Anna Nicole Smith - Comments and Message Board

Shelliethunda's picture

Shelliethunda

Please allow Anna to rest in peace.She is gone now. No one will ever have another piece of her.Everyone should now be gathering together and decide whom is best suited to care for her child.Money is not all. As we can all see, it did not bring happiness to Anna.She had a difficult life that may have contributed to her early death.Please allow young women to view her life and to learn from it. No matter how beautiful you are it is important to life a good and prosperous life.To the parents out there, be supportive to your children, because once they are gone what is done can never be undone.You will have to live with the memories...

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Anna has disowned her own family and talked poorly of them on TV. To hell with her then, her family has every right to say what they want about her in return! I believe Anna killed her son by giving him some of her methadone to help him relax but which instead accidentally killed him. Why else would Anna have suddenly developed amnesia about the entire morning he was with her at the hospital? And her lies about who the biological father of her baby is! She's living rent free in a house that isn't hers and is in the process of being evicted for nonpayment! She IS and ALWAYS WILL BE trailer park trash. Someday she'll need her family again, when she's old, fat and broke. I wonder if her family will take her back with open arms? You reap what you sow, Anna!

curio's picture

curio

Dear Anna;As one mother to another I can only imagine the wrenching pain the loss os your son is causing you. In watching you on the show it was obvious how much you loved him. Please stay strong for the miracle God has given you - your baby girl - and ask God for the strength tp get through every day. Please do not succumb to the demons that will tell you its okay to mumb yourself to the point of not feeling. To do so would only delay the grieving process you must travel through. Your life has not been an easy one, and this ver well may be the toughest thing you have to deal with. Take comfort on your friends, In Howard who genuinely cares for you, and your family who loves you no matter what.You are a child of God and He will noy desert you.Sray with positive people and ignore the hurtful things you will see in the press. They are heartless and the scum of the earth.You had many wonderful years with Daniel and however he died, I beleive it matters not. He is now watching over you and his new little sister.With love an prayers,Mary jean

Dandi's picture

Dandi

My Gawd what else can happen to this special women? Could you even imagine functioning? My heart aches for Anna's horrific loss. My God give you some clarity and strength through all this, and let your daughter know what a wonderful brother she had. God Bless You Anna*Dandi*

kimmccalpin's picture

kimmccalpin

I think Anna Nicole committed suicide so she could die just like her idiol Marilyn Monroe.

stormy's picture

stormy

I don't think it was suicide to be like Marilyn as they say that Marilyn was murdered with a combo of Alcohol, Barbituates inserted by suppository, and not a suicide at all. Also, she missed the age by three years, MM was 36 and ANS was 39, if she wanted to die the same time. Let's see what the toxicology report says.

pmickle2006's picture

pmickle2006

Dear Anna Nicole Smith, I'm writing to let you know, How wonderful you really are and it upsets me people talk about you and your son, it's rediculous and Ya'll werent never what people make you out to be, I'm on your side 100% always and forever..I wish you could get this message somehow, Just know You are the greatest in the world, I would of like to known someone special like you..You are the next Marilyn Manroe. AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO QUIT TALKING ABOUT ANNA NICOLE SMITH, LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE.AND LEAVE HOWARD K STERN ALONE AND DANNIELYNN..I HOPE AND PRAY BABY DANNIELYNN IS NOT LARRY BIRKHEADS. SHE BELONGS TO HOWARD K STERN.

Queenie1's picture

Queenie1

For Gods sake, whatever the eventual outcome of this sad, pathetic, saga maybe, let this woman rest in peace!..Princess Diana, she was not!..But, this so reminds me of the gossip, the inuendos, malicious accusations, plus comments from so called 'friends....NOT!'.. surrounding the demise of Princess Diana! The media are vultures, just waiting to pounce on their next victim, that will give them a big pat on the back/bonus! Shame on all of you! I hope you can all sleep at night with a guilt free consciense!..What goes around, comes around...remember that! We will all meet our maker one day!...Just remember that! Anna Nicole, may you rest in peace, you deserve it!..Unlike many!..Goodnight and Godbless.

mightyjoe911's picture

mightyjoe911

I really want know the result of the paternity test if there is gonna one who is the real father of Anna nicole smith's new baby. My feeling tells me that Larry Birkhead is the father but then again i could be wrong. I don't think Smith will go through the test cause she knows it Larry's baby.

ANNA AND Howard's picture

ANNA AND Howard

It is a great shame that we lost Anna Nicole Smith,I just adored her. She was by far one of the prettiest women in the world and there was something about her that you just couldn't get enough of.I hpray that the baby belongs to Howard,he stood by her all these years.loving her and catering to her,it must have been so heart bgeaking for him to just sit there and watch her with other guys,but through it all he stood by her..My heart goes out to Howard,never in a million years do I think that he would do anything to harm her and I am sure that he tried to get Anna not to take so much medicine,but unless you have gone through someone that is hooked on drugs then I can tell you it doesn't matter what anyone says there is nothing you can do but keep pleading with them and most of the time that doesn't work...The mother is a joke to me after all these years she is now trying to get Annan's baby and Larry was just another guy off the block but the one who stood by her for years is the one that they want to throw the books at,well I sure hope that things change because he hasn't got a fair shake with the news media and the people that tells so many untruths about him and you can just watch to find out who they are, Anyway,Howard I sure hope things look better for you and I know that u love that baby and I sure pray that you get to keep her.

grammy77744's picture

grammy77744

I have so much sympathy for Anna Nicole. I was shocked when I watched her mother, who hasn't seen Anna or her son, Daniel, in years, trash her. As a mother myself, I cannot comprehend doing that to one of my childen under any circumstances, and especially to strangers, on television, for Pete's sake. Anna's mother should be supportive, loving, understanding, and so much more. Instead, she goes on national television and basically accuses her daughter or Howard (who, in my opinion, is a very nice guy who obviously loves Anna Nicole very much and, as an attorney, I cannot believe he would kill Daniel) of murder. I think that Daniel, who was depressed because of a breakup, took pills to kill the pain. I don't know if he intentionally killed himself, but I will never believe that Anna or Howard had any part in his death. If you look at his eyes in the last pictures of him in the hospital room, his pupils are HUGE, indicating drugs. We all know how some young people just cannot deal with a bad breakup and immerse themselves in drugs to kill the pain or themselves, or both.I just wish that people would stop with all of the speculation and allow Anna to grieve, in her own way. I had no problem with the "commitment ceremony" that she and Howard had, and neither should anyone else. We're not put on this earth to judge the actions of others, only to deal with our own lives. I am so sick of the judgmental atmosphere that surrounds everyone, especially celebrities. They're people like everyone else. They just have to live their lives in public. I say leave them alone..all of them...and stop judging all of them. It's downright evil, ya know? It sure wasn't like this in the "golden era" of Hollywood. The stars were on a pedestal and the studios kept all (or most...Erroll Flynn comes to mind) of the bad acts of their stars out of the press. I think we need to go back to that era, where we value our stars, not slam them, and not hound them to death for pictures.Back to Anna: I feel so sorry for her I just cannot contain myself. I'm praying that she will move somewhere in the world where she can be left alone!! God bless her and shame on her mother. She should know better!! And shame on that Debra Oprey for what she's saying and doing. She disgusted me when the Michael Jackson trial was in session, but she has really topped herself with her attacks on Anna Nicole. Where do these people come from? I don't believe for one second that Larry whats-his-name is the father of Anna and Howard's baby girl. I even think that Dannielynn looks a bit like Howard. She sure is a beautiful baby and it is my hope that this new life will lift her mother and father's spirits as she grows.

anna's friend's picture

anna's friend

I think ANS was miserable from the Extra & ET interviews we all watched on tv. She was crying in almost every scene, plus she said on camera, she hated & despised that bulldog faced "Mommie Dearest" Virgie. She just lost her son, who she loved more than words can say. she was being sued and hounded by Birkhead, they even played some of the recorded phone calls that Birkhead made to ANS. It looks like her life was miserable, except for the 2 rays of happiness in her life which were Howard (she already set a wedding date for them), and her baby DanielLynn. I hope after the coroner announces the Lab results, that people will stopping harrassing Howard & allow him to raise his daughter DanielLynn in peace in the Bahamas, where ANS wanted to be there beside her son Daniel.

sweetmom6164's picture

sweetmom6164

My heart goes out to Howard I know he loved Anna and the baby very much u could see that with your own 2 eyes he was a great guy and also loved her son very much I hate reading all the things people has said about Anna she was a graet mother who loved her children yes the whole world knew she had a drug problem but no-one knows what its like to have that problem if u have never had that lofe and lived it I just wish people would let her rest in peace and for Howard I hope Larry is letting u see the baby I know u have to miss her so very much your a great person Howard and again people need to let Anna rest in peace may God Bless U Anna and ur son and daughter and Howard if u read this May God give you that special someone you so deserve it

Britta's picture

Britta

Shame on you!!!Your son died and you marry some weeks later.A person who loose a child, can not be happy in a short time.

rally's picture

rally

People grieve in different ways, and should be allowed to do so without being judged. Just because she got married does not mean she is happy or not grieving for her son, who she obviously loved.

The Spirit of Anna's picture

The Spirit of Anna

Anna is going to haunt Howard until the day he dies!Howie is going down.If it were not for Larry Birkhead, Sterns plan would have worked.Check out the movie/biography of DORIS DUKE to see the role HKS played as "care taker".Stern did more harm than Doris Dukes Care Taker did.

shirleymae's picture

shirleymae

larry-dannilynn- howard to the love of anna nicole and daniel will your love live on .my love for all of you willshine on forever.god bless all of you.each time i see pictures of dannilynn i see anna and to see her on tv and see what a darling job larry is doing at being agreat dad and to hear her say daddy to him and dannilynn at anna's grave saying mommy brought tears . keep up the great job . a true fan of anna's .god bless all of you who reads on.

nel's picture

nel

Anna is a great mom, but she is dumb! Howard see her with a $$$$ sign. Do you think he will give her his free time, if she was just working @ "finger lickin chicken??He is a lawyer, so he knows what to do. It makes me sick seeing his sister and his mom getting involved with Daniellyn. Do you think they will care if Anna is just a plain jane working at Mcdo?Money is evil. I believe in KARMA. If Anna married the old guy just for the money, then this is what she got. Have you seen a hearse with a U haul behind it?That means to say, you can't bring your wealth with you.I'm also sick with anna's mom and sister trying to cash in on her fame. Where are they when she was poor and needed help?Shame on all of them. Shame on the Prince who was not really a prince. He was adopted by a princess, maybe picked up from an orphanage. He is also a crank case!

Carlene's picture

Carlene

My heart aches for Anna Nicole. I wish I could apologize to her for all the nasty, insensitive, and heartless comments that I have read regarding her and her son's death. I pray that she will find peace through this horrible experience. My heart goes out to her. Carlene

joanw_123's picture

joanw_123

I was extremely saddened to hear of your son's death. May God's grace look after you and your new daughter through this terrible time. You're both in my thoughts and prayers, Anna.God Bless you both.

Grannie's picture

Grannie

As, a mother, grandmother and a great grandmother; I am disgusted with the way Anna Nicole's mother slandered Anna and Howard. Just listening to her sickened me to the core. As for the two bit lawyer and Birkhead, anyone can see it's all about money. I hope that Anna and Howard do have the results of the DNA; to prove that Howard is really the father. My Prayer for Anna is, that God will always stand by her and that in a gentle whisper He, will tell her that He, will always stand by her. Psalm 94:14 "The Lord will not forsake His people."

Very sorry that Daniel died.'s picture

Very sorry that...

Dear Anna. I am very sorry for you loosing your Son. I send my deepest sympathy. I often watched you and Daniel and thought, here is a Mother and a Son who adored and respected each other. Hope this poem puts a smile on your face, and your little girl will bring you joy into your life... Hugs, and try to heal your broken heart. Sincerely, Gabriella Christina RossettiDO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP Do not stand at my grave and weep;I am not there. I do not sleep.I am a thousand winds that blow.I am the diamond glints on snow.I am the sunlight on ripened grain.I am the gentle autumn rain.When you awaken in the morning's hushI am the swift uplifting rushOf quiet birds in circled flight.I am the soft stars that shine at night.Do not stand at my grave and cry;I am not there. I did not die.

The Spirit of Anna's picture

The Spirit of Anna

TO: HOWARD K STERNFM: LA PRISON INMATESRoses are Red & Violets are Blue,We can't wait... to "do it" to you!

loveable8player's picture

loveable8player

It is to bad that there are greedy,selfish,money hungry people out there that wants a dead womans child for money.vergie is a puke,and a maggott for what she said about her own child. i hope she rots in hell.She is a piece of work. The word ( MOTHER) (MOM) SHE WILL NEVER BE! THIS WOMAN WHO KEEPS GOING ON THESE TALK SHOWS HOW MUCH DID VERGIE PAY YOU SWEETIE? Your a joke. Howard i know he did exactly what Anna wanted, so Howard hold your head up high and know you did it all for her. Her half sister wow is she wanting the spotlight, book and DR. Phil today if you only knew how stupid you looked, and your lies caught up to you,, you would crawl back in the hole you came out of. Glad you are not my sister! Larry please don't let any one run your babies momma down. Dannilynn will one day see all the things said about her mommy, and granny get your guns cause you and auntie have some splaining to do!!!!! dont give in to vergie Larry and her custody crap,its all for Annas money. You get her half the time and granny gets her the other half will only make her cry and holler louder she should get her share for help taking care of Dannilynn. Rest in peace Anna,and let all fakes friends who had to wait till you died to speak there crap. Howard THANK YOU, for all the care and love you gave Anna, Daniel,and baby Dannilynn, you have a good heart. GOD BLESS YOU, Linda

my two cents's picture

my two cents

ANNA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SON'S DEATH. Just wait and see. Why do you think she developed "amnesia" about everything that happened on that fateful morning? Do you really believe that her depression brought on the amnesia? Get real. She or Howard gave her son the methadone to help him relax, but it instead accidentally killed him. SHE AND HOWARD WILL BURN IN HELL FOR THIS MURDER! .

stormy's picture

stormy

This is not a case of being malicious. If you look at her interviews with Larry King among others, this girl was on some serious medication PRIOR TO HER SON'S DEATH. All we are saying is that, whatever combination of drugs killed her son, including methadone which is given to addicts coming off heroin, appears to have been known to her as she was probably taking the same combination also. The fact that she may have approved the drugs given to her son, as they were by prescription, and she always appeared to be whacked out on her own prescription medication, probably caused a lot of the grief and guilt she may have been feeling. The fever and chills her body guard described prior to her death are symptomatic of someone coming off either heroin or methadone.