Demi Moore's new boyfriend is 26 years-old. That's 3 years younger than her ex-husband Ashton Kutcher - as Alan Partridge might say, "Cashback". Ok, so art dealer Vito Schnabel might not be as rich as the Two and a Half Men star, but we reckon he's still got a healthy bank balance.
They reportedly got together at a lavish 50th birthday party in India, thrown by supermodel Naomi Campbell for her billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin. A source said, "They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests." So who is this mysterious art dealer? Here's 7 things you should know about Demi's new love, Vito Schnabel.
1. He's only 26. Ok, so we've already gone through this, but it's probably worth repeating. It pretty much sets in stone the long held theory that Moore loves a younger man.
2. Vito is the son of Oscar-nominated film director and artist Julian Schnabel. The Brooklyn-born filmmaker first rose to prominence with a series of large scale "plate paintings" in the 1980s though is best known for directing Before Night Falls, Javier Bardem's breakthrough movie. He also helmed The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, which received numerous Oscar nominations.
3. He was previously in a relationship with supermodel Elle Macpherson, when she was 44 and he was just 21.
5. His sister is the actress Stella Schnabel - a graduate of Saint Ann's School in Brooklyn, a spawning ground for young New York creatives such as Girls creator Lena Dunham. She appeared opposite Woody Harrelson in the 2011 drama Rampart.
6. He is based in New York City's West Village, which could prove problematic, given Demi remains in her beloved Los Angeles. Saying that, if she travelled to India for a friend's birthday party, we're pretty sure a flight to the east coast shouldn't be too problematic.
7. He represents high profile artists including Terence Koh, Dustin Yellin, Ron Gorchov, Rene Ricard and has shown his clients at the Nicholas Robinson Gallery and in Richard Avedon's former studio.