Amy Lee - Comments and Message Board

Mostafa's picture

Mostafa

Hi Amy my words is not for any one but u.My name is Mostafa And i am eygptian but i live in KSA.I am writing this message and hope that u will read it and to tell u that i love u and respect u very much so one of my dreams is just to meet u but what can i say i just can't...can't talk with u.I am searching abaut any link or any way to contact u so i tried to write to u and Evanescence on Evbord.com and many many fans but i faild but i will try untill i do it.I know u r busy but u said in ur websit that "I am just a normal person" and i am sure abaut that but why i can't talk to a normal person! why i can't find his e mail or his mail or any nondirect contact with him! i am not trying to make u angry or upset but i am asking u to be my frind just a frind,to let me talk with u when i need,when i feel alone and when i feel sad... when u talked abaut epilepsy and abaut ur pain because some one u love and care abaut is like that i wasn't able to catch my tears... i cried for u and for my self,ur words wer so effective and full of the sadness witch i felt.I want u to know that i know well how do u feel because i have the same thing with some one i love but he is not epilepsy he is otezm. I want to say that i am very sorry abaut ur brother and that i hope the best for him and that he will be ok. Amy i hope that u will answer me and that there will be a conversation between us and that's my e mail tmmcluby_2007@yahoo.com the one who care abaut u,Mostafa,bye.

Mostafa's picture

Mostafa

Hi Amy,John,Rocky and all of u guys.I hope u r all ok.I really can't wait untill ur new album comes out in stores,The open door,and i am sure it will be great just like Fallen. Amy i hope that u read my last message for u and i can't wait for ur answer too so pleas when u read my messages answer.How ever today was my first school day after the vocation and i want to tell u that it's the first day too for my plan for u.It's a plan about suppoting u in ur Out of the shadows O. and i think that my project will be very helpfull to u but it will take some time i am still planing u know! And about making a deffrance i am doing my best i have sent e cards to all of my frinds to help u and to invit them and i am reading abaut epilepsy and keep educate my family and frinds too so i hope u r happy. Amy i don't want u to be sad u r a beautiful human to me and i hope he will be ok.Any way i wrot a song for u and ur brother i know it will never be like ur words but it's all what i can and i am trying to learn from u but i will give u the song when i completely finish it. my e-mail: tmmcluby_2007@yahoo.com the one who cares about u,Mostafa.Bye.

my immortal's picture

my immortal

I love evanescence. Evanescence is my most favorite band in the world because of Amy Lee's voice. Just like Ben Moody, I've never heard of anyone having a voice more heavenly than Amy's. So if Narnia believes her music is too dark for the film, they sucks! Amy's music has a soul & heart. It reaches my bloodstreams and lives within my heart... Her music is so remarkable in this industry. I've been waiting for the next Evanescence album for like years but I haven't got enough of MY IMMORTAL, it still haunts my spirit... It's a very touching song. Amy & Evanescence will always be my measure of Music!!!

Silver_Shadows's picture

Silver_Shadows

well hello! My name is Kari. I'm in 7th grade and I'm doing a reseach paper on Amy Lee. I want it to be good for 2 reasons 1)It's worth 50% of my grade this year and 2)I want to let people my age understand her and honor her a bit more! So if any one has ANY info worth knowing PLZ e-mail it to me and I'll give you the credit for the info. I'll even e-mail back the finished product if you want....lol Thanks! Kari M.E-mail..... Dark_Moon_Goddess05@hotmail.com

i hart chococat's picture

i hart chococat

Hey! My name is Kayla and I am doing a school project on Amy... If any one has any information on her or if you know an e-mail address I could contact her at I would be so very grateful. My email address is kac200154749@yahoo.com if anyone has anything. Thank you sooooo very much!

***karen_evanescence***'s picture

***karen_evanes...

Ok I´m once of betters fanatics of Amy Lynn Lee, she is the better singer of America I think,olsou her´s songs are beautiful for me and for all the people I know,that´s ok,,,buttt I want to say something,,ben mody hasn´t be her boyfriend isn´t so,her boyfriend is shaun,or wait,,ok I love evanescence***, I´m karen from argentina end I´m 17 years old,,thats ok and Happy birthsday Amy, for 13-12-81,now you are 24,,ok byeeee

Bringmetolife's picture

Bringmetolife

I love evanesence. Too dark for Narnia? Whatever. Amy Lee rocks but I don't like Ben Moody any more.