FACTORY GIRL director George Hickenlooper died from an accidental overdose, a coroner has confirmed.
The filmmaker passed away in Colorado last month (Oct10), aged 47, while he was promoting his latest film, Casino Jack, starring Kevin Spacey.
The Colorado medical examiner submitted a report on Monday (22Nov10) stating Hickenlooper died after taking a mix of alcohol with ethanol and oxymorphone, which affected his breathing.
The autopsy report also indicated the director had a "moderately enlarged" heart, as well as a history of sleep apnea, a disorder which causes irregular breathing while asleep, which were also "significant contributing factors to death", reports the Denver Post.
Horowitz was originally asked whether he thought Idris Elba would be suitable for the role of the next 007.
One of the strongest action thrillers in recent years, this gripping movie cleverly casts actors known for comedy in the central roles.
The 2016 Republican candidate is already thinking ahead