Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss escaped injury on Thursday (25Nov10) after her Nevada house caught on fire.
A blaze was sparked at Fleiss' residence in Pahrump, a town about 60 miles (96.56 kilometres) outside of Las Vegas, on the morning of America's Thanksgiving holiday.
The fire was put out and no injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
A neighbour tells the website Fleiss had recently installed something in her fireplace, and the blaze is thought to have originated from the same room.
Channeling their 'Zoolander 2' characters Derek and Hansel, they gave their opinions on the presidential candidates' fashion senses during the faux...
She's been named the IFPI's Global Recording Artist of the Year.
The Oscars race is looking good for 'The Revenant' director.
A leather-clad Beyonce eclipsed even the multi-million selling clout of Coldplay...