Hugh Grant is the latest British celebrity to indicate that he plans to sue Rupert Murdoch's media conglomerate after learning from Scotland Yard that his voicemail had been hacked by a private detective working for Murdoch's London tabloid News of the World. During a BBC radio interview Grant said that he had been visited by an officer from Scotland Yard, who had shown him evidence of the hacking, including "all these notes with my PIN numbers, my phone numbers, my friends', my family's phone numbers, PIN numbers, bank accounts." Grant said that as a result of the latest police investigation, he felt certain that "big heads will roll soon" at Murdoch's News Corp. He indicated that he may join other celebrities who have filed suit against the company's Sunday tabloid News of the World , which faces dozens -- perhaps hundreds -- of invasion-of-privacy lawsuits stemming from the longrunning hacking scandal. "I could do, I am just deciding whether to do that or not," he said. He added, "So little do I need the tabloid press that if I won a libel case against a tabloid paper now I would not want cash; I would want an assurance that they would never ever mention my name again." CNN host Piers Morgan, a former tabloid editor, immediately posted a message on Twitter blasting Grant for his remarks. "Hugh Grant is now banned, in perpetuity, from @PiersTonight ... and anything else I ever do. Tedious little man," Morgan tweeted.