Ness ave. where I live now. I have one question. When I saw you at "Poser" Cafe in Campbell ave. I wanted to make sure we all remembered seeing Debbie who worked at Bank of america now. Floor representative. Very dangerous. In saratoga I pounded on her friend Cindy for about 1min 30sec. or until advantageously religeous!!!! They both wanted to invest in Children's book "Zeus The Goose." the book was never published and they were told not to get involved. They did anyway. Cindy said how do I get involved anyway. I said we have completed A for Avril, B for Britney, Now we need C for ??? to complete our ABC's. I asked who could the C stand for. She brought her hand back from around her back with no gun in it.; so I made like I was stepping towards door with my right behind me. Brought left to heel of my right. Went to my now left kitty corner with my back to her, came to her with my right in spin to close distance, small studder step, and big balerina spin with contact with back nuckle after spin and a half because she went for gun in purse on table. she thought I was headed for door and took eyes off me. We both turned our backs on each other at same time. I chased after, with Cindy Lad unaware I was spinning right be hind her for about 10ft. I thought she had seen me coming and was running away. She was actually trying to get to her gun before I went out the door; so she could shot me in the back. She started to say, Now this is what I call return on investment. Just as she began to repeat invest, I gave here a lisp and contacted with spin that busted her jaw. I then continued to pound until tender for like I said. James and Nina at house oare also connected in murder of you dog. Conan.explain more later,Brian segarini

4 years 1 week ago

rebelchick7820's picture

rebelchick7820

hi Av!!! i heard u r coming out with a new album!!!! I want 2 know when it is coming out!!! ILL B 1ST IN LINE!!! I luv u and i hope u keep singing and dont give up on it. dont leave music 4 movies. plz!!!! kk i luv u bye!! P.S im excited about fast food nation! im gonna b 1st in line 2 c that 2!!!! LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!

amna's picture

amna

hey!!!i am ur biggest fan hey ur new song girlfriend really rocks!!!well i also like runaway from ur new album and i wish i could meant u.....

Juxy's picture

Juxy

Hey av i totally agree with ur own desisions and i read u are coming out with a new album so i wont say where r u cause thats crap ur making movies and working on ur album so yah.

victoria's picture

victoria

Hello ! , i love you . you are amising singer .I hope i can meet you one more

iluvavril's picture

iluvavril

i luv u av whered you gooooo? but i have recently heard your coming out w/ new album (hooorayyy!) bye i luv u

AbbeyDawn656's picture

AbbeyDawn656

I am Avril's BIGGEST fan!!! Most people I know say I'm like a minnie version of Avril!!! :)

i wanna C U!!!!!!!!!!!!'s picture

i wanna C U!!!!...

DEAR AVRIL, TOTALLY LOVE YA, GIRL!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!! PLS....GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!!!!!!.... U ARE TOTALYY MUO ROLE-MODEL!!!!!!!! PLS. SEND ME UR PICS...BUH-BYE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GIRL-FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

yioboy's picture

yioboy

Avril lavigne! i hope in the future to see u in one movie to play from the begining until the end. the movie's who u plaing (fast_food_nation,over the herdge and the flock - i have it ofcuse) you play nice i don't say to u anything bad.just i like u and i hope to see u in a full movie.remeber me (george)

UniqueFreak's picture

UniqueFreak

Alot of people are addressing Avril directly. Uh, Avril Lavigne does not own this site, I doubt she'd ever come on here, and if she did, she wouldn't have time to answer stupid questions that she's already answered.For the smart people on here: I know where you can download FREE Avril Lavigne music. http://www.alavigne.com.br/media/The website is not in English, but the titles of the song are. Left click on the song, Save Target As, and download! Or, right click on the song, click the link, and download it from Rapidshare.Also, www.avrilspirt.com is great. There are plenty of other fabulous fansites I know of, but I'm not going to list them all on here.To Any Avril Fans: Listen to music by Krystal Meyers. Anyone who likes Avril will love Krystal. I promise.To Any Avril Haters: Avril Lavigne is NOT punk and never said she was. And does it really matter now that she is girly?

8 years 2 weeks ago

yioboy's picture

yioboy

Avril lavigne im the best fun of u!.you are the so much beaftiful girl(the best)i never see any girl just like u in my life realy!.your song's is cool i hear all day,and wash given to me more life (when i work out,when im goin a while,and ellse)by the way your new video clip "hot"(you are sexy!)is perfect and your new album (best deam thing)is excelent,the greatest song's how anever hear along ego...(hm?) i forget to tell you your new look is the best your so huny and beaftiful.i don't have problem with your look always like you. Avril if you read this message send me a message(yioboy@yahoo.gr)please i need to know if you have it.because i have a filing im talking to my self.if you see a wrong words is because i am from greese i live in athens and i don't now very well einglish but im goin to class for einglish.okay avril m' wating for you seeya!!!

swapan's picture

swapan

hi AVRIL.......

5 years 3 weeks ago

ying's picture

ying

avril where are you? i miss you! i miss your face. i miss you song! did you have a world tour? did you become a model??

leo'rock[guitarist]'s picture

leo'rock[guitarist]

I like the way she say's DID YOU I THINK THAT I WAS GONNA GIVE IT UP TO YOU...^__^and i like her hairstyle..color yellow...Avril is my favorite friendster-layouts...^__^because she has a pretty face..i like her Lifestyle...thats all..goodbye.

yioboy's picture

yioboy

Avril lavigne i need to contrac't with you just one message.please.you will save one life who he hops. i hope now in new year (2008) to read my message and send me u too (to yioboy@yahoo.gr).if you send me will my doing the best gift for me.because im the best... fun of you. and 'm sure you see that messages because this program he's says "contrac't with avril lavigne" and don't think im photographer or somethink like that im a canonical man. if you have problem's with some people's.dont worry about me.

Chelsea's picture

Chelsea

hey avril,i love ya soooooooooooooooooo much plz come to syd australia i love u and ur songs and ive heard about 1 movie ur in plz reply to me from the REAL avril skatergirl!!! i wud love to see u one day i want to be famous just like you!!!love chelsea

5 years 2 weeks ago

yioboy's picture

yioboy

avril lavigne yio!

SECCO JEAN LUC's picture

SECCO JEAN LUC

DEAR ARTISTMERCI POUR TES COMPOSITIONS MUSICALE QUE JE TROUVEVRAIMENT FORMIDABLE.Jespere bientot pouvoir ecouter ton 4 album.bisous JLSMUSIC

sara afifi's picture

sara afifi

Avril , I c myself in u 'n' i c u in me .. when i were talking to somebody about any issue , the day after it i discover that u sing the same issue i were talking about . avril i swear we are one not two .. luv ya veeeeeeery much

lA CHIKANA's picture

lA CHIKANA

i LOVE YOUR MUSIC HOPE I CAN HAVE A WEBSITE LIK THIS SOME DAY

NIZAR's picture

NIZAR

hey guys , somebody tell me that avril is coming 2 lebanon soon , in a conncert , so do u have any idea ?

armin's picture

armin

hi rock chick wats up u r looking so good with your husband . and i m waiting for your new brand album i love u so much.

8 years 2 days ago

yioboy's picture

yioboy

hellow yio

rana shweta's picture

rana shweta

hi avril whats up avril? where u have been now a days?i missing u a lot.all my fren missing u .r u coming with a new album?

mona's picture

mona

hiiiii avril im your bigest fan I LOVE YOU AND YOUR MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!! i hope you could send me a messge and be my frined !!!!!!!!!!!

inchang's picture

inchang

hope to see her in person.. i really like her a lot!!