Heather Graham's swanky New York City pad lit up in flames last night, with the fire starting in her bathroom after she left some lit candles unattended.
According to the New York Post, the actress left a few mood candles lit whilst she was getting ready, forgetting to blow them out before she headed out. The flames spread and lit a few items of clothing hung up nearby too, but fortunately NYC firefighters managed to get to the blaze in time, before it set any further part of her home alight.
The fire department spent 45 minutes battling the blaze, but managed to keep it under control and thankfully no-one was hurt in the incident. Graham's pad sits 12 stories in the air, and is part of a glitzy apartment block, which is also home to Scrubs star Zach Braff. The Hangover actress (who has also been in Scrubs coincidently) was still out when the fire began to rage, but was alerted shortly after and soon rushed home to find her pad not quite how she had left it. Whilst she might not be getting her deposit back anytime soon as a result of this, at least now she has the perfect excuse to get the overalls out and give the place a re-decoration.