Donald Trump - Comments and Message Board

Brad many men have been through a lot and made it to the top. That does not necessarily mean we must respect them. I will respect a man, but for all the right reasons, especially when it comes to America. President Obama has definitely paid his dues when it comes to coming a long way. The Trump had advantages that President Obama clearly does not. Money, connection, fame, white, you get my point. He favors the rich. Brad if you don't have money I doubt if he would even speak to you on the streets. I mean no disrespect, it is just a fact. President Obama was born in the 49th State, Hawaii. If Trump can show respect then perhaps I can as well.

Posted 4 years 7 months ago by AnAmerican

AnAmerican's picture

Donald Trump you are sooooo fired!

Posted 4 years 7 months ago by AnAmerican

AnAmerican's picture

I'm waiting to see if this "American loving patriot" is going to run for president. He has my vote against the fraud sitting in the white house right now who has brought such embarassment to us.

Posted 4 years 8 months ago by Perriwinkle

Perriwinkle's picture

He LOST money with his casino AND had to relinquish control of it. How the hell do you lose money on a casino? He's NOT the great businessman he wants us to believe he is. .

Posted 9 years 2 months ago by my two cents

my two cents's picture

No body can knock Mr. Donald Trump. Anyone who has gone where he has gone, to hell and back, and to sit where he sits now... Don`t be a jackass! Give him the respect he deserves. Sincerely, Brad

Posted 9 years 2 months ago by Canada Battery ...

Canada Battery Inc.(Brad)'s picture

Trump is NOT the good businessman he wants us to think he is. His casino LOST money and almost went bankrupt! How does someone lose money with a casino?!! He was forced to relinquish control of the casino and now has a reduced role.

Posted 9 years 6 months ago by my two cents

my two cents's picture

Martha Stewart's "Apprentice" was absolutely horrible.She has no life in her demeanor. It was like looking at a lifeless fish. She showed no personality and quite frankly was boring. I really don't understand the letter writing at the end of the episodes to each fired candidate. I felt it added insult to injury. Kind of like rubbing salt in a wound. Her "rewards" for a job well done were lame. Personally, I love horsback riding, but the thought of riding with Martha Stewart makes me want to gag. She speaks to people as though they were children. Her tone sounds as though she think she's better than anyone else in her space. I'm glad they cancelled her "Apprentice" show.

Posted 9 years 9 months ago by Leewisher

Leewisher's picture

Donald Trump

Donald Trump Quick Links

News Pictures Film Footage Quotes RSS
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.