Actor Gerard Butler suffered a wardrobe malfunction ahead of his U.S. Tv appearance on Live! With Kelly & Michael on Tuesday morning (19Mar13) after accidentally dousing himself with water.
The 300 star was getting ready for his interview to promote new movie Olympus Has Fallen on the popular chat show when he turned on the wrong sink in his dressing room and soaked his blue suit from head to toe.
Walking on stage, he said, "I was in the dressing room, it was about 15 minutes ago, and you know the little nozzle that you have that hairdressers use? (Well) you guys have two sinks in the dressing room, I pressed the wrong one. I flicked the thing and it went (everywhere).
"I got soaked all down my shirt... all down my pants... But it was 15 minutes with a hairdryer because I was like, 'I'm gonna walk on looking like I peed myself.'"