Adam Levine - Comments and Message Board

loribo's picture

loribo

May 4,2006AdamIt is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that one of mine and especially yours biggest fan has past away....Alyssa Stevens...To you and the rest of Maroon 5, how wonderful you guys were to make her such a special part of your lives....The love you all showed,was just simply amazing!!I don't know if you know it yet, but the last pictures you guys took with Alyssa were put on computer with your song "she will be loved" as the background...How fitting that was!! It came out beautiful!!My name is Lori Bourassa, I am one of many of Brenda and Alyssa's extended Emergency Room Family...and we can't begin to tell you the amazing woman that Brenda really is...she has stayed so strong and positive through all of this, "the glass is always 1/16th full " she would say, and lived life accordingly. So I guess that Alyssa just fed off of her strength and was just as amazing, living life as normally as possible. She had such strength!!I am also writing to say "THANK YOU" for being such amazing people, and such credits to your trade. Even though I know that "she will be loved" wasn't written for Alyssa, we all will always know that as Alyssa's song, and will always remember the love and caring you showed to her and her family....With the deepest respect and love...Thank You from the bottom of "our hearts"Lori Bourassa

nebula's picture

nebula

adam levine....he's got the most magical voice i've ever heard..... i'm mad over his superb voice....hope he comes out wid mny more albums....

~*BIANCA *~'s picture

~*BIANCA *~

i LURVE adam levine SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!! i dream about meeting him!!! hes THE BEST!!!

SammyWammy's picture

SammyWammy

Maroon5 is s very talented band. Really pop, funk, and fun to listen to. Adam has an adorable cute face. The cutest in the world. Attached with the most AMAZING and different vocals. There is no other voice like his on the earth. Very beautiful voice. I never get tired of hearing his outstanding vocals.

*+_Laura_+*'s picture

*+_Laura_+*

ahhh, adam is so so so so so buff. He is beautiful, I love him so much and i wish him all the best is everything he does! He's an angel!

Tara's picture

Tara

adam levine is the best!!!!!!!!!

Maroon5 nor 1 Fan Malta's picture

Maroon5 nor 1 F...

Oh my God i lUv maroon 5 especially that hunk Adam he have such a magical voice and he's so sexy that smile makes me melt mmmmmmmmm :-) they came to Malta last month @ the MTV that was held in Floriana it was great i really had a great time to listen them play live and hearing Adam to sing live he's the greatest singer in the world i wish they will come again.love you Maroon 5 + ADAM LEVINE THE GREATEST AND THE SEXIEST MEN ON EARTH.love Fallon Malta.

maitrang_phan's picture

maitrang_phan

adam levine is the most wanted man in my heart!!!he is so cute

alysa's picture

alysa

i am so happpy that this album is dedicated to alyssa! her sister sarah is my best friend and i am so amazed at how strong she is to go through everything she has gone through! I miss alyssa so much! Alyssa's mom brenda is like my second mom and her dad greg is like my second dad! Sarah if you ever see this you are amazing and i love you! And for any one else that personally knew alyssa she will be missed. I think it is soo amazing for marron 5 to dedicate this album to alyssa because after all she was an amazing person and marron 5 wass her favorite band and she will be loved was her favorite song. ~ a close friend also named Alysa

adamluvr's picture

adamluvr

Yes, Adam IS ALL THAT & then some. He is an angel...MY ANGEL!!! Love him until enternity ;) XoXo

ladymeadow02's picture

ladymeadow02

Maroon 5 is a wonderful band. I just really started listening to them and I deem that they are one of the best bands out there. I think that each one of them is very talented. I am really awed by them.