Tickets for this year's Glastonbury Festival are still available after the event failed to sell out on the first day of sales.
Thousands of fans flooded phone lines and a ticketing website at 09:00 BST on Sunday morning in an attempt to snap up a pass to the UK's biggest music festival.
But while previous events - including last year's festival - have been declared a sell-out within two hours of tickets being released, over 30,000 of the 137,500 tickets on sale are still available.
Though some fans have criticised the awarding of Friday night headlining slot to New York rap star Jay-Z, Glastonbury organiser Michael Eavis has denied that the Roc-A-Fella mogul's appearance has led to slower sales this year.
"In previous years all tickets were sold-out within a couple of hours but I think three years of mud may have taken their toll, but even so, 100,000 isn't bad," he told BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat programme.
"It's a nice little sale for a Sunday morning. And that's without them even knowing who's playing - we haven't announced our lineup yet."
While the headlining acts for the Pyramid Stage have been announced - with Jay-Z joined by Kings Of Leon and The Verve - much of the lineup remains a mystery, as in previous years.
Eavis, who has been running the Somerset festival for more than 30 years, said fans will be "astonished, astounded" when the entirety of the lineup is announced on May 1st.
"I'm so excited about Jay-Z too," he added. "He's the best thing we have had here for years."