Revellers on their way home from this year's Glastonbury Festival faced a tough trip after coach delays and thick mud held up transport from the site.
Some festival goers with combined concert and coach tickets faced long waits as they trudged from the site into the departure area.
After being led through a queuing system a number of fans waited near the coaches for over two hours as their transport failed to appear.
One reveller, booked on a 01:00 BST coach on Monday morning, said he was considering boarding another coach heading towards London as his transport had not appeared for a number of hours.
Some of the coaches leaving had spare places onboard after tickets holders decided not to take their allocated slot and elected to get the train later in the day.
Large queues also built up at the train station and the Red Cross treated people in the queues after heavy rain and dropping temperatures.
Festival officials said there would "obviously be some delays due to the weather, but it seems to be clearing".
Aside from the transport problems and generally grim weather, festival organiser Michael Eavis declared the weekend a success.
"It's gone very well, in spit of the rain and in spite of the mud. The drains have actually worked, believe it or not," Mr Eavis said.
"Someone called me from Spain and said they would swap all the sun they had for the Glastonbury culture."
The festival kicked off in earnest on Friday but fans had been on the site since Wednesday and the first acts of the event began on Thursday.
Heavy rain turned the farm's fields into watery mud by Saturday morning, which had quickly turned to a sticky substance by Sunday making it quite tough to walk around.
However, people still seemed to have a good time and enjoyed sets from the likes of Arctic Monkeys, Kasbian, The Killers, Iggy and the Stooges and The Who.
Mr Eavis confirmed that headline acts for next year's festival had already been organised, but he refused to name names other than to say it was not Muse or U2.