Hulk Hogan badly burnt his hand after a radiator exploded in his home on Sunday (26.05.13).
Hulk Hogan rushed to hospital after burning his hand on Sunday (26.05.13).
The legendary wrestler, who is married to Jennifer McDaniel, was forced to seek emergency treatment at a hospital in Tampa, Florida when a radiator in his nearby home exploded, badly injuring his hand.
The 59-year-old star revealed his hand is covered in huge blisters from the incident and admitted it is extremely painful.
He wrote on Twitter: ''Just had a radiator explode in my hand. OUCH.''
He later posted two pictures of his burnt fingers, captioned ''Double Ouch,'' and ''Triple Ouch!''
The father-of-two, whose real name is Terry Bollea, assured fans he was doing okay after several expressed their concern, saying: ''I at the ER now at Tampa General Hospital (sic).''
The wrestling star recently revealed he is attempting to have all copies of his leaked sex tape - which features him engaging in sexual activities with Heather Clem, the ex-wife of his friend and radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge - removed from various websites by threatening legal action.
Hulk recently obtained a restraining order against website Gawker.com, the first website to post a one-minute clip of leaked footage last year, resulting in the company agreeing to remove it and now Hulk's lawyers hope to use the restraining order to eradicate other existing clips and screenshots that have accumulated around the web.