The actress admits she panicked when her baby boy, Julian, fell ill after a trip to the park.
The Dallas star says, "He started heaving in his highchair... and he ate a leaf and he was choking.
"I ran outside with him and I started screaming, 'Can someone help me please...' and there were these teenage neighbours that were, like, looking at me like I was a freak and then Julian projectile vomited and I was so happy because the leaf came flying out.
"They (neighbours) were like, 'That's disgusting'. I got no support from them.
"The next day I booked a Cpr course."