Angelina Jolie - Comments and Message Board

negar's picture

negar

Angelina is very beautiful.I LOVE YOU.

scorpie's picture

scorpie

Angie and Brad.....2 beautiful people...who cares so much about others that defending their love together was not their priority until now....now that Angie is pregnant....that is a sign of true love between them.Goodluck to both of you.

ilhan's picture

ilhan

Angelina is the hottest women in the world . I think I love her more then any body else . I can do any thing just to be with her.

evstevie's picture

evstevie

Angelina Jolie is the most awesome woman in the entertainment industry today. She has managed to maintain her acting career while fulfilling her personal life goals as a wife, mother, and as an Ambassador. She is to be congratulated and totally appreciated for all the many sacrifices that she has made and continue to make to this world. She is my "She-Ro".

Sonia Deriu's picture

Sonia Deriu

Italian 73: She is amazing and I admire her as a mother, advocate, actress, wife, ambassador. Going to Libya, Afghanistan, and other places with harsh climates and conditions to witness real human suffering and tragedy means that she has a lot of inner strength and conviction. Forever Ms Jolie Admirerwww.tagged.com/soniad73

marium's picture

marium

Dear Angelina JolieI really love you and love your acting.since you are one of my most favourite actresses.I really enjoyed your nice film hackers.And I think that you are a mother for all those poor people everywhere around the world because you always try to help them.When I first heard about you marrying Brad PittI thought that you were a bad woman who stole a man from his wife but then and after reading and listening alot about the breakup between Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston I realised that it is none of your fault.I wish you a happy life with your family.With all my love and with best wishes.Marium

claudia's picture

claudia

hy maai,,,,,dute,,,in singe de vrajitoare........voodo.....magie....neagra.....faci.....demento......stuipid....and....ugly.....ugly.....ugly.......LADY DY,,,,CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU,,,,SMART,,,AND DANGEROUS,,,,AND LOVLEY

claudia's picture

claudia

toata viatza am urit curvele mincinosii hotii si criminalii .....dute in ........si nu numai eu milliarde de oamenii

claudia's picture

claudia

angy...mi-au dat foc la aprtament ...criminalii///////sint in strada.....very....nice pepole in romania i wish them ddead......

mickie123's picture

mickie123

It's very tacky and inappropriate to be kissing and cuddling at the SAG awards. My message to them is to stay home.

Fox1's picture

Fox1

First of all, I'd like to say that Angelina Jolie is an extremely talented and great actress. I admire everything about her. I hate rumors, people, let them live in peace. I'm hoping they are very happy and I love all of them. Brad and Anjie are wonderful giving people. I am so tired of the "bull" about, whats her face! Angelina, you are a wonderful person, caring and giving. You have shown us that. You are a very busy person, but, your family always comes first. I adore you, I bless you and your family. Truly, you are beautiful inside and out. I think you're the greatest, I look up to you. I can't say that about two many other actresses. I love you. I think your family is beautiful and your Brad also. I hope you read this, because you are an inspiration for many people. I'd really love to meet you in person, I am a supporter of what you do. I LLLLLLLOve you. PS. Claudia is I'm pretty sure in need of desperate help! Fox1

6 years 1 day ago

phoxiya's picture

phoxiya

Hello maam Angelina Joliethanks for coming to pakistanits an honor that you visited and saw the problemsi hope that good people like always God will keep sending in this worldthankyou Allah hafiz

puppygage's picture

puppygage

Hi everyone, Well I think Angelina is tops. Not in just her looks but her being so good to people in other countries less forunate. She's done some wild things, but being in the public eye we hear about it but I'm sure if each of us looked in our closets there would be things we wouldn't want public. To me she's a ten in a lot of ways........

redcookiegirl's picture

redcookiegirl

I am horrified that this poser is playing Dagny Taggart whose integrity is intregal to the character. There are a lot of actresses who could pull this difficult role off, but Jolie with her sad compulsion of lie-spinning is not one of them, poor thing. Horrible casting.

Alex Baran's picture

Alex Baran

angelina is a really hot mummy! she looks great even now when she's pregnant and gained a lot of pounds. she's got a great body; I read here at projectweightloss.com she does kickboxing - this is really cool! it probably helped her stay in shape.

claudia's picture

claudia

vino in romania angelina sint destui copii pe strada.....is very easy to buy children whit money from someone else.....am impresia ca nu s-a sfirsit lupta.......ai gresit mult

vikrant's picture

vikrant

In the history of mankind I wonder if there has ever been a woman of such stature and caliber as Angelina Jolie ; an ideal wife and mother , genuinely humane & a true professional , personification of complete womanhood in all aspects : A woman of true grit who has courage of conviction ; indeed a woman of substance ! I've been trying to contact Angelina through her manager/agents since 2009 for a film project but no response as yet . I wonder if somebody can genuinely help me reach her ? Vikrant Sohrab _ vschaudhary1977@gmail.com +91 9887377691 or +91 978330131

claudia's picture

claudia

UGLY.....UGLY AND OLD ....Y WE.....WISH....GOD PLEAS....DIVORCE......GO TO HELL....BECAUSE OF YOU Y DID NOT GET MY MONEYYY,,,,SI NU M-AM....CASATORYT.....VA-TI FACUT FARMECE CU MINE.....DUCETIVA DRACU DE CURVE,,,,,RISURILE HOLLYWDOLUI......CIRC.....UGLY....UGLY......CLAUDIA DUMITRESCU....WALLES.....DICAPRIO,,,,,,,BRAD.....AND CLOONEY.........UGLY.....TE DAU PE MINA POLITIEI DACA TE MAI TII DUPA MINE......FBI ....FBI ....UGLY ....AND OLD///////

appleann's picture

appleann

little shiloh is so cute, she got her mommy's feature, her eyes got it from her daddy.

Akas's picture

Akas

Angelina Jolie, is a great actress and well-known as generous lady in charity and committed for helping the poor in the developing countries, so I would like to suggest that she should posted one of your email contact address for public or her fans to contact her directly whether she could reply those emails or not is up to your available times and ability. There are a plenty of people who interested to contact her whether in either positive or negative purposes. Particularly I strongly believe that many people in the world wish to send her great welcomes enthusiasm and blessing her. But they couldn’t know how they could contact her directly. So I hope she might consider this proposal as soon as she can, so that all the fans and the people will be delighted to write her directly.

rubia95's picture

rubia95

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!!!!!!!

Hot Peck Orphanage's picture

Hot Peck Orphanage

Hello Bran and Angelina with friends, We are an Orphanage here in Cameroon West Africa, we are seeking aid, any type of donation to help our kids or Orphans. By educating and feeding them creating a good social life for them.We will like to say much about our orphanage and the condition the kids are passing through, so you can contact us directly to our orphanage email address at: hotpeck.orphanage@yahoo.com. waiting responds.Our Greatest Regard.HOT PECK ORPHANAGE

calvin schexnayder's picture

calvin schexnayder

Calvin Schexnayder would like you to view redd/bobbi blaq/ryhme4reason's Sonicbids EPK!IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SECURE A MAJOR LABEL DEAL, OR DISTRIBUTION DEAL MY LABEL/ARTISTS , OVERDOSE MUZIK, INC. will give you 30% of this deal.Hello, my name is Calvin Schexnayder, owner and founder of OVERDOSE MUZIK INC. I am disabled now from a cycle accident. I had major head trauma, a slashed jugular, a broken jaw, lost of my right eye, and I am in a wheelchair and can’t walk. They literally had to save my life, on the operating table. I have had many strokes and lost the use of my right arm..however enough said about me. I am good with this now, I’m alive and God is good! My artists are very good and deserve a deal. I would have gotten them a deal, if I had been up and around, but now I must give up my artists and label. THEY STUCK BY ME AND THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO 4 THEM. I’m giving you three artists for the price of one.. make me a offer and if it’s correct and I agree to it, you got them. We have three rappers RHYME4REASON, REDD ( A FEMALE RAPPER AND SHE'S HOT) AND BOBBI BLAQ. To view them visit: or join my group,http://groups.yahoo.com/group/overdosemuzik Please, consider my offer. You can contact me, CALVIN SCHEXNAYDER at, 559 276 1737, OR E-MAIL ME, calvin_schexnayder2000@yahoo.com Thank youCalvin SchexnayderOVERDOSE MUZIK INC

Anita Acosta's picture

Anita Acosta

Hi! Angelina Jolie, How's it going? I'm sending you this messages for two reasons. 1st reason is that I want you to know that I think that you are an awesome actress and an all around and down to earth person. I've been reading some of the articles written about. Gossipers who choose to believe untrue stuff about you basicly have nothing better to do with their time than to spread gossip about celebrities. Jealously comes to mind. Every article that I have read about you has been quoted in your words and you seem to be a very nice person. When I go to select a movie as I shop and see you on the front cover I buy it. You have a reputation for making good movies. I'm extremely particular on what kinds of movies I choose to watch. 2nd reason for this message is that I found a distant related connection between us through you late mother Marcheline Bertrand. Keep making those great movies.

claudia's picture

claudia

cea mai proasta actrita...a ttuturor timpurilor.....tirfa ai fugit cu barbatul alteia cind se iubeau mai mult....tu esti vinovata ca nimeni nu se mai iubestr satanico ....cel mai mare pacat ai facut in fata lui ddumnezeu sa desparti oamenii....de singe sa fie de la banii mei .....renegato ti-ai batut joc de valoriile americi bush ,,,,brad ...clinton....george and many many....impuscato....iimpuscato.....sa fi de singe....una ca tine l-a umplut pe jezsus....de singe ii urasc....pe homosexualii si in numele lui dumnezeu si al lui jesuz a-si dori sa fie citi mai multi impuscati din rindurile voastre satanistilor......lasati oamenii credinciosii fara dantura ....oamenii nevinovatii la pouscarie satanelor .....a-si dori sa fie arse dicotecile satanistilor....homo/.....du-te in sige angelina....ranaway brad whit the children,,,,,

Tman's picture

Tman

God has a reason for all we say and do.Angelina you should thank God for his love that we see he has in you.

Rose Hovick's picture

Rose Hovick

You obviously do not know much about Angelina Jolie as your comments do not reflect her at all. Firstly she does not just "throw money" at charities to look better, Angelina was made Goodwill Ambassador for the UNHCR on the 27th August 2001, so was doing this work long before her and Brad even met. Also she does not have to make herself "look better" as she has done nothing wrong. She fell out with her father because he said in an interview that she was unstable, a terrible thing for your own father to say! Angelina can not be blamed for the whole Brad and Jennifer situation, their relationship obviously had problems anyway, and anyway how dare any of us judge anybody else. None the world really knows what goes on in anyone else's life, and therefore no one has a right to condemn anyone.I suggest you read Angelina's book, Notes From My Travels, an incredible journal from her memoirs of her journeys to Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Pakistan, Cambodia,and Equador where she lived and worked and gave her heart to those who suffer the world's most shattering violence and victimization.This should change anyone who has negative views about her, she shows the kind of warmth and love that we could all learn from and if we did then maybe this world could start to be a better place.It is so sad that the world is ready to criticize people that are actually doing so much good to try to make this place that we all live in, a better one. Instead of wasting energy on negative hurtful comments we should learn to use our energy more productively, starting right now!

rubia95's picture

rubia95

Appleann your right! Shiloh will be beautiful.Its realy nice to see Angie adapting to her family life in malibu.

roxy's picture

roxy

i somewhat think angelina is a hypocrite.when the issue on brad and her came out leading to the break up of jen-brad she kept on denying that she would never "break" a home or steal someone's husband. like hello...only a fool wouldn't believe that she is not the reason for the jen-brad breakup. yeah she may be the ambassandress, a humaritarian and all that but is she really a good person when she cnt even set a good example to her fellowmen in the industry of entertainment. She didn't even CARE for jennifer, angelina's fellow actress in hollywood.i mean how can one say that she is sincere in caring for the less fortunates when she didn't even stop herself in getting involve with someone's husband. yeah brad is also at fault here but still.. if a lady stays away...nothing would happen. it takes two to tango !

rubia95's picture

rubia95

love the family, hope itkeeps growing

claudia's picture

claudia

dute in singe dementule l-ai prostit pe brad pitt ....prostanaco.....singele/....de tine....sa fi de singe laso....brad fugi e monentul potrivit.....satanico........satanico mi-ati dat foc la casa au gasit postere cu brad si maieu cu fbi...si au dat foc la casa a fost un gay liviu trimis de accept sa ma urmareasca ce am in casa....cu homosexualii casatorie la puscarie cu ei....singele de ei sodoma si gomora....criminalii satanisti......cea mai proasta actrita tu si demi moore o satanica si o pedofila....

keka49's picture

keka49

keka49I AM NOT LONG IN AMERICA BUT I PASS TEST FOR AMERICAN CITIZEN AND I AM VERY PROUD OF MY SELF.I AM WOTCHING MANY MOVES AND MOST BEAUTIFUL AND BEST ACTRES FOR ME ARE ANGELINA AND BRAD.THEY ARE NOT JUST ALL THATH WHOT I SAD BUT THE ARE PEOPLE WITH BIG HEART FOR ANOTHER POOR PEOPLE WHOM THEY HELP FROM ALL HEART.THEY SHOULD GET SOME STREET OR EVEN TOWN CALL BY THER NAMES,THEY DESERVE THATH.I MYSELF I AM REFUGE I CAME FROM CROATIA AND I HAVE VERY VERY BAD EXPIRIENCE WHEN I WOS RUNING TRUU THE WOOD WITH MY TWOO KIDS AND MY HUSBAND,IT WOS LIKE A HOROR.TODAY I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT ,I GAT SICK ,OVARIAN CANCER AND TWO TIMES SUICIDE,BUT WHEN I AM WOTCHING ANGELINA AND BRAD MOVIES I AM WITH THEM NOTHING ELSE IS NOT IN MY HAD ,THEY ARE MY THERAPY FOR MY DEPRESSION.BUT WHEN I HEARD SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING TO THEM I AM IN A BIG DEPPRESION,I LOVE BOTH OF THEM VERY MUCH.I WISH IF I CAN GET ANGELINAS EMAIL AND I WOULD LIKE WRITE HER SOMETHING,I WILL BE VERY HAPPY.THANK YOU KEKA49.

rubia95's picture

rubia95

BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, BELLAWOMEN.ANGIE IS SIMPLY THE BEST IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES, LOVE HER AND LOVE HER BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

Annika's picture

Annika

Angelina is a skank who has to steal other people's men in order to get one. She's done it with the last two at least. So she throws money at charities to make herself look better. Doesn't disguise who she really is. We should embrace and try to understand Muslim activists (read: terrorists) yet she won't even talk to her own father. Because he cheated on their mother. Then she went and did the same thing with a married man. I would love to hear her rationalize that one...She's a big hypocrite.

hiroko's picture

hiroko

Hi.. AngelinaYou are beautiful,sexy and professional actress, You always think positive. Your care,concern and love of your childrens inspire me alots togather with your stylist hubb Brad Pitt. I am very happy to know you are delvering your tiwns in france. Thou im not blessed with any childrens even adoption but to know my favourite and gifted actress Angelina Jolie Pitt always happy,healthy,loving and safe. Keep it up Angelina

kreyolwa's picture

kreyolwa

Hi, my name is (Kreyol the aladdin)I am from Haiti and I am a writer. I have written a song "no more fears", it is about saving the poor children and make the world a better place for them to grow. and I would like to give it up to Angelina and Brad so they can get it to a known artist like akon or others to sing as long as all proceed goes to help the poor and disenfrenchised children all over the world. As i stated before, I am from Haiti and I was thrilled when I saw on the news that brad and Angelina went to Haiti. Such kind of a gesture got me thinking - we still have human living on earth. So I want to help in any small way possible, I am doing what I can to help better my homeland but I also want to help all of them regardless of where they reside. I can be contacted through Email at Kreyolwa@aol.com

rubia95's picture

rubia95

Angelina Jolie has shown she is a gifted actress, truely unic in the most wonderfull way. Angie doesnt ignore the injustice that is happening around the world, as most actresses in her category or others do, she becomes active in how to change the injustice. Plus been an actress, an activist, you are an excellent mother who gives the opportunity to beautifull angels to have a family. Your private life is yours, if anyone dares to say negative things, they havent pay attention in what you do. Dare I say, you are superwomen. Good luck in your future with your new beautifull family Pitt Jolie. LOOOVEEE YOU!

rubia95's picture

rubia95

AHIIIIIIIIIIIII HOPING ANGIE IS PREGGERS AND WITH TWINS!!!! HOW BEAUTIFUL THAT WOULD BE!

Merci7's picture

Merci7

Catherine Zeta-Jones would be a much better Cleopatra! Angelie Joe just wants Brad on the movie set to keep an eye on him because he is getting fed up with her and staying for their children so far. She's a homewrecker and has no concern for anyone but herself...even the children are to keep Brad. Jen, I don't know if BP is worth it or not, but I know you still love him and wish you the best! AJ is a sl*t just waiting to mess up the next relationship she comes across. Fortunately, Johnny Depp has no interest in her or her antics. What was Brad thinking??? AJ did a real sales job with her tactics! It takes more than that to make a relationship...although it helps. Good luck Brad and Jen!!!

Merci7's picture

Merci7

Angelie Jolie a good address...you've got to be kidding! Thankfully my son who is 35 thinks she is a pig and and far from being called an "acctress." He has good taste! But to ach it own. Just wait for her to break up another relationship, but she is too busy trying to hanging on to BRETT!!!

Merci7's picture

Merci7

Opps! Meant Brad! Can't keep up with AJ antics! Bet it hurts her overblown ego to hear about how Johnny Depp feels about having to kiss her in the new movie they are making. JD is no dummy to let AJ ruin his relationship and JD is a real babe! Brad is looking pretty haggard! Sorry for that...M

tondogirl79's picture

tondogirl79

I just love both Angelina and Brad, they are the most prettiest couple in hollywood and the world over....can't get enough of them both..I love the fact that they are both humanitarian and love to help the underprevieleged... More power and may your love grow stronger evermore.... GOD BLESS and keep the good work towards helping needy children...

rockeman's picture

rockeman

All I gotta say is:: What a gal!!!

rubia95's picture

rubia95

congratulations! to Angie for the new baby, little shiloh, dont like the first name but the sencond name has a beautiful sound, congrats again to the jolie-pitt family. Hopefully the baby has her mamas face structure.

mzm's picture

mzm

Just on the realization and belief that there are 1000 crore hands of 500 crore people on this earth, while my 2 hands have been left with all efforts vain to remove the distress of a potential middle class family, incurred by the injustice to the honesty of the forefathers, I would urge for the supreme adherence and compassionate generosity of your patrons to come up for a little aid proposition of a lump sum of $1 million to enable the survival of a budding improviser upon all the distress and aggregated 'bankruptcy'. Please, please, please, I beg you to bestow your generosity to extract the munificence from the minority worth. Your immense affiliation and rapid retort would be anticipated to safeguard the sense of compassion.Please, please and please do feedback over mail at the earliest as I believe there are wealthy patients under your treatment who can be offered with this proposition.I would negotiate anything for the undertaking at your end.Regards. (I would rather be ready to pledge my ‘heart’ to be transplanted or even marry any distressed or disable rich woman)

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Angelina, you ignorant slut. .

Brangelina fan's picture

Brangelina fan

Congratulations Brad and Angie on the upcoming birthof your first born. Thank you for the generosity andwork for the U.N. and have a safe trip back to the U.S.Look forward to see Assassination of Jesse James and The Good Shepherd.

annj's picture

annj

i think angelina is a very intelligent,giving,and interesting person. jennifer anniston on the other hand appears to be somewhat self serving and boring. i can understand why brad pitt would choose angelina. angelina gave him what he needed...for whatever reason his ex could not or would not.

bran's picture

bran

hi this is bran (bhusant)from nepal .angelina is my favourite actor and i like her very much. i have a dream to play movie with her mainly being her bf or brother coz i like her and brad also he is also one of my favourite actor after leonardo n arnold .at lasti wanna wish u both happy married life as u 2 are the pretiest couple in hollywood

rubia95's picture

rubia95

I dont hate aniston, I used to see friends, that is the only reason I like her, but come on! if you love your men you fight for him, a clue comes in, they must have had problems before their seperation because when the pitt jolie rumor started, aniston just gave up and devorce. Angelina cant do no wrong for me, she deserves the family she nver had and a man who can love her till the end, because she is doing what she can to change the world. Thanks to her, I have even been getting involve with some humanitarium causes in school and reading about what else to do. LOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you Anjie.

Seqaria's picture

Seqaria

I recall hearing comments/remarks basically about Jen had decided against having kids(at least for time beaing) choosing to put her (what was thought to be about to hit the "Big Time" and while she made her opinions clear... So did Brad, he was said to make comments about wanting kids and obviously was Leaning ALOT closer to Nows then Laters.They both seem to enjoy healthy competition and this movie's scenesjust enabled the 2 of them to build a starter-reletionship/friendship they probably hadnt had any chance to interact other then the standard Hi , Hi back ok i need to go down the carpet ok np i need to also. As a wife currently dealing and coming to terms with my own husband having a mistress and having it officially said he has very strong feelings for / about her altho the word Love is Never(!!!!)mentioned and if asked he'll reply he isnt sure if its love or lust which in its own way states right out if he doesnt know the diff by now its def. not Love... I honestly dont any neg feelings towards Jen and i'll admit i've been Angelina fan from day 1... can also get good understanding bout how jen mgiht feel as i am currently coming to terms with my husband having a mistress and hthat whole disscussion I have to wonder if thier main issue was the having kids thing She has recently changed her mind ( which i support as a fellow female ~HAHA~) and about the same time AJ and Brad suddenly went into obessesive-beyond-scariness-&-then-some mode with all photgraphers etc (constantly im sure) Jen stated she was now ready and gung-ho about having a baby herself and her life would become re-prioritized... (still tryin to decide if that for the recordbooks or last ditch effort to win back Brad) and she's still recouping from a divorce... I think she is anyways... hope im that peppy like if that happens to me

rubia95's picture

rubia95

Baby Shilo is so beautiful, and the lips are just perfect, takes after her mommy. Like always Angie looking great after giving birth. I se more of Brad in Shilo. Love the family.

zeb's picture

zeb

anjelina is the hottest woman i saw in my life!i wish i cud have sex with her

claudia's picture

claudia

go in bloed ....bloed ....urito.....proasto.....just the most stuipid,,,,,thing....from USA.....DUTE....IN SINGE......SINGE.....AI FURAT BANII DE LA MINE .....SI CU TOATE CHIRURGIILE TOT .....URITA ESTI.....VEZI POTE TE CHEAMA....SMITH.....SINGE

roxy's picture

roxy

sure! dat s what they all say for them not to look bad. im pretty sure brad and jen would not had broken up if angelina didn't come in between them.

Sonia Deriu's picture

Sonia Deriu

luvtom's picture

luvtom

Angelina didn't steal Brad. You can't steal something that's been thrown away. Brad was fair game. Jennifer didn't want him anymore and now he's with Angelina. They look great together. No , I've NEVER been a fan of Jennifer's, but sources say they were pretty much over before Brangelina began. Get over it!

gracia's picture

gracia

the first time i saw aj at gia...she like a living perfect painting of a woman...since then on my admiration grew deeper and deeper most especially when i read something about her humanitarian works...i just wish her a good health to her kids growing, welll, of course with brad...wish you both all the luck and good health.

rubia95's picture

rubia95

SHE IS SO NICE TO HER FANS!!! BEOWULF IS GOING TO BE A HOT MOVIE!! LET MORE JOLIE PITT BABIES COME THEIR WAY!!!

spirit's picture

spirit

Maybe all those tabloid readers out there can give me ONE actual source, just ONE that has actually spoken with either of these people. Have they personally spoken to Angelina and Brad or even Jennifer for that matter? My hunch is that the obvious answer is is NO.So, unless they can give me one hint of truth in this situation between the people involved here, then they need to keep their thoughts, opinions and judgements to themselves! I can tell you this, and I can say it with all acuracy, there may perhaps be more to the story than people are being told. All they know, or think they know, is what they've read for the most part. But, lets just say that Vince and Jennifer were, are, and have been friends LONG before Brad and Angelina ever even met. The marriage was all but over and when Brad met Angie, then, Brad found his soulmate. Angie had nothing to do with Jennifer calling it quits. Perhaps it was her attraction to Vince that made Brad feel that he just didn't matter anymore. So, when the time came, they made the announcement to split,it was unfortunatley at the very same time that MR. and Mrs. Smith was set to be released. The media attacked Brad and Angie and Brad cared about Jen's feeling so much that he just took the hit and let Jennifer off easy. He is an amazing person that way. Jennifer's attraction to Vince had been going on for quite sometime and no one knew it until after they split and everyone felt so sorry for Jennifer she just kept her mouth shut and took the pity. Well Brad and Angie are amazing people, they are two people who want to make a difference in this screwed up world as best they can. They were meant to do this together. They just let the narrow minded people think what they want, they both know who they are and what they want. What's more important is that they are doing it with the right heart. The "sensitivity chip" that Jennifer says that Brad is missing? Well, it's not missing, either she just miss it completely or Angie implanted one so deep in his heart that it will spread on and on forever. Give these two a chance, and take a look from another perspective, it'll be worth it. They are the most amazing people. I love you both!!!