1. Don't trust nobody.
2. If you develop a secret formula for the company you work at, especially don't trust nobody.
4. David Mamet's still got it, even though House of Games will remain his masterpiece.
5. When a girl says she knows an FBI agent, don't call the number on the card! Look them up in the phone book and make sure she ain't lying through her teeth.
6. A bad title doesn't matter.
7. Ed O'Neill will never appear in a better film, however briefly.
8. Never carry a package on a plane for a stranger.
9. This is probably the best movie you'll see this year.
10. Don't trust nobody (except me).
Pidgeon... a bird in the hand?
Run time: 110 mins
In Theaters: Wednesday 7th January 1998
Distributed by: Sony Pictures Classics
Contactmusic.com: 4.5 / 5
Rotten Tomatoes: 88%
Fresh: 52 Rotten: 7
IMDB: 7.3 / 10
Director: David Mamet
Producer: Jean Doumanian
Screenwriter: David Mamet
One of the strongest action thrillers in recent years, this gripping movie cleverly casts actors...
Meryl Streep is having so much fun playing an ageing rocker that the audience only...
Like James Bond, wilfully anonymous driver Frank Martin is reborn as a new actor without...
Like an antidote to vacuous blockbusters, this intelligent, thoughtful drama packs more intensity into a...
This biopic gallops through the career of groundbreaking gangsta rappers N.W.A, working its way through...
Basically the perfect summer movie, this lightweight drama has a great-looking cast and plenty of...
As the ghoul from the 2012 horror hit stalks a new family, this sequel's sharply...
After setting the scene with vivid characters and some insightful interaction, the plot of this...