Ferne McCann on the red carpet at the 2018 National Television Awards. Held at The O2 Arena, this year's winners included Ant and Dec, Suranne Jones and David Walliams among others - London, United Kingdom - Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Collins' barrister Rebecca Randall also clarified what she had said in the initial reports.
Ferne McCann has firmly denied reports that emerged this week that claimed she had secretly been visiting her former boyfriend, Arthur Collins, in prison on multiple occasions with their baby daughter – despite having told Collins he would never see either of them again.
The former ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ star, 27, released a statement on Thursday (January 18th) that re-iterated that she had only visited Collins behind bars once with their newborn daughter, after it had been reported the previous day that Collins’ legal team said that she had done so on several occasions.
“In response to today’s false press story about me. I am posting this so it cannot be misquoted and sets the record straight. There’s a constant slew of false stories written about me,” the statement from McCann read on Twitter.
Collins was convicted of multiple counts of GBH and ABH earlier this week following an acid attack in a London club this April.
Four days after her ex-boyfriend Arthur Collins was found guilty of throwing acid in a vicious nightclub attack, Ferne McCann has broken her silence about the development, saying that her “thoughts are with the innocent people” affected by the savage attack.
On Monday (November 13th), Collins was convicted of five counts of Grievous Bodily Harm with intent after throwing acid in East London’s Mangle nightclub over the Easter weekend on April 17th this year, as well as nine counts of Actual Bodily Harm.
Collins is the father of McCann’s baby daughter Sunday, to whom she gave birth just over a week ago, and she’s now reacted to the news of her baby daddy’s conviction.
Continue reading: Ferne McCann Breaks Silence On Arthur Collins' Acid Attack Conviction
McCann took to Instagram to announce the arrival of her first child.
Reality TV star Ferne McCann has announced that she’s given birth to a baby girl a week early, her first child with ex-boyfriend Arthur Collins.
The former ‘The Only Way is Essex’ star, 27, took to Instagram on Thursday night (November 2nd) to confirm her happy news, posting a picture of herself holding the newborn, whom she has not yet named. “Welcome to the world my darling. Didn’t expect to see you a week early,” she captioned it. “I’m so in love and bursting with pride. It’s a girl.”
McCann, now a showbiz reporter on ITV’s ‘This Morning’ show, decided not to discover the sex of the baby before it arrived, and is set to raise her daughter as a single mother after breaking up with the baby’s father Arthur Collins.
Continue reading: Ferne McCann Welcomes Baby Girl
McCann broke her silence on social media this week, after ex-boyfriend Arthur Collins was arrested.
Days after her ex-boyfriend Arthur Collins was arrested over a savage acid attack, ‘This Morning’ correspondent Ferne McCann, who is pregnant with his child, has broken her silence on social media.
Former ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ star McCann, 26, liked an Instagram post by her fellow reality show star Vicky Pattison (of ‘Geordie Shore’) which read ‘I miss your face’ and was captioned ‘long distance relationships are tough…’, on Thursday (April 27th).
Continue reading: Ferne McCann Breaks Social Media Silence After Confirming Pregnancy
McCann's boyfriend, Arthur Collins, is wanted for questioning by police in connection with a horrific acid attack in a Hackney nightclub last weekend.
Ferne McCann’s role as a showbiz reporter on ‘This Morning’ could be in jeopardy as police hunt for her boyfriend Arthur Collins, who is wanted for questioning in relation to a horrific acid attack at an East London nightclub.
26 year old Ferne, who has acted as a reporter on ‘This Morning’ since January 2016 after she left ‘The Only Way Is Essex’, is said to be about to take some time off from filming the ITV weekday show as the police investigation continues.
Her 25 year old boyfriend is one of several wanted for question in relation to a savage acid attack at Mangle club in Hackney that took place on Sunday (April 16th), which left 20 people injured or affected.
The ITV show wants to move away from sending reality TV favourites into the jungle and give other celebs a chance.
‘I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here’ is reportedly set to ban reality TV stars from competing on the show, in favour of more “credible” names. Reality stars have traditionally had great success on the jungle show, but other former contestants are said to think they have an “unfair advantage.”
Last year’s Queen of the Jungle Vicky Pattison
The Sun reports the show bosses have vowed to ban reality stars from competing on the next series, which begins in November. Producers are said to be looking to emulate BBC1’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, which avoids casting reality names.
The ‘TOWIE’ star said she’s always been insecure about her nose, but Twitter trolls “didn't help”.
Former ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ star Ferne McCann has opened up about her decision to have a nose job, after years of online bullying about her appearance. Appearing on ‘This Morning’, Ferne debuted her new look in an emotional interview, where she discussed her lifelong insecurities.
The singer has said he’s dated men and women in the past, but is not going to label himself.
Union J member George Shelley has opened up about his sexuality in a new video uploaded to his Youtube channel. In the one-and-a-half minute clip the 22-year-old addressed rumours about his sexuality, saying that he has dated men and women in the past.
George Shelley has addressed his sexuality in a Youtube video.
"I want to start 2016 with a clean slate. I don't feel that I should hide anything,” Shelley began. "I went into the jungle and it gave me a lot of time to reflect on what is important to me. And what is important to me is that I should be myself."
Continue reading: Union J Member George Shelley Opens Up About Sexuality In Youtube Video
'I'm A Celeb...' was embroiled in an animal cruelty storm after contestant Ferne McCann ate a live spider as part of the show's Bushtucker Trial.
Despite a large number of complaints of cruelty, ‘I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here’ has avoided an investigation by the broadcasting watchdog Ofcom as it was satisfied with ITV’s explanations of how the incident was “in keeping” with audience expectations.
The recent fifteenth season of the perennial endurance / reality show ended last month, but the December 6th episode featured one of the programme’s infamous Bushtucker Trials that saw contestant Ferne McCann eat a live spider. The show has frequently seen contestants eat invertebrate creatures such as insects, but this was considered by many to be overstepping the mark into animal cruelty.
Ferne McCann was at the centre of the spider-eating incident on 'I'm A Celebrity...'
Reality star Ferne McCann from 'The Only Way Is Essex' was spotted relaxing by the pool at the Wet Republic Day Club held at the MGM Grand Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.