AFI - Comments and Message Board

afireinside_4ever's picture

afireinside_4ever

i love AFI so much, i discovered them first when my older sis played their Decemberunderground cd for me, and i didn't get them at first, but now i am addicted to everything they do. i have all their cds now, but i still have yet to see them live. davey havok is one of the reasons im here writing this, he is so intelligent and gorgeous!keep up the good work, guys

The_Last_Kiss75's picture

The_Last_Kiss75

AFI is an amazing band and their songs have helped me tremendously in my life. AFI is a very groundbreaking band with a unique sound and emotional lyrics. Some may disagree, but I personally am in love with AFI. I hope all goes well for them.

d5f4gsdf56gf's picture

d5f4gsdf56gf

AFI is my most favorite band. i think about them till the time i wake up till the time i fall asleep. and i listen to thier music almost 24/7. I really think they have helped me im my life alot.thanks you guys.-Cynthia

onyx_angel's picture

onyx_angel

Hey i am a realyy big fan of AFI so big that i am in the fan club and i think that anyone who hasnt heard them or doesnt like them should take a peek at the lyrics, and see how truley emotional they are. how deep they go.

torturedxvampiress@yahoo.com's picture

torturedxvampir...

I have been anticipating the new album, I know it will be good, as are all of the others. rock on,xxdaniellexx

wezgha's picture

wezgha

hey fans of afi.i'm very very proud to be the only moroccan guy to know about afi...it's certainly my best band and i'm lestening to them all the time i'm waitin for you fans to join me there's a lot of subject to talk about...l'esprit de afi est vraiment unique surtout avec des tunes trés magnéfiques a écouter et des paroles fort bizzard refletant l'esprit de afi problématique.son't waste your tme and listen to them....

CJMaximus's picture

CJMaximus

Davey Havok (vocals) is, in my eyes, the greatest lyricist ever to walk earth. Some people may find that some of the songs are hard to understand but it's because it takes smarter people to even listen to AFI and understand Davey profound meanings. Your soul will never be touched deeper than it will listening to AFI.

kisa's picture

kisa

^^I like Jade's hair!!! But he's had some different styles so what one are you talking about?Also, I agree that Davey is the most talented lyrical writer there is. The songs are really emotional and have helped me work some stuff out. Continue the great work!!!!!!

TrueA.F.I.FanBloodAngel's picture

TrueA.F.I.FanBl...

AFI is my ultimite Favorite Band and I have been listening to them for a while now and they've really help me with my life as well.But I wanted to know out of all of you how here likes Jades hair style because I know I do I'm going to get the same hair style as him on Saturday so mplease tell me how many of you like his hair. [] P.S. I'd love to join the fan please tell me how.