Duff: 'I'm Still A Virgin' - Comments and Message Board

if u r still a virgin then thats good for u and if any man can not what till the big day hes not worth it. Every one is different and we all have away to mack life work.I thought my life was great when i met a girl she was a angel to my life but then she broke my hart at 3 in the morning she asks me to leve and i did we where togither for a year and she wont give me any more time to find out what happend she wont lisson but its her lose i have to move on and no 1 can stop me i have dreams Arron Andrew Walton age 19 i live in scotland just back from a year and a hafe in spain

Posted 7 years 8 months ago by arron walton

arron walton's picture

Dear lady, r u still a virgin? I've kids and had beautiful women in my life but I never found a woman like u as I was looking for all my life. That's why I also never married. I'm a mature and experienced European man and u'd get the most happy man u can imagine cause a lady like u is my only dream I still have. I just can hope that u get my message still in time and that u answer: hyastr@yahoo.de

Posted 7 years 11 months ago by virgin4ever

virgin4ever's picture

HIL UVE GOTTA REMAIN VIRGIN UNTIL U GET UR TRUE DREAM MAN.JOEL IS A f**kIN PIECE OF s**t .HE IS JUST TRYIN TO PLAY WITH UR BODY AND NOTHIN ELSE.STAY AWAY FROM THAT DICKHEAD.HOW COME U GET TO LOVE THIS OLD GRANDPA.HE IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE OLD GRANNIES.THISIS UR LIFE THINK KOOL.ULOOK BETTER WITH FRANKIE MUNIZ.

Posted 9 years 1 month ago by VIK

VIK's picture

MmM, I don't know, she seems to be a "good girl" xD, maybe that wasn't a condom, the full-size image isn't very clear, but anyway, this isn't very amazing for me, I mean, here in Mexico almost all teenagers are virgins, it's stupid to lost ur virginity just because others do.

Posted 9 years 2 months ago by Sarahi

Sarahi's picture

(k)another reason why hilary is an amazing role model!*good job. well what can i say hilary.....wowow i lost my virgin age 15 because i wanted 2 be like other girls but....now i know how it feel like.I think u are great hilary and good role model for other kid that are having problem now and keep UP the GOOOD WORK because we love u soo much.......

Posted 9 years 2 months ago by samira

samira's picture

*another reason why hilary is an amazing role model!* good job. it has to be hard bieng 18 and still sticking to your virginity. now days people are losing it like it is nothing. im only 14 and 30% of the freshmen at my highschool have already lost thier virginity! as a human bieng i know what it is like to feel like you dont fit in. and as a fan i can seriously say that ur pretty freeking awesome lol!

Posted 9 years 2 months ago by Kristin