Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is facing a $60,000 (£40,000) bill to repair the damage caused to her Nevada home when it was engulfed in flames on Thursday (25Nov10).
A fire broke out in the guest house at Fleiss' residence in Pahrump, a town about 60 miles (96.56 kilometres) outside of Las Vegas, on the morning of America's Thanksgiving holiday.
She escaped injury and managed to save her 20 pet birds from the building, but lost the majority of her wardrobe in the blaze, which she claimed started in the chimney, according to TMZ.com.
Set in the beautiful Swiss Alps, Youth sees Michael Caine & Harvey Keitel in a fine piece of work.
This biopic gallops through the career of groundbreaking gangsta rappers N.W.A, working its way through a checklist of the major events.
New reports indicate that eagerly awaited albums by Adele and Coldplay are set...
Like an antidote to vacuous blockbusters, this intelligent, thoughtful drama packs more intensity into a quiet conversation than any number of...