East 17 - Comments and Message Board

We are a Movie Production of Rome and we are looking for a lot of young boys and girls between 18 to 35 from all over the world for the next shooting of the new East17 videoclip.we will shooting in Rome, in a great and big club at the end of November.if you are in Rome and you want to come, send us an email with yours PICTURES and CONTACTS at this address:francescoanastasi@hotmailwe will contact you.francesco anastasi

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago by Francesco Anastasi

Francesco Anastasi's picture

Hey boys, glad to hear your planning a come back. Just saw you at Butlins and thought you were great. Cant believe people were booing and being rude, i think it was more for the benefit of the cameras!!!Good luck lads x

Posted 6 years 8 months ago by Hayley

Hayley's picture

Hi can anyone tell me what the name of the dog was called when they first started out? They turned him into a cartoon character on the front of their House Of Love single????? Been bugging me for ages as I can't remember. Thanx

Posted 8 years 4 months ago by Jazzybeeney

Jazzybeeney's picture

Hey does anyone out there know if East 17 are ever planning to come back to Ireland?Would be like a dream come true!!!

Posted 9 years 3 weeks ago by auds

auds's picture

SEE EAST 17 LIVE AT EPSOM SAT 28TH NOVEMBER 2006.OK all you E17 fans join me with special guests EAST 17 LIVE ON STAGE AT CHICAGO ROCK CAFE EPSOM. 4 TICKETS & INFO (01372) 747499 Email : chicago-rock-cafe-epsom@luminar.co.uk Over 18's Then again most of you will be in your 30's buy now!!! - djmoet ;-)

Posted 9 years 1 month ago by djmoet

djmoet's picture

well well well its about time East 17 came back!! i luvd em since they first came out!!!there bloody gorgeous!! there not the public school boys group which i most liked!! wkd local boys who made it so big with us girls they didnt realise it!!! then not forgetting i come from walthamstow!! they make me proud to live ere!! i think brian should get rid of his bird!! shes to much trouble for him!! poor man, i know me & my girls r more down to earth, pretty & make him very happy!! john very very nice, ahh lovely tony i once gave u my luv beads, ahh bless... my favourite was terry!! corrr, hello u...u should move back ere!! im single... anyways bye for now, all u e.17s fan, come on, scream for em....

Posted 9 years 5 months ago by little p

little p's picture

East 17

East 17 Quick Links

News Pictures Quotes RSS
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.